Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Without the bomb he would've gotten to the realization that Justin was more important than a bet or anything else but at a much slower pace.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
galesgirl645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

And if he had gone on a plane to Australia it might have taken a lot longer for him to eventually realize he's the one who's got to make the next move this time.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think he knew this time it was up to him, that Justin had gotten too tired and hopeless to keep trying. But he wasn't ready untill the bomb really pushed him to it.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There were a lot of things different during that break up.
I mean, in Season 3 Brian and Justin practically constantly bumped into each other. Brian tried to hold contact, helped Justin, etc. etc. And in Season 5 there was nothing left.

Brian didn't even try to stay in contact, they couldn't even talk to each other anymore, it was just weird. And sad

And opther than the first break up, the second one truly felt like the end.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
soulmatejunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think they avoided each other as much as they could in S5 because it was too hard to meet. In S3, there was a lot of anger on Justin's part and he had another boyfriend so he thought he had moved on for a while.
In S5, I think they both knew they were in love with each other but they felt like their issues weren't resolvable, so it really felt like the end and it hurt too much.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And that's why the season 5 break up felt so final
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-23-2012, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still had hope they would get back together, but it really gave a sense of end because I think it was the first time Justin really gave up.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was just too tired to continuing fighting for the relationship...
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-23-2012, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I still had hope they would get back together, but it really gave a sense of end because I think it was the first time Justin really gave up.
Almost during the entire Season 5 I had a weird feeling...
It was different. A different vibe.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
soulmatejunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
And that's why the season 5 break up felt so final
reading this for the first time made me gasp
first I didn't notice that you meant the mid-season break up and not 5-13

**phew**
grey frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Extreme Fan

@ Sabine

Quote:
I think they avoided each other as much as they could in S5 because it was too hard to meet. In S3, there was a lot of anger on Justin's part and he had another boyfriend so he thought he had moved on for a while.
In S5, I think they both knew they were in love with each other but they felt like their issues weren't resolvable, so it really felt like the end and it hurt too much.
I agree, it was a whole different range of emotions...after all the angst of S2/3 their feelings were different, plus there was a 3rd party involved, they had fallen out of love (though on Brians part he would deny being in love in the first place ) and there was a lot of anger and resentment...in S5 however the love was there (still denied by Brian ) but both needed/wanted different things so there was nowhere for them to go.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

B/J never fallen out of love with each other, imo

They had their ups and downs and they had to deal with their own personal issues but one thing they never lost is their love to each other.

Love is not enough, though because sometimes people need to take action and luckily after the bombing Brian was able to realize that life is too short and he's got too much to lose so he decided to take the next step (and a very impressive next step,actually )
Old 10-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
i very much agree especially with the unresolveable factor.
larinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Justin really seemed to have given up. He didn't believe in them anymore, even though he knew he loved Brian and I think he also knew Brian loved him. I also think Brian was aware of loving Justin and not really denying it anymore. The problem was that they couldn't find a way to be together and be both happy and satisfied, because Brian was still refusing to look to a future together. He was still living day by day, while I think Justin needed something more, a committment, maybe projets, the belief Brian thought of them together in the long run.
I think it speaks loud of how much Justin had given up that he had already packed his things even before talking to Brian.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I think that's what got to me the most...that Justin had already packed. He knew Brian so well that he knew what his response would be.