Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He also called Justin "honey" in 4x01 .

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 06-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Well I kinda thought it was implied by both Brian and Justin that their break up was based on the fact that Brian wasn't willing to commit, have babies with him and yada yada yada
Of course Justin knew about it right from the start and even hopeful as he was he must've at least think once that it will never happen and just move on and accept it as a part of their relationship. So the reasons behind his break up with Brian were totally unjustified... But it's S5 and CowLip so hardly anything made sense at that point

I don't remember this "dear" comment! Was he serious? He called him "honey" in 401 as well though he was ironic...
Ok it doesn't matter I can live with "dear" but "baby" just makes my head explode...
Old 06-04-2006, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lol Do I feel the same way.

I have to rewatch the episode because I don't remember it.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I have to rewatch it too. I can't watch too much of S5 at once... Makes me all nostalgic and sad that the show is over
Old 06-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

I understand the reasons for the break up- I mean Brian always said they're together because they want to be and because they know what to expect from each other, I think that's why the break up came about as Justin said they both wanted different things, I suppose Justin wanted a more serious commitment Justin from the the beginning of season 5 seemed to always want a relationship more like Michael and Ben- although I think that this want for a ben and michael relationship came as a complete surprise especially with how much Justin developed in season 3 and four.

Old 06-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do: I feel the same way every time the last sexsce in s5.

Old 06-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

I never quite understood why he suddenly wanted a Mikey/Ben like relationship when the one he had with Brian was always so different and it never bothered him that much before... Plus he's 22-23 yrs old! I don't believe a young hot gay guy like him with a hot and exciting relationship with a freaking God's gift would suddenly decide to go all Stepford picket fences and 2 and half kids runing in the backyard

Basically I say CowLip needed an excuse to break them up so the ILY would be more powerful and made their political statement on gay marriages by the way.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really really love the ILY scen. It's so good.

Old 06-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never understood his change of opinion either.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DresdenDoll~
I never quite understood why he suddenly wanted a Mikey/Ben like relationship when the one he had with Brian was always so different and it never bothered him that much before... Plus he's 22-23 yrs old! I don't believe a young hot gay guy like him with a hot and exciting relationship with a freaking God's gift would suddenly decide to go all Stepford picket fences and 2 and half kids runing in the backyard

Basically I say CowLip needed an excuse to break them up so the ILY would be more powerful and made their political statement on gay marriages by the way.
I know! I always accepted Justin was mature for his age but wanting to settle so soon with Brian is just so unrealistic, I agree Cowlip really rushed this story

Old 06-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Justin was mature for his age certainly due to everything that happened to him since his coming out but frankly he was definitely not that mature to be thinking about country mansion and kids... Even if Brian always denied wanting anything breeder-like I wouldn't be surprised if it was Brian the first to actually break another one of his rules and naturally decide on wanting more from life than on/off relationship. And Justin did refuse the first proposal saying he has no intention on getting married at this point of his life.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know but in the episode where him and daphne are babysitting jenny rebecca he was he wanted a kid.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Of course he wanted a kid. Most people want them. It doesn't mean they want them asap. Plus you always want a kid when you see a quite sleeping baby that isn't yours
Old 06-04-2006, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And Justin did refuse the first proposal saying he has no intention on getting married at this point of his life.
I know I think that Justin would only want commitment with Brian and no one else despite the fact that Brian is the last person you would consider the marrying kind.

Old 06-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know.
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread