Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Scene of the moment posted

Thanks Emily--again

I did enjoy the hug Brian gave Justin when he came up behind him such a domestic thing to do...

so maybe a reason:
b/c of the hug from behind
Old 12-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the scene of the moment
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-06-2006, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new scene of the moment! Only B/J could make a pissing scene romantic
BTW that first cap cracked me up Brian sure knows what to look at when it comes to Justin!
Old 12-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

The scene of the moment is so angsty

and you're right Do

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 12-06-2006, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

You are so right about the romanticness of the scene Do...I often wonder if there's anything these two do that wouldn't be sweet

And then Justin is looking down in the 2nd one so looks like they each miss more than 1 thing about the other

ok, this might seem like a really dumb question, or perhaps we've already talked about it but I forgot but when do you guys think Justin started regretting his decision to leave Brian?
Old 12-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

I was kinda mad with Justin in this scene... He instantly got defensive when he saw Brian while he was the one to walk out on him. He was giving this angry vibe and Brian didn't even say or do anything... Not to mention it was quite obvious from the look on Brian's face that the whole situation got to him much more than he lets anybody else to see. It kinda got obvious only when he saw Brian punch Mikey... Was I the only one disappointed that they didn't even have a post break up talk? The typical explanation convo between the ex?

ETA: That's a good question Jenn. Gimme a moment to analyze it to death before posting my answer
Old 12-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

I hate so much how Justin ignored the blatant signs of hurt in Brian's eyes--as much as Brian tries to hide his emotions he's not successful all of the time. Like you can't tell me that Justin didn't see it at the Rage party, I mean, Brian took the mask off and any idiot in a 5 mile radius could have seen the tears there! And just like you said Do in the bathroom and then when Brian punched Mikey--there weren't many topics to choose from that would have set Brian off enough to get to that point

And analyze away
Old 12-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

The Rage party scene was heartbreaking. Brian was so torn between definitively pushing Justin away by **** ing Rage and desperately trying to make Justin to choose him by baring his soul when taking off that mask...
Old 12-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Extreme Fan

When I first saw the backroom-scene from 2.20 when Brian was ****ing the Rage-guy I thought he did it out of honesty. To show Justin 'This is who I am. You won't have me any other way.' and by taking off his mask 'I won't give you flowers, or nice words, all I have to offer is myself.' He seemed kinda naked to me at this moment.

And Justin made his choice. But honestly I doubt that he ever really loved Ethan. Ethan just provided something that Brian didn't. All this sweet talk about 'You're the only one for me and I love you'. Justin actually said it himself when he talked to Brian about Ethan: 'He says he loves me'. He didn't say: 'I love him.' It seemed to me he desperately tried to force the ILY out of Brian.

The picture of the moment. I think Justin may have felt a bit guilty. He cheated on Brian, walked out on him and now he's at the party with his new boyfriend. So many unspoken feelings remained between them, but it seems like there's an invisible barrier none of them's able to pass.

I think it's okay that they didn't have a talk after their break-up, because the final scene in 5.08 makes up for it.

When did Justin regret leaving Brian? - In my opinion Justin never stopped loving him. But if I had to pick a particular scene it would be the final from 3.04 Brat-sitting when Justin returned the bracelet to Brian. The acting was so great the tension between them was perceptible. If one of them would have said 'I miss you and I want you back' I'm pretty sure Ethan would have been history right then. But they didn't say it... so we had to wait till the next three episodes.
On second thought it became also clear at the party from 3.03. Obviously Justin didn't feel comfortable there. He realized he has nothing in common with Ethan's friends (I got a big **** as well and I give one hell of a blow-job. Right, Ethan? ) and went off to Brian's special carnival.

Do, do you really think Justin was aware of the fact that he was the reason Brian knocked Michael out? Even the people standing closer to them didn't seem to hear what Michael said (And you really derserved that one, Michael ).

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?
Old 12-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

cleverdevil- I agree Justin was in love with the idea that ethan represented one of words, he so desperately needed to hear them that he left brian for ethan.

Jenn- I think it was around the time when brian asked justin to help him with the artwork for the carnivale.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

I always thought that there was no particular moment that Justin would go "damn, why am I with Ethan, I should be with Brian" because I think that even if he didn't love Ethan, he cared about him and he was trying to make this work. And he was trying for various reasons. Mainly because he left a man he loved in order to settle for something less love-like that was providing what he was claiming so important in relationship - pretty words of love confessions. So he couldn't just quit it because it would be an admission of failure, that Brian was right all this time and that he left him for something non existing, an illusion he created... Which of course turn out to be the truth the minute he saw Ethan with that fan of his. I think it's not even the fact that he immediately suspected Ethan cheating that made him feel betrayed. He felt betrayed because Ethan made him believe in things he wished having with Brian, only to crush this illusion by doing exactly the only thing Justin couldn't handle. He could handle Brian's tricking because it was based on physical needs and because Brian never lied about it. Ethan just cheated - it was something entirely different and as it turned out, even more painful for Justin. So once his illusions crushed, he knew he was fooling himself by playing happy home with Ethan coz it didn't even exist. He knew then he made a mistake, that what Brian gave him truely was worth million times more than Ethan's pretty words.

And I think Justin was aware that it had something to do with him - he was basically the only reason Brian and Michael kept disagreeing and even if Michael got used to Justin and maybe even like him, he was always on Brian's side to the point of absurd loyalty... So even if he didn't know what exactly Mikey said I think he instantly knew it had something to do with him. And as for the rest of the family - unfortunately their reaction wasn't surprising. As per usual they considered Brian the "animal" without even asking what exactly happened. And they should've known it was something huge for Brian to actually punch his bff...
Old 12-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know I hated how they instantly accused brian!
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

wow wonderful posts girls

I'll analyse tomorrow cause now I wouldn't make sense

My computer can read my QaF DVDs *hugs mac* I can watch an episode before bed

Old 12-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it couldn't before?
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

It's a region 1 DVD so normally i'm not supposed to be able to read them on computers here

Closed Thread   Post New Thread