Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They also showed how connected they were through the sex scenes.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 11-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sex was always a big part of how they showed each other their feelings, especially Brian. I guess that's one of the reasons why I never feel like their sex scenes are too much or just there for shock value. I think instead they have a purpose.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah there was always something that made them more than just sex you know?
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 11-13-2011, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it was inevitable to have that much sex between them considering what a sexual person Brian is. Sex is something very important in his life, he talks through it sometimes and other times it's the way he copes with things happening to him.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:28 AM
New Fan

I love to see the way Brian kisses Justin, deeply in love.
Agree that Brian , this character, is believing in ****ing and he's used to live with the simply , fun sex to prove his alive.
Justin finally figured out how to deal with this complication that he loves who brian is and Brian is not the kind of person he's dreaming as his husband.
They both know the love to each other. Brian let Justin go for the acheivement which will make Justin to be best homosexual as possible as Justin can without any 'burden' due to their love always. Promise is made to Brian though it's not sure by the other.
I always think the ending in this way. Yes, Justin didn't visited Pisttberge past 10 years. He is following what he dreamed for and missing Brian always. And Brian knew Justin was happy in his way and gradually confirms that his change is from same missing to Justin . They both come back to the country house this date which should have been their 1oth anniversary of the marriage. And Brian finally is ready to settle down with justin's success as the artist who can paint anything, anytime ,anyway.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:34 AM
New Fan

Now it's closing to 10th anniversary.
Will the showtime arrange the season 6?
To discuss how the couples go through years together. And encourage us again that love leads us conquer the problems during the life journey.
Guys, anymore topic are we expecting to see or direct?
At least , we need 13 ideas to make anthor season.

btw, So happy to finish watching the show three times. I see the process of Justin growing-up as the reference to my own's.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I feel the same way about the first part of S3. Some find it painful to watch those episodes because Brian and Justin are broken up, but I find them so rich in terms of B/J, because their feelings for each other, especially Brian's for Justin, become more apparent than ever. I love what the writers did here: they could have had Justin with Ethan and Brian forgetting all about him and go on with his life for a while, untill they decided to get them back together, as it often happens on TV shows. But they didn't. They did instead use this arc to develop Brian's character even more and to give us a deeper glance into his soul.
call me crazy, but i feel like there is such an equality to brian's and justin's breakup, that it's almost satisfying for me, especially as a justin fan, to watch brian hurt. just to clarify, when i say equality, i just mean that brian is finally feeling what justin did when brian seemingly discarded justin after the bashing. a definite highlight is the hustler reveal at the end of 301, which makes their story a tad more twisted, but so enthralling at the same time. then again, i love how by 304 brian is reminding justin that he has a boyfriend to get back to. lol. brian's such an enigmatic character. you just never know what he's gonna do next... unless you've seen the series over and over again. ahem!
Old 11-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's a nice view of the possible future there are several fics that have them reunite after a few years.

I think the 10th anniverary was last year though. The show started airing in 2000, I believe. And I doubt we'll ever get a season 6 or a movie.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Please don't double post as it is against FF rules if you want to add something to your post you can always edit it.

While I love the show I think 5 seasons were enough for the writers to tell their story.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 11-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
call me crazy, but i feel like there is such an equality to brian's and justin's breakup, that it's almost satisfying for me, especially as a justin fan, to watch brian hurt. just to clarify, when i say equality, i just mean that brian is finally feeling what justin did when brian seemingly discarded justin after the bashing. a definite highlight is the hustler reveal at the end of 301, which makes their story a tad more twisted, but so enthralling at the same time. then again, i love how by 304 brian is reminding justin that he has a boyfriend to get back to. lol. brian's such an enigmatic character. you just never know what he's gonna do next... unless you've seen the series over and over again. ahem!
I get what you mean and I agree while we already knew before that Brian loves Justin, those episodes show how much he does and they also put them on a more equal ground because we finally see that it's not just Justin hurting when things don't go well. We get to see how much Brian misses Justin and I guess in some way Justin's character is also vindicated, because while Brian says it's Justin's call where he wants to be and acts like he doesn't care so much, the truth is that when Justin's gone, Brian's lost. The scene with the hustler is incredibly sad but very revealing of the impact Justin had on Brian's life and how much Brian loves him and misses him.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That scene with the hustler was very telling of how Brian felt.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 11-13-2011, 09:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
That's a nice view of the possible future there are several fics that have them reunite after a few years.

I think the 10th anniverary was last year though. The show started airing in 2000, I believe. And I doubt we'll ever get a season 6 or a movie.
Manu, I read one of these fics which is not more interesting to me than what I made. Iguess it's because of the different understanding and expectation to the show.
And I know it's from the end of 1999. I'm referring the 10th to their marriage which means 2015, let's say.

I had this question: 'why Randy said he would not come back TV show' why most of you said there would not be season 6 or movie'.
Usually when the show develops well and is welcomed to the certain population, it's possible to have this thought of the continue.
Is there some information about Randy or show, I missed out?
Old 11-14-2011, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
100% agree... Call me sadistic, but I enjoyed seeing Brian suffer in the beginning of Season 3.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 11-14-2011, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think it's being sadistic but if it is, I am one too I think mostly it was good for us to see that Brian wasn't unaffected, that for all of his saying he didn't care that much, instead he did and a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The modern fan (View Post)
I had this question: 'why Randy said he would not come back TV show' why most of you said there would not be season 6 or movie'.
Usually when the show develops well and is welcomed to the certain population, it's possible to have this thought of the continue.
Is there some information about Randy or show, I missed out?
Usually a show doesn't come back after having been off the air for years. QAF ended in 2005 and it's unlikely there will be another season now. Also, some of the actors said they wouldn't come back. From what I read, there was a chance of a season 6 back then, but Gale and Randy didn't want to go on.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

and it wouldn't be Qaf without Brian and Justin
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread