Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Addicted Fan

It's okay Claudia

That scene in pilot, it's so hilarious Poor Justin, he must have been quite confused with it all. But still, he wanted to go with Brian Determined kid from the very beginning

~ Adam Lambert

Laura
Old 01-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I don't think Brian enjoyed hurting Justin like that, in that moment. I think he did it because he wanted to be honest and in that moment, he really believed nothing could ever depeloped between them.
do you ever wonder why it took so little for justin to just become automatically entwined to brian's life? not that i'm complaining, quite the opposite, but it seemed so easy for something to develop.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it's very easy for a young guy like Justin to develop a crush on a sexy man like Brian, who is hot but also successful, self assured (at least superficially), proud of being gay. I don't think it was love in the beginning, I think it became love after Justin got to know Brian little by little. But I don't find it strange that Justin held on to Brian, because besides the whole hot factor, I think Justin also looked up to him as a gay man. I really think that especially in S1, but also later, Brian isn't only Justin's lover but also his mentor somehow. He becomes the one Justin holds on to after his family fails him. I think all those things made it so that Justin didn't let go of Brian, no matter what, untill enough time passed for him to really fall in love.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no, i meant what you thought about brian letting justin become more a part of his life versus the other way around...
Old 01-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Brian was intrigued by Justin and while at the very beginning Justin was convenient I think later on Brian started to care about him.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-24-2012, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry Lexi, I had misunderstood

I guess Brian was at a point in his life in which he was ready, even though he didn't know it yet? I think it's important that right before meeting Justin he says he's bored. I think he was starting needing something more and Justin was the answer to that.

Last edited by Manu9; 01-25-2012 at 08:14 AM
Old 01-24-2012, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Subconsciously he was looking for something more challenging
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-25-2012, 01:22 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm sure promiscuous life gets boring in some point. And Brian needed something else even though he couldn't admit it yet. Something more meaningful and profound.
The fact Brian took Justin with him and Michael to the hospital in the pilot was a sign it must be something else than only a ONS. Because if Brian wanted to, he could have just thrown Justin out and say hasta la eternidad. I'm sure if it was someone else, he would have exactly done that.

~ Adam Lambert

Laura
Old 01-25-2012, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think so, not entirely. I think it was Justin's young age that made Brian not throw him out and instead bring him to the hospital. Brian's usual tricks are older men, men with experience who know what they're doing, so Justin's situation was unique in that sense. But I don't think Brian took Justin to the hospital because of some kind of feelings. At that moment, Justin was still a one night stand and he remained so the day after too, when Justin told him he would only see him in his dreams.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agree Manu

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 01-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Justin has to thank his young age and his apparent not threatening personality to Brian, otherwise Brian would have never let him get close enough to fall in love with him.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Addicted Fan

I’m sorry but I could see him throwing out a youngster like Justin He wasn’t too compassionate.

Justin could have waited in the car or at the cafeteria. But the fact he went with them to see Gus (and name him). Even though they were in a hurry, there’s always time to say “You’re not coming here”. I don’t think no-one, not even Brian, would let a complete stranger to see your baby if he’s only a ONS.
I didn’t mean Brian had some romantic feelings for Justin at the moment. But there was something, a slight excitement or so.
I think he was testing Justin when he said “I’ll see your in your dreams”. The same than with the fa***t car. He subconsciously wanted to know if Justin’s worth of his time.

~ Adam Lambert

Laura
Old 01-25-2012, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have to disagree. I think Brian did like Justin immediately, that he found him interesting and sweet and not boring. But he was still just a one night stand. Even at Woody's the first time Justin goes there, Brian shrugs him off.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I understand I know it's more rational that Justin was only a one night stand at first and probably it's how the writers meant it to be.

But.. I just like to think it was something more meaningful from the very beginning

~ Adam Lambert

Laura
Old 01-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperPumpkin (View Post)
I’m sorry but I could see him throwing out a youngster like Justin He wasn’t too compassionate.

Justin could have waited in the car or at the cafeteria. But the fact he went with them to see Gus (and name him). Even though they were in a hurry, there’s always time to say “You’re not coming here”. I don’t think no-one, not even Brian, would let a complete stranger to see your baby if he’s only a ONS.
I didn’t mean Brian had some romantic feelings for Justin at the moment. But there was something, a slight excitement or so.
I think he was testing Justin when he said “I’ll see your in your dreams”. The same than with the fa***t car. He subconsciously wanted to know if Justin’s worth of his time.
I totally agree with everything you said, Laura.
I think even back in the pilot things happen for a reason. Brian clearly didn't fall in love right there, and he obviously didn't change over night, but the seeds were already there, in a way.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread