Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
Brian sure had imagination, because he found several ways of saying I love you without actually saying it Another one I love is the "I want you safe. I want you around for a long time".
I like both scenes you mentioned, but I have to admit I love "I want you safe" a bit more. It's much more intimate, obviously, than the scene in Babylon. They feel much more comforable and there's not much tension between them as in 206. Plus it's much nicer to hear Brian say I WANT you safe ... I WANT you around for a long time , rather than It's NOT the reason I want you to stay.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like both scenes and I think both quotes meant a lot. But I get what you're saying: the "I want you safe" is clearly more intimate, even though they manage to feel like they're in their own world even in the middle of Babylon. But it is a lovely scene when they're in bed and Brian is basically telling Justin he cares about him enough to want him to be careful.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that they have the ability to forget the world and just make it about the two of them
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 04-17-2012, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

What I like and I think it's also important, is that Brian lets himself get into intimate moments with Justin even in front of people. I don't mean the sex, but things like the kiss they share at the end of that scene.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

In those intimate moments 'in public' he doesn't think too much, and that's why he allows himself to let go

The 'I want you safe' moment is where he says it for the first time rather directly, and out of his free will, not because Debbie, Lindsay or anyone else talked to him about it. It's just something he felt he needed to say, imo. I love Justin's reaction, as well. He sounds like he didn't expect it from Brian
Old 04-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that moment and the words he said are some of the most beautiful between Brian and Justin. There is so much behind that "I want you safe".
Old 04-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It has a lot of meaning especially after the bashing.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 04-18-2012, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good thing too that Brian was telling him about being safe, because what Justin was asking for was stupid and reckless in that moment.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think it was stupid I can't blame Justin for asking It was important , though that Brian made sure they're both safe, esp after they've heard about Ben. I love how Brian made it clear for Justin. I mean he could have given him one odf his cynical lines but instead he said something very personal and honset . The guy actually admited he wanted Justin around for a long time
Old 04-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with Manu that it was stupid that Justin wanted raw sex when they aren't monogamous, Brian was right in telling him to always play safe.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 04-18-2012, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

To desire sex without protection isn't easy, if there are the right conditions. On the contrary, I think it's meaningful and Justin surely cared about Brian. But in their circumstances, with not only Brian but both of them being not monogamous and sleeping with guys they didn't even know, it was very stupid.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

I think Justin knew better than to take the risk of unprotected sex, but I can understand why he liked the idea of doing it, esp with Brian
I love Justin's reaction after Brian says he wants him safe. He doesn't actually say anything but that little gasp (or a sigh) says a lot.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe he was gasping due to the activity they were doing
Icon by Zonikita
Old 04-18-2012, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so, too

It was adorable what Brian said, but I somehow doubt that Justin completely realized what the words meant. I think he was a little disappointed because Brian practically called him stupid for wanting unprotected sex. And being called stupid is absolutely nothing you want to hear before getting lalala'd

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 04-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Loyal Fan

ITA with Brian. I was screaming at the tv No!NO!No!No! My roommate was like calm down and watch. He'd seen it before me and he knew Brian wasnt gonna do anything stupid.

You know what I just realized? The king of babylon wins $1000 and an all expense paid trip to the Bahamas so my question is did Justin go? And if so who did he take?

Actually I have another question. My roommate and I were talking about how Ted/Emmet & Michael/Ben call each other pet names like sweetheart honey baby etc. I said that I couldn't imagine words like that coming out of Justin/Brian's mouth, except maybe sexy or georgeous. Then I remembered that Brian called Justin his prince. My roommate says he remembers Justin calling Brian Honey once and Brian calling Justin honey once. Other than calling Justin his prince, Do ya'll remember Brian/Justin ever calling eachother petnames?

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
Closed Thread   Post New Thread