Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's one scene I watch over and over. ( I am really studying that scene Not just for that act, but for the interaction that leads up to that - especially watching Justin's face after Brian says "I must stink".

I could not imagine how anyone would not be turned on doing that scene. I don't care who was watching - camera crew and all!
Old 07-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG! I didn't realize you added me to the list! Thank you so much!

EDIT: Oops...sorry I didn't mean to double post

Last edited by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥; 07-31-2013 at 10:52 AM Reason: Begging Forgiveness
Old 07-31-2013, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Can I be added?

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 07-31-2013, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by admat97 (View Post)
I could not imagine how anyone would not be turned on doing that scene. I don't care who was watching - camera crew and all!
That's one of the reasons I think stage actors are more vulnerable. In a film you never get to know what really happened, you could only guess. But then what happens on stage can't be left out or modified by editing. (Not that I've seen any hardcore gay sex scenes on stage yet. Come to think of it, I haven't seen anything apart from kissing...)
Old 07-31-2013, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by admat97 (View Post)
I've been on a set, seeing actors filming. They stop so many times, do the scenes over and over again from different sides, with different lights, that I can see why even a sex scene becomes just work. But for me as a viewer, it's a super hot scene
Old 07-31-2013, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

They make it so believable...but those sex scenes are definitely staged and choreographed. It's magical on screen.
Old 07-31-2013, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They made the sex scenes so realistic
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-31-2013, 11:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I wonder if the sex scenes were a doing of the writers or the directors mostly. I mean was it the writer who wrote it down in details, how should it be, or was it based on the director's fantasy?
Old 07-31-2013, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

All cast members used to have those 'sex talks' or whatever before each sex scene (according to what Randy and other cast members explained in interviews ) where they would sit with CowLip, the director of the ep and the director of photography to discuss how they will be filming each scene and so on because I think they all wanted those scenes to be special but I feel as though B/J scenes are the best because of that uncanny chemistry they had
Old 07-31-2013, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As much as we know there had been a talk before each sexscene with the producers (Cowlip) and the actors (and maybe also the directors). And Randy (and Gale) told us that the sexscene are very unerotic to do because its like "Action" - "Cut" - "Action" - "Cut" ... to do all those different POV's we then see in the end.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 07-31-2013, 11:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I also like the B/J scenes best. But strangely though, although I don't really like Michael, especially not his sex scenes, I always found it hot when he was kissing with Brian. Maybe it has something to do with Gale and him having chemistry with everyone then.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hal and Gale had a good chemistry
But then, as I said before, Gale had chemistry with everyone and everything he was onscreen.

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 08-01-2013, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210-Steffi (View Post)
As much as we know there had been a talk before each sexscene with the producers (Cowlip) and the actors (and maybe also the directors). And Randy (and Gale) told us that the sexscene are very unerotic to do because its like "Action" - "Cut" - "Action" - "Cut" ... to do all those different POV's we then see in the end.
Iroinicaly enough though the fact each of those scenes were so technical actually required a very high lever of emotional connection between the actors, esp Gale and Randy so that they would be able to make it look real passionate and intimate each time.

Gale talked about it in one of his interviews when he said that during the first sex scene he and Randy ever had he felt really terrified but he decided to stay in the moment and go for it. He said he had to relay on his scene partner (Randy ) because they were the only two people in the scene.

Also in one of his recent interviews Gale admitted that one of his 'secrets' to filming a sex scene during QaF was move like you mean it Well IDK how Gale and Randy did that but it worked. We're still here discussing those B/J scenes and failing over them 8 years after the show is practically off the air
Old 08-01-2013, 06:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose (View Post)
We're still here discussing those B/J scenes and failing over them 8 years after the show is practically off the air
Were there any shows with such hot sex scenes since then?
Old 08-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Can I be added?
I added you

Steffi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread