Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 03:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kyleschick
yeah it would but I don't mind subtle Brian/Justin romantic moments because actions speak louder than words That dance and final scene in 122 said it all...

Luv, Cathy
Those are such the best kind. I agree that that dance and the final scene in 122 said it al...and so much more.

Jesse St. James ♥ Rachel Berry
Holli → twitterljfic
Old 10-19-2004, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorksrock
Orton: After the horrible things said about Justin in 301, I still had a tiny grudge against Michael so I couldn't be too sure. I now don't think he did it intentionally, he just somehow did not realize what would happen if he told Brian the truth. Thankfully, he patched things up. [/B]
I think he was really pissed off when he said that and even then I didn't think he said those things intentionally. I mean you can't actually blame the guy for thinking that Brian didn't love Justin the way he acted half way through season 2 ::shrugs::

Justin yells at Michael I have a tad bit obsession with Michael

Later

Old 10-20-2004, 01:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton
I think he was really pissed off when he said that and even then I didn't think he said those things intentionally. I mean you can't actually blame the guy for thinking that Brian didn't love Justin the way he acted half way through season 2 ::shrugs::

Yeah, and Michael was just being protectiveof Brian.
Aww, don't be mad at Justin. It was really cute that he went straight to Mikey in the first place and confided in him. Justin yelled because he felt that Michael betrayed him.

Beautiful Brian and Justin

Luv, Cathy

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 10-20-2004, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The chicken soup scene was a classic. It was great to see Justin standing up to Brian and his insecurities.
I know. Can't say Justin doesn't have balls. **pause** The irony of that sentence is beautiful. And honestly, unintentional.

Quote:
I'm so glad Justin is so persistant (with a little help from Michael this time), otherwise, I don't think B/J would still be together.
Well, that's usually how it goes in relationships. You have the one who fights for it, and the other who's too scared to fight for it. It's obvious who's who in B/J's relationship.

Quote:
Orton: I myself questioned whether or not Michael's actions were intentional. Then I realized I was being an idiot, I didn't think that Michael was truly evil. He just cared way too much about Brian to keep it in. He didn't expect Brian to act like horribly towards Justin as a result of what Michael said. Though I did want to give Justin a hug several times after he found out that Michael told.
No, Mikey's not evil. Though, a lot of people in this fandom love to think so. However, he is a butthead at times. He has a bad case of foot-in-mouth syndrome. And I say this as a huge Mikey fan.

Quote:
I really did think that Michael didn't have any bad intentions about telling Brian. I mean the scene where Justin yells at him and they're ont he street Michael looked genuinely sad.
Of course he was. I don't believe he thought telling Brian would be such a huge mistake, and when he learned that it was he felt bad. Rightfully so. Mikey simply has diarrhea of the mouth.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 10-20-2004, 04:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah
I know. Can't say Justin doesn't have balls. **pause** The irony of that sentence is beautiful. And honestly, unintentional.

Well, that's usually how it goes in relationships. You have the one who fights for it, and the other who's too scared to fight for it. It's obvious who's who in B/J's relationship.
I'm sure it was unintentional. For some reason, that reminded me of Vic and trying to destroy Brian's jewels or shall I say jewel.

It's amazing how Brian seems so strong and so cold hearted on the outside, yet he really is the opposite of both of those things. I do wish Brian would start fighting for Justin but I think he now realizes what he has and how precious it is. Despite not being able to tell Justin verbally how he feels.

Quote:
OrtonYou can't really be mad at Justin, he thought he had been betrayed. Besides, he too darn adorable to stay mad at. Really? An obsession? I couldn't tell

Cathy: That's an adorable picture. Thanks for posting it!
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 10-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Yes who would have though me obsessed with Michael Well I guess I can understand both sides of the party. But Michael just has that special face that makes you feel sorry for him

Justin is strong and stubborn like Mr. Kinney I guess thats why they make such a great couple

Love the B/J moment Cathy shame what happens after it

Old 10-21-2004, 02:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Mikey simply has diarrhea of the mouth.
But yeah, I didn't think Brian was going to be that brutal to Justin either. I wanted to cry when he said he was going to put the restraining order.

Quote:
No, Mikey's not evil. Though, a lot of people in this fandom love to think so.
Yeah, I'll never understand why some BJers hate Mikey. But then again a lot of BMers hate Justin.... I always love the three of them together. Remember the pilot when they're taking Justin to school? I'm always like "Aww, they're like a family! Brian and Mikey advising their young one" yeah, I know that is pretty twisted.

Quote:
For some reason, that reminded me of Vic and trying to destroy Brian's jewels or shall I say jewel.
Love that scene! That silver thing was...

Quote:
Justin is strong and stubborn like Mr. Kinney I guess thats why they make such a great couple
Because they learn from each other.

Luv, Cathy

Old 10-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

I have yet to meet a person who hates Justin. I haven't met people who hate Brian and Justin as a couple either. But god have I met people who hate Michael it pisses the heck outta me especially in fanfic. I refuse to read anything that is anti Michael

Old 10-21-2004, 10:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
But yeah, I didn't think Brian was going to be that brutal to Justin either. I wanted to cry when he said he was going to put the restraining order.

Love that scene! That silver thing was...
I was so mad at Brian when he did that. All I was saying was "Brian, what the hell were you thinking?" I expected the ever persistant Justin to go after him again but he needed Mikey's help after last time. I did find some humor in it when he said if Vic calls from hell, tell him that Brian's at a meeting.

Is it wrong to love the way Brian looks in his little silver speedo type thing? Even if he was getting "zapped."

Orton: I only know two people at my school who watch QAF and one of them isn't as into the show while the other one loves B/J and Michael. My friend thinks Michael is adorable, but he doesn't like some of the things that Michael does (e.g. telling Brian that they knew about his cancer.) As for online or otherwise, I've never met anyone who doesn't like Justin.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 10-22-2004, 03:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I have yet to meet a person who hates Justin. I haven't met people who hate Brian and Justin as a couple either. But god have I met people who hate Michael it pisses the heck outta me especially in fanfic. I refuse to read anything that is anti Michael
I didn't think it was possible to hate Justin until I went on LJ and saw all these horrid posts and there's an anit-Justin community too *shocked*

Quote:
Is it wrong to love the way Brian looks in his little silver speedo type thing? Even if he was getting "zapped."
Not at all...

Another scene I hated was when Brian throws the the video tapes... I was like "Brian, you're so mean!"

Luv, Cathy

Old 10-22-2004, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Well you have gotta see the man's POV he found out he had cancer I think he had every right to rage out

Anti-Justin communities

Later

Old 10-23-2004, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

I'm back for good!

looove the title! Is it from after 407? (i haven't seen any of those yet, and i tried to avoid reading the transcripts/recaps)

i wrote my first b/j ff. i just dunno where to post it and i'd like to have a beta. any taker's/ideas?

Stop Hate

Last edited by Buffy&Angel4eva; 10-23-2004 at 12:48 AM
Old 10-23-2004, 02:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Buffy&Angel4eva
i wrote my first b/j ff. i just dunno where to post it and i'd like to have a beta. any taker's/ideas?
OoOOOo I wanna read!
Old 10-23-2004, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know. Even for Brian that's over kill.

Quote:
Yeah, I'll never understand why some BJers hate Mikey. But then again a lot of BMers hate Justin.... I always love the three of them together. Remember the pilot when they're taking Justin to school? I'm always like "Aww, they're like a family! Brian and Mikey advising their young one" yeah, I know that is pretty twisted.
That is true. A lot of hate is thrown around in this fandom. It bothers me, especially when my fave characters are the ones hated, but I also know it keeps the fandom from getting boring. Sad, but true. However, I loathe the actor hate that pops up from time to time. Nothing gets under my skin more.

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton
Wow, that's surprising. Especially since there are anti-Justin/anti-B/J posters on this board (won't mention names). I don't know, it goes both ways for both sides of the fandom. There's the B/J side, where you either love Mikey and B/M (at least as friends), or hate them...or there's the B/M side, where you either love Justin and B/J, or hate them. I know more B/Mer's who "like" B/J (to a point) than I do B/Jer's who like B/M. That's sad, imo.

Quote:
Originally posted by Buffy&Angel4eva
I'm back for good!
Yay!! Btw, I wrote you back last Friday, and got the letter all ready to be mailed (stamp and all)...and you know me, I procrastinated. It's still sitting on my desk right now. And every time I go by the post office I had forgotten it at home. **smacks head**
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 10-23-2004, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

Louise-I've posted it on bjfic.net and i'm waiting for them to do their thing. want me to PM it to you?

quote from Jen:
Quote:
Yay!! Btw, I wrote you back last Friday, and got the letter all ready to be mailed (stamp and all)...and you know me, I procrastinated. It's still sitting on my desk right now. And every time I go by the post office I had forgotten it at home. **smacks head**
I'll look forward to getting it! hehe. No mailboxes in "LA"?

Well try to remember. I'm excited to read!

Woah! What happened to the other mod of this board? *goes to read*

Stop Hate
Closed Thread   Post New Thread