Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2017, 07:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Does anyone know of a love story that feels like Brian and Justin's? I try to think of any story or tv show that I have watched before but I can't think of one that is like theirs.

They are a special and unique relationship .
I've never seen a more special relationship on TV or in the movies.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11 (View Post)
I've never seen a more special relationship on TV or in the movies.
Honestly, there has been only one other couple in a movie that I loved almost as much, but not quite. Brian and Justin are a lot to live up to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Weasley (View Post)
The OP has an image that isn't showing at the bottom, just fyi

Brian and Justin are always going to be one of my all time favorite TV couples. They actually might be my number one favorite. Watching their relationship grow throughout the 5 seasons is what I enjoyed so much. They definitely have a love story like no other. Very fitting title!
Thanks! I'm not sure what was there as the OP was really old, but it was on someone's Photobucket account and removed. But I did update the OP.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:03 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Thats nice to see everyone agrees, probably majority of people who saw Qaf will consider BJ as best tv/movie couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Honestly, there has been only one other couple in a movie that I loved almost as much, but not quite. Brian and Justin are a lot to live up to.
Can I ask who the other couple is?
Old 08-01-2017, 01:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
You know now that I think about it, we're lucky we weren't given an even more devastating ending. I'm glad glad Brian or Justin weren't killed off. Talk about whole bunch of eternally sad vibes, had the writers been that cruel.
I agree with this - i had a look at the Valediction story in the fan pics where that happened and I was so happy they didn't do that on the show - I think the fans would've had a full on mutiny.

Also, have you noticed (or I may be wrong) but does it seem that Justin is the only blonde we ever see Brian with?

Also, I feel that as they get closer in season 2 and then after they get back together in season 3 and 4 you see Brian get with less and less tricks I think He seems to be happier with Justin. I may have noticed that wrong as well though too

Last edited by fmaldy24; 08-01-2017 at 03:03 AM
Old 08-01-2017, 05:43 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I agree with this - i had a look at the Valediction story in the fan pics where that happened and I was so happy they didn't do that on the show - I think the fans would've had a full on mutiny.

Also, have you noticed (or I may be wrong) but does it seem that Justin is the only blonde we ever see Brian with?

Also, I feel that as they get closer in season 2 and then after they get back together in season 3 and 4 you see Brian get with less and less tricks I think He seems to be happier with Justin. I may have noticed that wrong as well though too
Yeh, that would be tragic, if Justin or Brian died, I could not probably rewatch the show in that case ever again.
Thats truth, we did not see Brian with a blond guy, but considering he ****ed every guy in the city, they just did not show us. Maybe they wanted to keep Justin special.
Brian tricks less, he is happy with Justin and also sex with him is certainly more satisfying then with the tricks.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

There was one blond that I can think of:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Thats nice to see everyone agrees, probably majority of people who saw Qaf will consider BJ as best tv/movie couple.

Can I ask who the other couple is?
Kay and Marc from Freier Fall. I'm looking forward to part 2.

https://youtu.be/r6ObNdoa6dE

Old 08-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

But that blond was supposed to be nlond, and ordered the way..

Wasn't there a blond when he went into Babylon during zhe day one time? Where he got serviced by a few guys? I can't remember the episode right now....

icon by Daggi
Old 08-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
But that blond was supposed to be nlond, and ordered the way..

Wasn't there a blond when he went into Babylon during zhe day one time? Where he got serviced by a few guys? I can't remember the episode right now....
Oh yeah...after Mel told him off and told him how worthless he is, when Ted was in a coma.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

That was exactly the one I was thinking about

icon by Daggi
Old 08-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
There was one blond that I can think of:

Kay and Marc from Freier Fall. I'm looking forward to part 2.

https://youtu.be/r6ObNdoa6dE

Thanks a lot. Is it also the reboot , part 2? Because I think I saw also some campaign for it on twitter.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think I saw a blonde tonight while he was watching a court scene video but that's the only other one I could think of.

you know what scene I like of theirs - the one after Brian re-opens the back room and you see that tiny little clip of them in the blue light - it's so quick but I really like that scene.

What are others favourite scenes?
Old 08-02-2017, 07:29 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think I saw a blonde tonight while he was watching a court scene video but that's the only other one I could think of.

you know what scene I like of theirs - the one after Brian re-opens the back room and you see that tiny little clip of them in the blue light - it's so quick but I really like that scene.

What are others favourite scenes?
Yes, another hot scene, its a pity they cut it down, they could give us some more time
My most favourite scene is Prom dance and kissing at the car, because both of them are so genuinely happy there, then their reunification in Brians office, we can see how much they are connected both physically and in their souls, and of course when Brian says ILY, how he is saying it quietly first time because he never said this to anyone before (in romantic relationship) and then he repeats it with much more confidence and looking into Justins eyes, totally opening himself, and Justin cant believe what he heard

Btw. How many times did you hear i love you from brian? I know there was discussion about it. Most people think he said it 2 times but then there are some who heard it 3 or 4 times,3rd and 4th being only Love you, without I. But others say the 3rd and 4th time is not ILY, thats its only sigh.
I hear it clearly 3 times, I am not sure about the 4th.
It might be good to ask Gale or Randy but they probably would not remember, Randy even did not remember much bigger things from their scenes.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think he said it twice during the ILY scene. But then told him he loved him also during the proposal.

https://youtu.be/VYb3M8Cnp3c
Old 08-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think he said it twice during the ILY scene. But then told him he loved him also during the proposal.

https://youtu.be/VYb3M8Cnp3c
Yes, its 2 times clearly but then if you listem very carefully, he says love you before he kisses him second time,
Old 08-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I disagree. I've worn stereo headphones...turned it up loudly and played it on a loop, and I still only hear a sigh.

But there are other people who hear the same thing you do.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread