Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2017, 09:20 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I disagree. I've worn stereo headphones...turned it up loudly and played it on a loop, and I still only hear a sigh.

But there are other people who hear the same thing you do.
I know, its funny. Everyone heats something else. But im beginning I did not hear it either. Maybe its just my imagination
Old 08-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
I know, its funny. Everyone heats something else. But im beginning I did not hear it either. Maybe its just my imagination
Who knows for sure? We all see, hear and feel something different. Wait until we do the rewatch and you hear my views about episode 212.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:56 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Who knows for sure? We all see, hear and feel something different. Wait until we do the rewatch and you hear my views about episode 212.
Really curious now Looking forward to it, it will be so much fun.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yes, its 2 times clearly but then if you listem very carefully, he says love you before he kisses him second time,
OMG!!! OMG! I never heard it more than two times until just now. Between 1:30 and 1:31? I think he says "Love you" but now maybe it's MY imagination, because I had never heard it before. It sounded like a sigh to me. I'll listen again tomorrow, but if he says "love you" that third time, this is brand new information for me. Wow! Could be. Hmmm.

No matter what, it was chilling to watch the video again after not seeing it for awhile. Brian loves Justin!! And Justin finally got to hear Brian say it!!!
Old 08-02-2017, 05:51 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11 (View Post)
OMG!!! OMG! I never heard it more than two times until just now. Between 1:30 and 1:31? I think he says "Love you" but now maybe it's MY imagination, because I had never heard it before. It sounded like a sigh to me. I'll listen again tomorrow, but if he says "love you" that third time, this is brand new information for me. Wow! Could be. Hmmm.

No matter what, it was chilling to watch the video again after not seeing it for awhile. Brian loves Justin!! And Justin finally got to hear Brian say it!!!
so happy for you, its amazing to hear it from Brian third time
thats it, exactly at that point
I also did not hear it at the beginning but now all the time
But as you said maybe its just a sigh, everyone hears something else

For me he says it so many times because he finally got it out and now cannot stop
Old 08-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

It was clearly a "Love you" to me from the first time I saw it I never did not hear it, and this one sounds so deep from the heart that it was much more convincing to me like the first on

It really is funny the we hear it differently

icon by Daggi
Old 08-03-2017, 01:35 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
It was clearly a "Love you" to me from the first time I saw it I never did not hear it, and this one sounds so deep from the heart that it was much more convincing to me like the first on

It really is funny the we hear it differently
Wow, thats amazing you heard it from the first time!
And I am happy there are more of us who get the same impression
I agree, this one was even more convincing, he starts a bit a bit insecure
Old 08-03-2017, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well...I just put it into my editing software and slowed it down. I'll post it in a little while for you to hear. Then you can let me know what you think.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Well...I just put it into my editing software and slowed it down. I'll post it in a little while for you to hear. Then you can let me know what you think.
You are the best

icon by Daggi
Old 08-03-2017, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

That scene is so beautiful.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was a great scene. It does sound like I love you. We all knew Brian loved Justin no matter if he finally said it or not. I love when he says it cause he says it twice ❤️❤️❤️
Old 08-04-2017, 01:46 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

What do you think of opinion that Justin had to leave at end to become his own man?
I think its again rather an excuse than reasonable explication. Because first he was alread his own man, of course he needed to gain more experience, but I never saw him as someone who was lost in the shadow of Brian. Borrowing money for studies is completely normal, almost every student does it and maturing by learning from partner is also normal, it happens in every couple. Brian was in many ways Justins "teacher" but Justin was also Brians, Brian learnt many things from Justin. And Justin returned from Holywood he was completely independent.
And even if he still had some growing to do, person does not have to leave to another city and separate from partner, to accomplish it. Its normal to grow together in the couple.
It seems to me that they simply liked bittersweet ending, Brian as tragic hero and wanted B and J separate no matter what.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
What do you think of opinion that Justin had to leave at end to become his own man?
I think its again rather an excuse than reasonable explication. Because first he was alread his own man, of course he needed to gain more experience, but I never saw him as someone who was lost in the shadow of Brian. Borrowing money for studies is completely normal, almost every student does it and maturing by learning from partner is also normal, it happens in every couple. Brian was in many ways Justins "teacher" but Justin was also Brians, Brian learnt many things from Justin. And Justin returned from Holywood he was completely independent.
And even if he still had some growing to do, person does not have to leave to another city and separate from partner, to accomplish it. Its normal to grow together in the couple.
It seems to me that they simply liked bittersweet ending, Brian as tragic hero and wanted B and J separate no matter what.
I felt like Justin was always very independent - he moved out at 17 and always seems very mature in most ways . I agree with you that they taught each other so many things and grew together in so many ways.

I think it sucks as everyone got their happy ending except those two - Ted just happened to find Blake at the ski lodge and Emmett just happened to meet the guy from his home town who he happened to like at school, Michael had his kids and Ben, the girls got back together and had their two children and moved away all happy together, Debbie had Detective Horvath in her life, even Justin's mum had a new young boyfriend - why is it that Brian and Justin are the only two that don't get their happy ending?
Old 08-05-2017, 07:34 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I felt like Justin was always very independent - he moved out at 17 and always seems very mature in most ways . I agree with you that they taught each other so many things and grew together in so many ways.

I think it sucks as everyone got their happy ending except those two - Ted just happened to find Blake at the ski lodge and Emmett just happened to meet the guy from his home town who he happened to like at school, Michael had his kids and Ben, the girls got back together and had their two children and moved away all happy together, Debbie had Detective Horvath in her life, even Justin's mum had a new young boyfriend - why is it that Brian and Justin are the only two that don't get their happy ending?
Yeahm it sucks. I think they needed Brian alone at the end to represent their political message of unapologetic gay man symbolizing gay community, who does not care about hetero rules, and they thought this message would be stronger if Brian was left as tragic hero who does not find peace in normal life as other characters.
But I will be never happy with it. I thought I would reconcile with the time, but somehow time does not heal the pain I feel at the end.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I think none of us is happy with that ending... and never will be satisfied with it.. the message would have been the same with them being happy too..

icon by Daggi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread