Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2017, 07:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yes, it is, I am crying everytime I read it. Brian is finally happy and at peace
whole fanfic is amazing and it has sequel very long its almost a book but beautiful in every way, really recommend.
I have found it difficult to find good fanfics but with quotes like that it might be a good one to read.

That quote I think sums it up - especially when Brian is looking at Justin while they are getting ready for their wedding and he says to Justin you're beautiful and looks at him like he is his sunshine and he'll have him every day from now on
Old 07-29-2017, 07:37 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I have found it difficult to find good fanfics but with quotes like that it might be a good one to read.

That quote I think sums it up - especially when Brian is looking at Justin while they are getting ready for their wedding and he says to Justin you're beautiful and looks at him like he is his sunshine and he'll have him every day from now on
I higly recommend this fanfic, dit has 3 parts Framed, Embark and beyond the yellow brick road. For me its how it happened post 513
Old 07-29-2017, 07:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I higly recommend this fanfic, dit has 3 parts Framed, Embark and beyond the yellow brick road. For me its how it happened post 513
Did you put a link up for that somewhere?
Old 07-29-2017, 08:05 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Did you put a link up for that somewhere?
I read it from here, its Embark, prequel to Framed, and at the top in the first paragraph you have links to both Framed and BYBR.
Embark-A prologue to Framed - The Brian/Justin Fanfiction Community
When I started reading it it was like watching qaf, I could not stop till I finished it all. It was nonstop marathon. I was so devastated when I finished the finale and this really healed my heart.
Old 07-29-2017, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I just had this idea. We know that Brian and Justin were yin yang to each other and symbol of yin yang is a circle with half black, half white (in simplified version), when Justin and Brian lay tangled in one another in final scene, their heads form this symbol, Brians black hair and Justins blond. Haha, i know it was most certainly not meant like that by the director, but somehow it came to my mind.
You know, I never thought about it in that way. Their hair could have very much been symbolic of that. I know they were beautiful together.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 07-29-2017, 04:45 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
You know, I never thought about it in that way. Their hair could have very much been symbolic of that. I know they were beautiful together.
Yes, they were beautiful and intertwined into each other, dont understand how they could separate after such night.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, they were beautiful and intertwined into each other, dont understand how they could separate after such night.
They were a very beautiful couple indeed. It would've been so hard to go after that last beautiful night together. This scene almost felt like a goodbye though - like a permanent one not just a we'll see you next week in New York you know what I mean?

I also liked how you see the difference between the first sex scene where Brian was still so understanding of the virgin Justin (and always wanted him to think of him no matter who he slept with) to his lover, partner, soul mate in the last scene where they make love. It's a beautiful scene i think.
Old 07-30-2017, 02:10 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
They were a very beautiful couple indeed. It would've been so hard to go after that last beautiful night together. This scene almost felt like a goodbye though - like a permanent one not just a we'll see you next week in New York you know what I mean?

I also liked how you see the difference between the first sex scene where Brian was still so understanding of the virgin Justin (and always wanted him to think of him no matter who he slept with) to his lover, partner, soul mate in the last scene where they make love. It's a beautiful scene i think.
Yes, impression it gives to me is all of more permanent goodbye, for me especially because how Brian was devastated. But if we think about it, it really makes no sense why they would not see each other again. Somewhere I read also that as it was the last shooting scene of Randy and Gale in whole show, they brought more personal emotions into it, it had to be nostalgic for them, that they would never film together again.
And their last lovemaking was beautiful, with all their different sex scenes being projected on their bodies.

Last edited by Sia; 07-30-2017 at 02:18 AM
Old 07-30-2017, 02:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes, impression it gives to me is all of more permanent goodbye, for me especially because how Brian was devastated. But if we think about it, it really makes no sense why they would not see each other again. Somewhere I read also that as it was the last shooting scene of Randy and Gale in whole show, they broughr more personal emotions into it, it has to be nostalgic for them, that they would never film together again,
And their last lovemaking was beautiful, with all their different sex scenes being projected on their bodies.
Yeah I liked that too with the projected pictures on their bodies - again very beautiful . It would've been hard to film the last scene as well as the first. The first because the hardly knew each other and the last because they knew each other so well and had been through such an amazing experience filming the show together. Must have been very hard for them all.

When you see the video they made as they said goodbye they both seem to be upset and almost crying as they talked to everyone there.
Old 07-30-2017, 02:25 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah I liked that too with the projected pictures on their bodies - again very beautiful . It would've been hard to film the last scene as well as the first. The first because the hardly knew each other and the last because they knew each other so well and had been through such an amazing experience filming the show together. Must have been very hard for them all.

When you see the video they made as they said goodbye they both seem to be upset and almost crying as they talked to everyone there.
Yes, 5 years is long time and with all amazing time they had together, it had to be difficult to part. But fortunately they stayed friends and continue to see each other and probably will rest friends forever.
Old 07-30-2017, 02:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes, 5 years is long time and with all amazing time they had together, it had to be difficult to part. But fortunately they stayed friends and continue to see each other and probably will rest friends forever.
Yeah I think so too

Ok so I saw this written in places and I am not into gossip or anything but was wondering what people thought about this because I am not sure about it - some people have said that they thought that Gale and Randy got together in real life. Does anyone know anything about this? It doesn't matter if they did or didn't and I can see it happening or not happening - I guess I am just curious
Old 07-30-2017, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I watched their very last, goodbye sex scene a few weeks ago and was just so emotional. I still cannot shake the poignant vibe that scene gives off.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 07-30-2017, 07:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I watched their very last, goodbye sex scene a few weeks ago and was just so emotional. I still cannot shake the poignant vibe that scene gives off.
yep - I think the first time I watched the ending this is where I started to get really emotional - watching their goodbye sex scene which just had so much feeling
Old 07-30-2017, 07:56 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I have to say I watch it quiet often because it so beautiful but at the same time so painful and it tortures me and leaves me in tears so I stop doing that to myself. And thats why I think most fans thought it was the end because this final scene is so painful almost without hope, if I dont consider words they say to eaxh other. Brians look before and when he kisses Justin is most devastating,
Old 07-30-2017, 07:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I have to say I watch it quiet often because it so beautiful but at the same time so painful and it tortures me and leaves me in tears so I stop doing that to myself. And thats why I think most fans thought it was the end because this final scene is so painful almost without hope, if I dont consider words they say to eaxh other. Brians look before and when he kisses Justin is most devastating,
Yeah it is not a scene I watch very often - I watch a lot of scenes but not that one - i even watch the I love you sometimes but not the final sex scene
Closed Thread   Post New Thread