Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 01:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I love that he seeks out Justin's company while he's on bad terms with Michael
I posted a few links to gapfillers of the NYC trip on the fanfiction thread
also that Justin knows immediately why. He's sooo onto him!

Thanx Manu. Saw & bookmarked all 3 & plan to give them a look. Mentioned at the fic thread, i am interested to see what the fic writers do with this.

Last edited by chase 73; 05-24-2010 at 02:11 PM
Old 05-24-2010, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that little convo at the loft, when Justin tells Brian he's on to him. And then takes the comic and hunts Michael down to make him see the truth. One of the several times Justin helps Brian.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was always willing to do anything to help Brian
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I love that little convo at the loft, when Justin tells Brian he's on to him. And then takes the comic and hunts Michael down to make him see the truth. One of the several times Justin helps Brian.
Also, from CowLip I don't think we ever knew if B had any inkling of J's involvement with that, do we??

Quote:
He was always willing to do anything to help Brian
It's great the way they both so automatically, without even an apparent fleeting thought, go into 'protective mode' (being with Ethan didn't even slow down either of them).
Old 05-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's great the way they both so automatically, without even an apparent fleeting thought, go into 'protective mode' (being with Ethan didn't even slow down either of them).
Justin didn't even think twice about helping Brian when he heard what was going on with Brian's nephew.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

I love that at the end of the ice cream scene Justin took that comic book Brian got Michael for his b'day,it really was a sign he wanted to help them get their friendship back

the fact he immidiatly went to help Brian even though they we'rent together really shows how much he cared for him
Old 05-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have no doubt that this group of posters has already previously discussed this, but ya know, there's an additional little bit of unselfishness going on in J's part of fixing it with M (w/comic book). Maybe J already really knew better, but for being so early on, from J's pov, M was his only real potential rival for B. J even says to M that 'he's the one exception' to B's 'doesn't believe in love.'
Old 05-25-2010, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess other than Michael in the beginning of Season 3 Justin realized pretty fast that here he's just a rebound, because Michael is gone. And even though I am sure he anjoyed the attention... who wants to be a rebound?

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 05-25-2010, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Justin didn't want to be a rebound. But mostly I think he acted out of love. He loves Brian and could see he was hurting and missing his best friend, so he did something about it, as he always does when something is troubling Brian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase 73 (View Post)
Also, from CowLip I don't think we ever knew if B had any inkling of J's involvement with that, do we??
I believe Brian knew for a bunch of reasons: first, Justin took the comic and I guess Brian might have noticed it was missing. Then, Justin tells Michael in the comic shop that he asked Brian where he could find him. Also, Justin had already tried to do something in the diner. So I guess Brian knew Justin was up to something. And he knows it for sure when finally Michael tells Brian at Babylon, when they make up, that Justin went to him:

Michael: I never thanked you for my gift...
Brian: Your gift?
Michael: Your ward tracked me down and insist it that I take it.
Brian: Yeah, well, I'll have to punish him severely.

Now it would be interesting to read a gapfiller about that punishement
Old 05-25-2010, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase 73 (View Post)
I have no doubt that this group of posters has already previously discussed this, but ya know, there's an additional little bit of unselfishness going on in J's part of fixing it with M (w/comic book). Maybe J already really knew better, but for being so early on, from J's pov, M was his only real potential rival for B. J even says to M that 'he's the one exception' to B's 'doesn't believe in love.'
considering justin's perception of love is still very puppy dog-ish in the beginning of season one, i never put too much stock into justin telling michael what brian felt for him. i mean, sure, it's a nice gesture, and however much i want to believe justin knew brian in that particular moment, i'm pretty sure justin's judgment on the matter was rather blurred. don't get me wrong though, i don't doubt brian's love for michael, it's just, i always felt this show tried to shove the world love into bm's relationship on a whole other level that just didn't exist. or let's just say, i don't think if justin bad mouthed michael to brian, he'd punch him in the face like brian did to micheal.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with that Lexi.
I can't really imagine Brian punching Justin for badmouthing Michael. But I can imagine him yelling at Justin for that. Especially when Justin would say the same stupid bull**** as Michael did, like "He should have died".

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 05-25-2010, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i don't think justin would ever say that though, even if the rest of us our thinking it. lol. i guess in terms of love, like can't live without you love, i just don't see brian ever feeling that way about michael. he even lied to him so he'd leave at the end of one. pwn!
Old 05-25-2010, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

there was a very interesting dynamic between Brian,Justin and Michael throughout the show,IMO. in S1 Justin was still "Brian's teenage stalker" in Michael's opinon,but yet he was to one who took him to the diner when Brian left,and he was the one Brian called when Justin was bashed. I think we can all agree that up until mid S1 Michael still had feelings for Brian and even though Brian tried not to show his feelings to Justin,his actions were very obvious and I guess Michael couldn't aviod that.
I have to say I don't think the writers tried to force love into Brian and Michael's realationship.I think it was very clear that Justin was Brian's lover and Michael was there as the best friend who often tried to cope with the idea his best friend is now in a relationship for the first time in his life.
as for what happened in 301-I have no doubt in my mind that Justin would never do that Michael. Justin always acknowledged Brian's friendship with Michael,and he respected that,even though it wasn't always a two way street,because there were more than a few times in the show where Michael didn't respect BJ relationship,IMO.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

IMO Michael did not really respect Justin most of time, especially not as Brians partner. I mean... what was that whole "He loves you" bla bla in the end of Season 2 and the whole blaming in episode 3.01 ... and then in the end of 3.01 he's saying to Brian: "You REALLY love him". So is he blaming Justin for not believing in something he doesn't believe in either? Such a hyprocrite...

Steffi
Old 05-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210-Steffi (View Post)
IMO Michael did not really respect Justin most of time, especially not as Brians partner. I mean... what was that whole "He loves you" bla bla in the end of Season 2 and the whole blaming in episode 3.01 ... and then in the end of 3.01 he's saying to Brian: "You REALLY love him". So is he blaming Justin for not believing in something he doesn't believe in either? Such a hyprocrite...
yep.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread