Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I love Brians expression on the one down left ..

You where really bussy looking for all thos expressions and you found sime really good ones
Yes, that one is the best
When its incorporated in the scene, it does not look ackward but alone like this, it makes funny pic
Old 09-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hiiiiiii!!! I've never posted here I don't think even though I've watched this show and shipped THESE TWO HARD. I recently rewatched and fell in love again, add me????
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 09-12-2017, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by like a perfect storm (View Post)
Hiiiiiii!!! I've never posted here I don't think even though I've watched this show and shipped THESE TWO HARD. I recently rewatched and fell in love again, add me????
off course we add you, and you are welcome to come here more often

we recently have started a rewatch together (we are at episode 3 at the moment) so if you want to talk about it with us and relive your shipping you are very welcome

icon by Daggi
Old 09-12-2017, 10:52 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Brian´s and Justin´s first and last words to each other
My heart is aching, the end is still so heartbreaking

Old 09-13-2017, 04:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Question? When did this thing about making him the best homosexual he could be come up? I think I first saw it when they were dancing to Forever Young maybe but I don't remember Brian saying that to him before that and it just seemed to come out of nowhere to me. After that they did mention it at times then throughout the seasons but anybody know where this started or how it came about?

Thanks
Old 09-13-2017, 06:54 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Question? When did this thing about making him the best homosexual he could be come up? I think I first saw it when they were dancing to Forever Young maybe but I don't remember Brian saying that to him before that and it just seemed to come out of nowhere to me. After that they did mention it at times then throughout the seasons but anybody know where this started or how it came about?

Thanks
Thats good question. It was first mentioned as you said in Forever Young scene, and I dont know the exact answer how it came about.

But I suppose Brian started to consider himself somewhere during season 1 as Justins "teacher (of course not literally)", as someone who introduced him to gay lifestyle and although he was denying externally and especially in front of others that Justin is his responsibility, he cared about him and did everything so that Justin could develop all his talents and become successful, independent and satisfied without being negatively influenced by the society because of his sexual orientation. He knew Justin is especially gifted but even those people can sometimes fail under adverse conditions.
So it seems to me that in the Forever Yound scene Brian just verbalised how he felt inside about Justin and what he wanted to for him.
It was motto for his own life and in Justin Brian saw someone with even more potential than he had, and combined with affection he had for him, he considered it as his mission to help Justin in every way possible.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Hello and welcome.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 09-16-2017, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Welcome Sara!
Old 09-16-2017, 07:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Thats good question. It was first mentioned as you said in Forever Young scene, and I dont know the exact answer how it came about.

But I suppose Brian started to consider himself somewhere during season 1 as Justins "teacher (of course not literally)", as someone who introduced him to gay lifestyle and although he was denying externally and especially in front of others that Justin is his responsibility, he cared about him and did everything so that Justin could develop all his talents and become successful, independent and satisfied without being negatively influenced by the society because of his sexual orientation. He knew Justin is especially gifted but even those people can sometimes fail under adverse conditions.
So it seems to me that in the Forever Yound scene Brian just verbalised how he felt inside about Justin and what he wanted to for him.
It was motto for his own life and in Justin Brian saw someone with even more potential than he had, and combined with affection he had for him, he considered it as his mission to help Justin in every way possible.

Yeah I think he shows that again in other seasons - he says a few times at least I've saved Justin - talking about how he had saved him from a 'normal hetero' life and the ideas that they needed to be like everyone else. He felt he had taught him how to live his best life possible.

Welcome Sara!
Old 09-16-2017, 02:24 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Being so sad we wont see this couple probably again on the screen
But we still have lot to be grateful for, like this beautiful scene

Old 09-16-2017, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

sia, that is one beautiful scene and as long as we have the show on dvd or have creative ffwriters, we still can love them.. and that is enough for me

icon by Daggi
Old 09-17-2017, 02:26 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Lapel loving

Old 09-18-2017, 06:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

I like that - lapel loving
Old 09-18-2017, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow...I never realized how sexy that is.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

I didn't realise he did it so much either but it's very cool - like how he loves his hair as well Anything he can grab to pull him closer it seems
Closed Thread   Post New Thread