Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

there's an episode where they do it under the table? I don't remember them doing it under the table.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Not under - ON. Hahahaha...

502 and reunion sex is hot

iconcredit
Old 06-10-2006, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i think it was maybe 512.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks

I just watched the ILY scene with Stevie. He was complaining how soft it was.
I thought it was perfect. I had to explain to him that the whispered ILY was meant for Justin and Justin alone.

I mean us, the audience knew Brian was in love with Justin.

Justin was the one that needed to hear the words (I mean it helped ALOT that we heard it as well).

BTW has Justin ever said, out loud, in your face, "I love you" to Brian?

If so I must've missed it. I know he says "I love him more than anything in my life" or something like that, and he casually mentions it to Brian "The man you love will..." etc. But a 'in-your-face' I LOVE YOU?

iconcredit
Old 06-11-2006, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

The ILY is perfect imo, very sweet and yet very Brian; I really love this scene.

Justin say ILY to Brian when he's about to go to "Ibiza" and gets mad at Justin. Justin says "I just want you to know I love you and I'll be here when you get back"

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 06-11-2006, 02:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for that

I remember now.

And after Brian goes completely psycho?

Is that the first time?

iconcredit
Old 06-11-2006, 10:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I wish I could see season 5 In France, they stopped at season 3. And now, the seasons 1 to 3 are back again but on a special cable broadcast... And they're gonna release, at the end of june, season 1 in DVD. Season 1 !!!! They'll release season 5 when I'll be 60! *pout*
But I've read little summaries... and I saw that most of BJ fans arent pleased with the season finale.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:44 AM
Total Fan

Hey everyone!!

I love that moment. I know that Brian is all mad when he is about to go to 'Ibiza' but I love that whole scene. Brian gets so mad, then he knows he was wrong, and tries to make it right by just holding Justin.. Then Justin.. with that line.. Ill be here when you get back...
Old 06-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andalusia
I wish I could see season 5 In France, they stopped at season 3. And now, the seasons 1 to 3 are back again but on a special cable broadcast... And they're gonna release, at the end of june, season 1 in DVD. Season 1 !!!! They'll release season 5 when I'll be 60! *pout*
But I've read little summaries... and I saw that most of BJ fans arent pleased with the season finale.
OMG you're in France?! Jess we have another one! Sorry I'm in France too so is Jessica... Anyway I'm one of those B/J fans happy with the ending. You have to see it for yourself to have your own opinion on the matter but it was a pretty open ending. BTW what seasons have you seen? Coz I can PM you a little help

BTW Kat the on table f*** - we had one in 512 like Claudia already said and we had one in 302 where Brian is with a trick and fantasize that it's Justin (it's hot as hell coz they're clothed... dunno why I've found this mega hot Plus awwww poor Brian imagining someone else when **********...)
Old 06-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You know I have never seen brian so out of control before that scene.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Total Fan

Ah!! Do! you are making me crave Season 3 more than I already am, and I can't buy it for a long time!!

302 table!sex..........
Old 06-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

too bad it wasn't really justin there.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-11-2006, 11:21 AM
Total Fan

Yeah.. But it still counts as a Brian/Justin scene in my mind.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah but for a moment it was him And I just love how he sees Justin covering his face and is it me or Randy was slightly drooling in this scene?
Old 06-11-2006, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lol hmm.. I don't remember I'll have to rewatch that scene only because watching the entire episode makes me
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread