Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Cathy- You rule I always do that too, I always check them seeing if they do anything. And that bed scene so cute When Justin pulls Michael's hand down to his crotch I burst out laughing and I was like

I actually hate Jealous Brian and love jealous Justin

Later

Old 10-09-2004, 02:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Are you sure you guys aren't becoming total MJers?

Orton, I love both jealous Brian and Justin. They're just so cute that way.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 10-09-2004, 04:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah
That was pretty cute. So unlike Brian, but yet not unbelievable.
Yeah, he can't be too cute because being cruel is part of being Brian Kinney

Quote:
When Justin pulls Michael's hand down to his crotch I burst out laughing and I was like
Me too! That scene is just too classic. They were spooning!
I stil love Jealous Brian more. Oy, if he had seen them spooning and the crotch grabbing? Yikes!

Quote:
Are you sure you guys aren't becoming total MJers?
Can't we be both? Naw, B/J is still #1 in my heart. You just can't find that chemistry anywhere else. M/J fascinates me because it will never happen.

Luv, Cathy

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 10-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Alyssa as Cathy said I think we are just fascinated with the idea of them two. But if out of a miracle something like that happened I would die laughing and the cuteness of it. However I agree B/J Number ONE!!

Old 10-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton

I actually hate Jealous Brian and love jealous Justin

Later
I loooooove Jealous Brian! Way more than jealous Justin, because to me the entire relationship up til S3/4 was jealous justin....to some extent. Plus when Brian's jealous, you know he cares! mwahaha!
My fave ff's are still the jealousy series by danny!

I agree....something a/b M/J strikes my fancy...but of course Brian/Justin are always and forever my number 1!

Stop Hate
Old 10-09-2004, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Danny writes great stories But I kinda get embarassed reading jealous Brian do not ask me to explain that to you I think jealous Justin is so cute

Oh another closet M/J fan

Later

Old 10-10-2004, 01:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kyleschick
Yeah, he can't be too cute because being cruel is part of being Brian Kinney
We all know Brian really has a heart of gold.

All these MJers I'm a bit of one too, but Justin with anyone else but Brian just seems wrong. I hated him with Ethan.

I was taking my SAT's this morning and I had total B/J on the brain. I don't know why either. Kind of hard to do analogies when you're thinking about them.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 10-10-2004, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Alyssa - You should have said before watching too many teenage programmes I an pretty sure your SATs are Very important so I hope you did well Ah those pesky twos always on our mind... its Great

Orton

Old 10-10-2004, 09:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Yup, SAT's are very important, but I hate them with a passion. This is my second time taking the SAT I and I've taken the II's once before. I'm pretty sure I did well on verbal, can't say the same for math. Blah. Thanks for the wishes.

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton
Ah those pesky twos always on our mind... its Great
don't you just love it?
Old 10-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorksrock
Yup, SAT's are very important, but I hate them with a passion. This is my second time taking the SAT I and I've taken the II's once before. I'm pretty sure I did well on verbal, can't say the same for math. Blah. Thanks for the wishes.
don't you just love it?
Well I'm sure you did fine I know this is OT but can you explain what are SATs ???

Those two just keep on whirling in my mind

Old 10-10-2004, 10:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks. It's basically a college entrance exam. Colleges take into account how well you did as well as your extracurricular activities, grades, awards, etc. You usually have to register and pay about a month before you take the test.

This is from evil collegeboard.com

Quote:
The SAT is a three-hour test that measures verbal and mathematical reasoning skills students have developed over time and skills they need to be successful in college. Many colleges and universities use the SAT as one indicator among others-class rank, high school GPA, extracurricular activities, personal essay, and teacher recommendations-of a student's readiness to do college-level work. SAT scores are compared with the scores of other applicants, and the accepted scores at an institution, and can be used as a basis for awarding merit-based financial aid.

Each section of the SAT is scored on a scale of 200-800. The SAT is typically taken by high school juniors and seniors. It is administered seven times a year in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and U.S. Territories, and six times a year overseas.
SAT II's consist of 3 subject tests. You have to take writing and math for that but you choose the third test. Mine was US History and it was what I scored highest in.

As for B/J: They come into my mind at the randomest times. Like Friday in art design, someone was goofing off online and checking out these idiotic videos. In one of the videos, they were playing the same song that appeared when Brian first seen Justin as he was walking out of Babylon. I felt like a crazy obsessed fan. Still didn't stop the grin from coming out.
Old 10-11-2004, 02:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I loooooove Jealous Brian! Way more than jealous Justin, because to me the entire relationship up til S3/4 was jealous justin....to some extent. Plus when Brian's jealous, you know he cares! mwahaha!
ITA. It's because Brian doesn't show he cares enough and those moments just make my heart happy. I'm like "see? he does care"

Quote:
I agree....something a/b M/J strikes my fancy...but of course Brian/Justin are always and forever my number 1!
Whoo hoo! Another MJer!

Quote:
As for B/J: They come into my mind at the randomest times. Like Friday in art design, someone was goofing off online and checking out these idiotic videos. In one of the videos, they were playing the same song that appeared when Brian first seen Justin as he was walking out of Babylon. I felt like a crazy obsessed fan. Still didn't stop the grin from coming out.
Oh, I can totally relate... goofy grin and all. Sometimes when I hear a song that someone has used for a B/J video I'm just like "That's a B.J song" if I hear it somewhere else.

Good luck on your SATs, Alyssa

Ooh, time for a new BJ thread, anyone have any ideas for a thread title?

Luv, Cathy

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 10-12-2004, 01:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Whoops, guess I missed the creation of the new B/J thread. But I like the title.

I always feel kind of crazy when I think "Hey, that's a B/J song!" Makes me feel like the obsessed fan that I am. Thanks for the well wishes on the SATs, I can only hope I did better than last time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread