Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kyleschick
What's the other one?

My #1 fave B/J kiss is from 219. So much passion.
219 is my 4th fave i think. #3 is the prom kiss. but #1 for romantic kisses of course

#1 is 410's "woah" kiss! guh! With Justin leaping into Brian's arms and spinning and kissing and then when they run into the backroom. aw. it makes my heart melt!!

queer eyes

guh.

Stop Hate
Old 12-21-2004, 06:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Kelly once again, you're awesome for those B/J kisses.

Quote:
#1 is 410's "woah" kiss! guh! With Justin leaping into Brian's arms and spinning and kissing and then when they run into the backroom. aw. it makes my heart melt!!
I loved that woah kiss too! I don't know if it's exactly #1 in my top 5 B/J kisses (if you can even narrow it down!) but it's somewhere there. I was so damn giddy after that I could stop myself from giggling and smiling. I was so happy that Brian went looking for Justin and celebrated with him!
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 12-21-2004, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorksrock

I loved that woah kiss too! I don't know if it's exactly #1 in my top 5 B/J kisses (if you can even narrow it down!) but it's somewhere there. I was so damn giddy after that I could stop myself from giggling and smiling. I was so happy that Brian went looking for Justin and celebrated with him!
yes it's very hard to narrow it down.
i think right now it's my fave cuz i just keep watching it lately. if you ask me again in a few months my opinion might change. but mostly i was just going on the surface "best kisses" kinda deal. w/ no like romance or what happened before it.
i how he went and celebrated w/ him too. my little b/j shippery heart just melted.
another fave...101, the first kiss!!!

Stop Hate
Old 12-21-2004, 06:40 AM
Extreme Fan

I think I'm gonna have to find that tape and watch it for that kiss.

The 101 kiss...

Not really the kiss but a screencap from it. "You think you're a man" was the perfect song for that scene. When I first finished watching that, I think I had to replay it a few more times!
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 12-21-2004, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

i may have to watch it later too, before bed. gosh! what would i have done if Jen hadn't sent it to me?

guh! the 101 kiss! that *was* the perfect song for it! hehe. i think i need an icon of it for my lj now. teehee!

i've had to replay it a many times.

Stop Hate
Old 12-21-2004, 06:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Thankfully she did send it or else you might have ended up suffering from S4 QAF withdrawls.

The 101 kiss is definitely one of the best especially since it was their first. I can only imagine what an LJ icon of it would look like!
Old 12-21-2004, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorksrock
Thankfully she did send it or else you might have ended up suffering from S4 QAF withdrawls.

The 101 kiss is definitely one of the best especially since it was their first. I can only imagine what an LJ icon of it would look like!
i would have never seen it if she hadn't!! and that woulda been baaaaaad.

it looks wonderful. i remember when Gio posted them on her LJ a while back. no good for my spontaneous orgasm problem but did i care? not really.

Stop Hate
Old 12-21-2004, 07:12 AM
Extreme Fan

nope, that's no good for that problem.
Old 12-21-2004, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

nope. not really. but honestly. it's too hot, i just can't bring myself to care.

Stop Hate
Old 12-21-2004, 07:22 AM
Extreme Fan

who can deny the hottness of b/j?
Old 12-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

ehm nobody comes to mind...except homophobes, but even they probably have to stop and go "damn. that's hot"

Stop Hate
Old 12-21-2004, 08:04 AM
Extreme Fan

One can only dream of them saying that.
Old 12-21-2004, 08:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
That was beautiful. i love it when Brian picks up Justin or when Brian grabs him in a big hug. It's just so sweet seeing him wrap his arms around the little blond

Quote:
The 101 kiss is definitely one of the best especially since it was their first.
Now that I think about it, isn't it also Justin's first kiss? Well, with a guy.

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 12-21-2004, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hi boys! i finally made it here.

kelly, can i be part of the list since i brian & justin too?

i'm listening to clay aiken's the way and i know it's a sappy song but it totally fits brian & justin.

i all the pics of them kissing that's been posted here. i don't know what's my fave one cos their all so full of and passion. also, i still have to watch season 1-4 to pick my fave b/j kiss. i hope i get my cds soon. my friends and i are planning a QAF marathon once i get them

Old 12-21-2004, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys!

Sara - OMG!!! I love those caps from 410...I want to see it sooooo much!!!

Teena - Sara is the one to ask about being added. I'm sure she will when she comes online later

I need the season 4 lovin now!!!!