Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 02:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Cathy: You're right, that scene was too beautiful. I just love the way they look together in that scene even though Brian didn't "need any help."

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton
I know this may sound stupid but why was Justin sad??
OrtonWell, you already know Brian gets testicular cancer, but I don't think you know how Justin finds out and what happens after that. If you want to know, read below. If you don't, scroll down past this post fast! I don't really want to spoil it for you though.

Brian's doctor leaves a message on the answering machine and Justin finds out he's a doctor who treats patients with testicular cancer. Justin confronts Michael about it, asking him if he knew. Michael doesn't and it's horrible IMO that Justin would think Brian would tell Michael before him. Michael urges Justin not to let him know that they know because if Brian wanted them in on it, he would have told them. When they're at Babylon one night, Michael and Justin see that Brian isn't looking so great so Justin lies and says he has a tummy ache. They go home and Brian is obviously way too exhausted from his radiation to undress himself and Justin does it for him. He undresses Brian and then lays atop Brian, kissing his face and his chest, while sniffling and trying to hold back his tears. Meanwhile, Brian is telling Justin about his "trip" to Ibiza which is a coverup for the trip he had in order to have surgery. It's a really sweet scene, I can't wait until you see it. You'll love it.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 10-16-2004, 02:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I know this may sound stupid but why was Justin sad??
He was sad because he knew about Brian's cacncer and was worried about him. Justin was pretending that he didn't know. All he knew was that Brian needed surgery.

Luv, Cathy

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 10-16-2004, 04:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kyleschick
He was sad because he knew about Brian's cacncer and was worried about him. Justin was pretending that he didn't know. All he knew was that Brian needed surgery.

Luv, Cathy
That basically sums up what I was trying to say.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 10-16-2004, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorksrock
Exactly! Another reason why I appreciated Brian's illness was because of that adorable scene with him and Justin when he was undressing him.
Or even the scene where Justin tells him off, and finally gets it through Brian's thick head that he loves him and wants to be there for him. You can subtly see Brian except that Justin's feelings for him are more than just superficial.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 10-16-2004, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Hey

Thanks for that guys make much more sense the now I never knew Justin tried to hide it from Brian that he knew he had cancer. But I know Michael blurts it out

Orton

Old 10-16-2004, 09:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah
Or even the scene where Justin tells him off, and finally gets it through Brian's thick head that he loves him and wants to be there for him. You can subtly see Brian except that Justin's feelings for him are more than just superficial.
The chicken soup scene was a classic. It was great to see Justin standing up to Brian and his insecurities.

Orton: Welcome. Yup, Michael does do that and there was speculation amongst the fans on whether that was intentional or not.
Old 10-17-2004, 04:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
That was such a great scene and after Brian's threats and yelling, Justin still comes through. I loved it when Justin said "I thought we had a committment and I plan to stand by it,"

Quote:
The chicken soup scene was a classic.
Add it on to the list of classic B/J moments BTW Alyssa, love your sig.

Luv, Cathy

Old 10-17-2004, 09:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so glad Justin is so persistant (with a little help from Michael this time), otherwise, I don't think B/J would still be together.

Cathy: Thanks. Love yours too. As I said before the chicken soup scene was definitely a classic.
Old 10-17-2004, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Trust people who don't like Michael have a specualtion if Michael told Brian or purpose

Funny thought I think I would pass out if Brian did propose to Justin

Orton

Old 10-17-2004, 11:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton

Funny thought I think I would pass out if Brian did propose to Justin
Yeah, me too. I mean I love B/J but I hope that doesn't happen in the series fnale. I dunno, it seems too much like a storybook ending and I don't think that's what B/J are about.

Quote:
I'm so glad Justin is so persistant (with a little help from Michael this time), otherwise, I don't think B/J would still be together.
That's what I love about Justin; he just never gives up!

Luv, Cathy

Old 10-18-2004, 02:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Orton: I myself questioned whether or not Michael's actions were intentional. Then I realized I was being an idiot, I didn't think that Michael was truly evil. He just cared way too much about Brian to keep it in. He didn't expect Brian to act like horribly towards Justin as a result of what Michael said. Though I did want to give Justin a hug several times after he found out that Michael told.

Quote:
Originally posted by kyleschick
Yeah, me too. I mean I love B/J but I hope that doesn't happen in the series fnale. I dunno, it seems too much like a storybook ending and I don't think that's what B/J are about.
Totally agree. If that were to happen, it would seem so cliche. But now that mention something about the series finale, how would the show end, B/J wise? I think the ILY goes along with the storybook ending thing as well. It's just un-B/J like.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Okay, I need to catch up on the current topics...

Jesse St. James ♥ Rachel Berry
Holli → twitterljfic
Old 10-18-2004, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know it would be too Cinderella

Quote:
I myself questioned whether or not Michael's actions were intentional. Then I realized I was being an idiot, I didn't think that Michael was truly evil. He just cared way too much about Brian to keep it in. He didn't expect Brian to act like horribly towards Justin as a result of what Michael said. Though I did want to give Justin a hug several times after he found out that Michael told.
Bad girl But I guess Michael thought that it shouldn't matter who knowa. Justin is suppose to be his partner

skinarolp hey hurry and catch up then

Orton

Old 10-19-2004, 12:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Hola skinarolp! better start reading then

Orton: After the horrible things said about Justin in 301, I still had a tiny grudge against Michael so I couldn't be too sure. I now don't think he did it intentionally, he just somehow did not realize what would happen if he told Brian the truth. Thankfully, he patched things up.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

skinarolp: Hi Well when you're done catching up make sure to come back here

Quote:
He didn't expect Brian to act like horribly towards Justin as a result of what Michael said. Though I did want to give Justin a hug several times after he found out that Michael told.
I really did think that Michael didn't have any bad intentions about telling Brian. I mean the scene where Justin yells at him and they're ont he street Michael looked genuinely sad.

Quote:
I know it would be too Cinderella
yeah it would but I don't mind subtle Brian/Justin romantic moments because actions speak louder than words That dance and final scene in 122 said it all...

Luv, Cathy

Closed Thread   Post New Thread