Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The problem about writing the text together is that it might look very confusing. That's why we should probably just collect some thoughts about their history and then one person should write it.

Erm, yeah, I'm not a big video fan, so...you can do it! And as for the screencaps...I can look for some and bring them over, so that we can all decide on which to use.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah that's a good plan - let's gather the thoughts, scenes and moments together and then one poor soul is gonna do the rest Kidding. But yeah I like the plan

So obviously I think we should include the meeting and that first night both in pics and written story. And of course Brian's infamous "I don't believe in love" from 1x02. Then we could follow this by something like "but Justin couldn't take no for an answer so he did what ever other teen in love would do... stalk the object of his infatuation" Or you know - something like that but more witty
Old 07-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That beginning sounds...erm...erm.. But not only teenagers stalk others.

Okay, erm, what was it that I wanted to say?! I think we should use screencaps for every big turn in their "non-relationship", like the meeting, Brian turning him down, Justin running away to New York, Brian planning to go to New York for his job and Justin's reaction to that, the prom and the bashing, Justin's therapy after the bashing and how Brian wanted to help him and Jen told him to leave, Justin coming to Brian and Brian sending him away...Erm, what else?! Brian being broke and Justin trying to help him? Oh yeah, the Ethan storyline and how and why Justin left and Brian's reaction to it - the red sweater kiss especially, since that was the point when Brian knew that Michael was right. Erm, yeah, you know.

There are so many more important moments that we might end up with a million screencaps.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the ideas

Quote:
There are so many more important moments that we might end up with a million screencaps.
yeah
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

I think we should play the humor card coz the more serious presentations are simply boring

I'd say that for between Justin getting Brian in 1x03 and the prom we should use the very abbreviated version with caps coz well... too many things happened Like just say that once he got him in that Let's hear it for the boy scene their non-relationship was full of hot sex (we could use the hotel sex pic ), ice cream kisses (because omg that was soooo sweet!), tough decisions (for the NY goodbye scene) etc that were leading to this one life changing moment for both of them. And then we can say more about the prom and the bashing.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh and pride! hey stud, wanna dance
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Duh! We should show the aftermath of the bashing and you know the happy times from the beginning of S2. And yeah I think we should mention the break up but also say something that they still couldn't stop thinking about each other and all. And of course the greatest reunification since Germany! Then you know something about fighting the evil politician together. Oh and I think we should skip the Pink Posse. I know it was a huge part of S4 but from that season I think we should concentrate more on h/c linked to the cancer storyline. You know I don't think we'd be capable to tell the whole story very detailed but just give an honest glimpse of what kind of couple they are and what major events they went through. Something to catch people's attention you know?
Old 07-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah and we have more than enough scenes that will get people's attention
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And we should keep it PG-13, even if it's hard - no pun intended.

Oh, and when Brian wanted to go to New York, we should post the cap of Justin and Brian hugging and Justin looking totally lost! Maybe both their faces at that moment.

Heh, and what about Brian being extremely jealous when he found Justin and Michael asleep?! I think we should add that as well, since it shows what Brian really feels.

*thinks* Maybe we should also mention Justin's parents and that Brian helped him with everything and how Justin's father attacked Brian. Or would that be too much?
Old 07-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Well I say as long as we don't show their beautiful naked behinds we're good. (Which is a crime to have to hide. They have such gorgeous bodies *sigh* I don't think I'll ever understand the problem some societies have with the nudity, it's how we all look like for ef's sake... Not to mention it's something you can see in a simple TV commercial here... I hate playing by prudish American rules in this place )

Quote:
*thinks* Maybe we should also mention Justin's parents and that Brian helped him with everything and how Justin's father attacked Brian.
Oooh you know we don't really have to do everything chronological, we can have this like sub chapter on how they're there for each other dealing with homophobic fathers, fanatic religious mother, socially imposed rules etc etc.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fanatic religious mothers... Erm, yes, I'm all for that!

Maybe we could add something like our top twenty of the best moments?!
Old 07-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Noooo let's keep it for ourselves and for our 100th thread... They wouldn't understand the beauty of these scenes... Plus I think we're gonna have a lot of pics and infos anyway

And heh I knew you'd like that bit
Old 07-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, we only have a few threads to go until our 100th thread as well.

Does anybody know of any other scenes we should add? *looks around* Hey you! Yes, you over there in the corner! Add something here!
Old 07-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

did we mention the chacha scene? can't forget about that one oh and the I'm coming home to you
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, I just had a thought...Erm, when Brian tells Justin in 1x02 that he doesn't believe in love, he says even more... I guess we just leave it out, right?!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread