Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

The ethan storyline is hard to watch, but it was necessary and gave us some good moments

Not a fan of most of the storylines of season 5

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 12-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do agree it was necessary.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-08-2006, 03:36 AM
Elite Fan

I don't mind watching S2 or begining of S3 if I'm in right mood. It doesn't happen often I admit but when I feel angsty these are usually my first choices And as for Ethan you all know my opinion but he actually bugged me much more in S3 than S2. We didn't see that much of him in S2 and even if he was part of troubles for B/J, it was much more difficult to watch Brian and Justin than Justin with Ethan. Just because the lack of communication was breaking my heart right along with theirs...
As for Hollywood I dont think it was that far-fetched to be honest... Considering how Rage got promoted on the internet (and that it was Brian who took care of the campaign) it wouldn't be that weird to be noticed by someone in movies/art business. This is not what bugged me... See I can't say what exactly but the sl annoyed me... Maybe because we had so little B/J scenes by the end of S4 and I blame it on this plot Or well maybe because I would love to see them doing this stupid ride together, it would give so many cute/funny moments between them. The writers should've read Maps and Legends before writing these episodes - they would know how to handle B/J going camping together
Old 12-08-2006, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ya. the hollywood plot was totally stupid since it ended up with the studio pulling the plug on it. it made me since justin gave up valuable time with brian and basically went there where he gained nothing in the end in terms of financial and artistic fulfillment.

Old 12-08-2006, 03:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Although S5 isn't my favourite,i liked a lot...In particular Brian who finally admits his feelings.It would have been OOC in my opinion,don't let this wonderful character growing up.the "i love u" scene is one of the most touching moment that i've ever seen on TV...
Old 12-08-2006, 03:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Star (View Post)
Although S5 isn't my favourite,i liked a lot...In particular Brian who finally admits his feelings.It would have been OOC in my opinion,don't let this wonderful character growing up.the "i love u" scene is one of the most touching moment that i've ever seen on TV...
I agree S5 is definitely not my fave but some scenes made up for all the crappy ones we were getting. I absolutely love 5x10 (which B/J fan doesn't? seriously...) and even if I hate the 5x07 break up I think it had some of the finest acting G/R ever did. They managed to show so many emotions in that one hug...

Teena - I've actually wondered if Justin got himself a bit of money when he was in Hollywood. I mean even if the project got cancelled he still had some kind of a work contract right?
Old 12-08-2006, 04:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

i'm curious to know who Justin lived with,after the break-up with Ethan.He spent some time at Daphne's room...then?Did he come back home with Jennifer?I know i'm crazy
Old 12-08-2006, 04:40 AM
Extreme Fan

No, he didn't go back home with Jennifer. He stayed with Daphne till he went to L.A. in 4.14 and when he returned in 5.02 he moved back in with Brian.

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?
Old 12-08-2006, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

Actually I think him being roomies with Daphne was more in theory than in practice - I'm pretty sure once he got back with Brian he was spending quite some time with him at the loft
Old 12-08-2006, 06:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

i agree.He probably spent more time in Brian's condo than in other place .I love Brian's loft:it's wonderful
Old 12-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I think that Justin learned something for life when he was in L.A. Never think that everything will go smoothly. Or that Hollywood is very shallow.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hehe yeah I think he really wanted to believe that the movie would be a success.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

But that's so obvious! He didn't have to fly on the other side of the country to learn that lessons! I would've told him right away! What? Not real? What do you mean Justin's not real?

They should've all listened to Ben. Zen Ben has always words of wisdom
Old 12-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you forget to take your meds once again? *pets your head* It will be okay...

You know, I loved that scene in the car, when Brian is all like: "Does that mean that I can't call you Zen!Ben anymore?" I swear, this made me laugh way too hard for such a simple scene.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Nah I don't need any medication - it's Gale and Randy's fault anyway
Though seriously in a way it's true - they made this couple feel so real that sometimes it's easy to forget that they're only fictional characters.

That was a great scene! I like Brian&Ben dynamic - it's a shame we didn't get more scenes of only the 2 of them. I bet they could be awesome friends.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread