Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hehe yeah brian and justin felt so real
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey, i've been away for a little while, you guys move fast, it's hard for me to catch up

Since today I didn't had to go to work, i've done two new walls...

This one is supposed to be a post-finale wall, based on lots of fics i've read. Justin's been away for a while but he has decided it's time for him to come back home to Brian.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

those are beautiful
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

congratulations...they're wonderful
Old 12-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Is there any particular moment of B/J's story you guys would like to discuss? Please be creative and share your ideas for discussions
Old 12-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

That's so pretty

I have no idea what to discuss

I just rewatched season 1 and i find amazing to see how Brian's way of seeing Justin changed; their relation ship changed a lot during that season

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 12-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched the pilot last night
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

Ok so I ws wondering about B/J during Justin's Pink Posse phase. Do you guys think Brian ever got to know what exactly happened in the end?
Old 12-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hmm... I think he suspected something but I don't think justin would tell him since that would be admitting that he went the wrong way about it.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-11-2006, 04:31 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't think Justin told Brian what exactly happened that night. But I doubt that Justin thought he'd gone about this the wrong way. It was his way of getting over the events of the past and in the end he seemed to be relieved and to feel a new kind of freedom, of self-confidence.

I guess he's just told Brian it's over and everything's fine now. And Brian didn't ask any further questions.

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?
Old 12-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Pink Posse was something Justin had to do for his own IMO. He never really processed the bashing. He had to face his fear. But after a while I just thought, damn Justin in what are you involved with and why don't you tell Brian *sigh*
So I assume Justin kept the details secret. It was just over one day...
Old 12-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But even if Justin really kept those things secret, Brian surely suspected something and I wouldn't be surprised if he made his own investigations...

...or i've read too many fanfics lately.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

But if he would tell Brian - would it change anything? Because we've already seen Brian worried about what was Justin doing and that was even without knowing the details. He talked to him, he fought with him and still Justin continued this road. So if he would know what was Justin's plan I don't think it would in any way influence Justin's decision.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DresdenDoll~ (View Post)
But if he would tell Brian - would it change anything? Because we've already seen Brian worried about what was Justin doing and that was even without knowing the details. He talked to him, he fought with him and still Justin continued this road. So if he would know what was Justin's plan I don't think it would in any way influence Justin's decision.

Totally agree.One of Brian's quality is letting people live.If he was one of that freak that costantly said what was right for Justin,i don't think their love would have be so deep.Justin is younger than any other "queers" so he has to learn,in my opinion,even from bad experiences (Pink Posse and that violent guy named Cody -_-)

Last edited by Sparkling Star; 12-11-2006 at 01:31 PM
Old 12-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think the Pink Posse was a bad experience for Justin. Right after his bashing he wasn't in the physical condition to face Chris Hobbs. He didn't even go to the hearing, so he never got over it.
Now all this supressed feelings came to the surface and he felt so much anger. It may not have been the best way to deal with his rage, but in the end he got even with Chris Hobbs. Of course he was crossing a line there, but maybe it was the best way for him.

But I agree poor Cody was really psycho . I think he definitely's got an inferiority complex.

By the way, does anybody know if the gun was loaded and did Justin think it was?

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread