Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 12:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah
I completely agree. There was a very nice post-sex intimacy that we don't see often from B/J, imo.
It's interesting how you get different group opinions on different boards. I was reading this other board where I'd say 90% of the posts were complaining about the scene in 412, saying they didn't see any love, it was just fcuking... I was like, what show were you watching?

Also, I thought I had it narrowed down to my top eight, but then on the Brian thread, someone mentioned the scene in 107. I have to add that one to my list, too. So, now I'm up to nine.

Actually, ten. I also have to add the end of 214 -- even though the scene ended almost as soon as it started and we didn't really get to see much, it was (as far as we've seen) the only time Brian ever let Justin top, so that makes it pretty special. Somehow, I doubt that was one of the ones on Brian's list, but you never know!
Old 07-09-2004, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Hmm... I'd rather see J/B having an intimate sex scene than a quick "****" (sorry for the choice of word) Its time to grow up and it shouldn't be about that anymore, not that I have anyhting against it, it just makes their relationship more loving

Orton
xxx

Old 07-09-2004, 03:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't say the sex in 214 was over quickly, just the scene. They only showed the very beginning -- only enough to let us know that Justin was topping Brian. Then the scene (and the episode) ended. But, for all we know, the sex itself went on for a good long while after the TV screen faded to black.
Old 07-09-2004, 04:39 PM
Addicted Fan

I would say i like 219 the BEST but it isnt a sex scence it was a make out scence but I loved the way Brian let Justin know who was in control of their reliship(sp?) or thats how i see it. Once Justin want to do something Brian slap his arms to let him know "no im in control ill tell u when to do something" I loved that scence and the end just made me want to cry "Take a shower u stink" to let him know "I know about the other Man"

Thanks for all the b-day wishes

My sister got me the new Mag with the cast of QAF on the cover for my b-day
My mom got me my ears done with some cool earings

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 07-09-2004, 05:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ANGELforBUFFY
I would say i like 219 the BEST but it isnt a sex scence it was a make out scence but I loved the way Brian let Justin know who was in control of their reliship(sp?) or thats how i see it.
That's an interesting way of looking at it. I mean, I agree with you about Brian being in control of that one scene in 219. But I think Justin has been pretty much in control of the course of their relationship since 103 when he took off his shirt, went down on the dancefloor, and stole Brian's two tricks away from him. IMO, the fact that they even have a relationship at all is because Justin refused to take "go away" for an answer. Justin just kept coming back for more, and Brian just kept letting him. Justin decided when the relationship ended (I think Brian made it pretty clear that he wasn't going to end things over the Justin/Ethan affair -- he wasn't willing to change who he was to hold on to Justin, but he wasn't going to kick him out, either). In 308, Justin came right out and told Brian "I decided that you should take me back."

Brian may like to be the one in control when it comes to most things, but IMO his relationship with Justin is one thing that he has virtually no control over. But I guess maybe you could say that Justin is in control when it comes to their relationship, but Brian is the one in control, the one on top, when it comes to their sex life.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Film Lover
That's an interesting way of looking at it. I mean, I agree with you about Brian being in control of that one scene in 219. But I think Justin has been pretty much in control of the course of their relationship since 103 when he took off his shirt, went down on the dancefloor, and stole Brian's two tricks away from him.
Yeah I agree with u on that but I THINK that Brian wants to THINK thats he's in control. And in that scene i think he was trying to let Justin know or think that. and at the same time say "hey i know theirs someone else thats not a trick"

But thats my opin

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 07-09-2004, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Film Lover
Brian may like to be the one in control when it comes to most things, but IMO his relationship with Justin is one thing that he has virtually no control over. But I guess maybe you could say that Justin is in control when it comes to their relationship, but Brian is the one in control, the one on top, when it comes to their sex life.
Again, agreed. At least most of the time that statement applies. Fortunately, this season we've seen Justin take more charge in their sex life as well. As a Justin fan I approve.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 07-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

I don't mind seeing Justin take control but only once a while I just feel weird watching it though, I don't know maybe its just stuck in my head that Brian is the alpha male!
Orton
xxx

Old 07-10-2004, 12:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Haven't been in this thread for so long? How are all the Brian/Justin ers....this season has been pretty good, Brian just seems to get sweeter and sweeter with him in every season, he's more like a boyfriend and less like a "roomate with benefits"...although I have always ed their relationship, the way its grown has really made me realize i like them even more now then before.

Mel
Old 07-10-2004, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ooo! A newbie! **pets** Wow, ok, that was very Jamie-esque.
hee! i THOUGHT i felt someone channeling me.

um, and i love Brian and Justin. **is topical**

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Old 07-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
hee! i THOUGHT i felt someone channeling me.
Well, we had to have you here one way or another. Either that or you're just a bad influence.

You know, I'm bummed. I missed the preview for 413. Was B/J shown?
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 07-10-2004, 10:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
You know, I'm bummed. I missed the preview for 413. Was B/J shown?
A lil' bit. It looked like the scene will probably lead to sex... and I saw a bike. So... maybe sex on a bike?
Old 07-10-2004, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Ooo! We haven't seen that yet. This season is just full of new sexual B/J scenes.
Old 07-10-2004, 11:08 PM
Loyal Fan

mhmm. But the previews did say something about Justin might have to go to L.A. Don't know much about that. ::
Old 07-11-2004, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vintage
A lil' bit. It looked like the scene will probably lead to sex... and I saw a bike. So... maybe sex on a bike?
Your twisted but sounds sexy Actually scratch that cause it never work anway

Orton
xxx

Closed Thread   Post New Thread