Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

I'll agree with that!!
Old 07-09-2012, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
Do you think it would've been better if he hadn't had sex with the boy?
I don't think much would have changed for Justin but for the kid it would have definitely been better if he had had his first time in a different way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210-Steffi (View Post)
I absolutely didn't like it how they all tried to talk Justin into "enjoying his youth"
It's also not really a compliment for Brian

I think they should've let Justin do what he wants to do.
I think it speaks of how insecure and changed Justin was after the bashing, that he let people talk him into doing something he didn't want to.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Justin was def insecure and Brian tried to protect him
Old 07-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think much would have changed for Justin but for the kid it would have definitely been better if he had had his first time in a different way...
I certainly wouldn't want to lose my virginity at a party with a guy I barely know but maybe it's because I'm a woman and we think differently than men.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Plus I think Justin was really lucky to have his first time with someone like Brian who was experienced yet gentle and made it special for Justin
Old 07-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't even want to have my first time with someone like Brian
Sorry.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 07-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brian did take his time with Justin since he knew it was Justin's first time, he didn't rush it and I think that made it memorable to Justin, enough that he wanted to see Brian again.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

I have to agree with Claudia.

The first time we see Brian at Babylon it does seem like he's only after 'one thing' , and that Justin would only be another random trick for him but then we see another side to Brian- a more tender and even caring side even though he obviously didn't know Justin.The way he made sure Justin's first time won't be a bad experience says a lot about him. He made sure Justin was comfortable (and safe ) and even kissed him so it wasn't just 'in and out' thing...
Old 07-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jeez, Justin was just another random Trick for Brian.
But Brian wasn't just a Trick for Justin... and so things got on.

I wouldn't look out for someone to take my virginity on the middle of the street
I wouldn't go home with someone I just met under the streetlamp

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 07-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

Well that's because Justin was a young gay teenager who just came out and well... I guess he needed to explore things
Plus I'd like to believe Justin didn't just go off to Liberty Ave. that night. Yes he wanted to find someone to be his first but I would think he thought about it for a while before he did it because I assume he had to really come to terms with coming out and everything that goes along with it.

I agree that the whole 'meeting under the lampost' thing was a bit... dramatized but omg we love it, don't we?

Plus Justin may have been naive and unexperienced but he sure had courage to go for it, not to mention some good luck because it could have been that ugly trick on the street corner but as luck (and CowLip ) would have it he ended up with BK

and btw- it didn't happened in the middle of the street it happened in Brian's loft, in bed, after a long and rather eventful night for the both of them

Last edited by WildRose; 07-10-2012 at 12:39 AM
Old 07-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sure we loved it
But it's nothing you or I would do in real life.

Steffi
Old 07-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Elite Fan

Of course not but that's the whole point, imo!
Old 07-10-2012, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think I wouldn't want someone like Brian as my first either, if I knew him prior to the event and I was aware that if I developed feelings for him later, it would be very complicated

But not knowing him at all as it was for Justin in the pilot, I get why he chose to go with Brian I think Justin had a good first time, one he will be able to think of and smile about when he is old too. But I think what makes that possible is that later things developed as they did. If things between them had been completely over after that speech in the street that left Justin in tears, I think Justin might have second thoughts on his first time.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Justin in tears and I was heartbroken.
but after having rewatched the scene a couple of times with a close look on Brian's face while Justin is driving away, however, I knew that they were up for something more meaningful.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But it was also clear that Justin would've to come back
And I was not so sure if I admired him for coming back after getting dumped to hard or if I thought, it's stupid

Steffi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread