Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

um,ok,after rewatching the hotel scene I have to admit you've convinced me,Manu
I love the fact he's got Brain's credit card...
it's really one of my all time fav scenes
Old 05-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, you have to love Justin...
I love his smirk when Brian pushed him on the bed and started "it"... Justin looks like "He still wants me... he still wants me..." - he's adorable.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 05-06-2010, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love he admits he didn't even get out of the hotel and was just hoping that Brian would go and get him. Justin is a such a mix of vulnerability and strenght, of youth and maturity in that scene, as in a lot of S1 and not only. A moment he's a kid, a moment later he's a man. I think that's one of the things Brian loved about him.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

I loove how Justin goes from "I didn't go out clubing" to "you need help?"
it's such a brilliant scene.it's really about hot passionate sex but without being too OTT,and that'as one of the strangth of this show,imo.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What is OTT?
O I love all of these shortcuts...

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 05-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

Over The Top
Old 05-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Justin when he confessed that he hadn't gone to the clubs, he was going for the sympathy card
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know, I think he was being honest. I think he was having a moment of discouragement, infact he also mentions he has no place to come back to. If you think about it, that scene is hot because of the BJ sex that follows, but the beginning of it is quite sad because Justin's life is really been turned upside down.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

I kind of always liked that Justin didn't Bull**** Brian for long, with admitting he didn't go out. And the "Go back to what?" Part just always makes me wanna hug Justin, poor honey's life really was screwed at that point, for a while anyway.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

I love his face when he says that his parents don't want him,and even more when he says Brian doesn't want him.I agree with Manu,that he was being honest when he said he didn't go out clubing.
after rewatching that scene yesrerday I think Brian actualy needed Justin to go back.that amazing sex scene prooves it,because it's so passionate yet filled with so much emotion as well
Old 05-06-2010, 10:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

That Sex scene has to be one of the hottest, But WildRose Your Icon is really distracting I can't stop staring...I wonder why, LOL.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie_Sponge_Winchester (View Post)
And the "Go back to what?" Part just always makes me wanna hug Justin, poor honey's life really was screwed at that point, for a while anyway.
Yeah, me too.
Poor little babyboy ...

Especially when he said "My parents don't want me" (which is really hard, I mean think about that. Your parents... knowing you can't go home because your father can't love you the way you are, no matter how good you look, no matter how good you're in school. I guess... Brian knows that feeling very very very well).

And "You... don't want me" (which hurt him a lot, because he was a teenie-boy in love who was scared he screwed everything up by forgetting the alarm and... he knew Brian wasn't comfortable with him living in his loft).

And ... o dear, my heart broke again when he asked "Why can't I live with you" and Brian answered "Because my loft is only big enough for one person and that's me". OUCH!

And thats why I love Justin, he was hurt, he was scared... but in the end he accepted what he can't change and started to take care about the "You... don't want me"-part... which ended up very well for him. O, I love his smirk.

Steffi
Old 05-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Brian realized how Justin was feeling, understood it, and fixed the problem, finding him a good place to live in. It's one of those gestures that prove he cares about Justin, since the very beginning.

Of course the end of that scene is great That sex was really hot, one of the hottest on the show I love Justin suggesting Brian needs a shower any excuse to get him out of his clothes and of course suggesting he needs help
Old 05-07-2010, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

aww I love "you need help" it's as if he's saying,well,ok,my parents don't want me,you don't want me...but I'll show you you do...and omg,Brian sure did.
in fact there is one girl on LJ (I'm sure you know about that)who posted screencaps of that scene (along with some other great BJ momen't)with some very cute but insightfull remarks.like the fact Brian keeps holding Justin's knees and all kinds of sweet gestures

oh,and btw-my icon was made by Manu.she was kind enough to let me use it
Old 05-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Closed Thread   Post New Thread