Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

If Brian were straight I would be all for Brian/Lindsey cause I think they have great chemistry together and I wouldn't mind seeing them like have a fling or something. I like when they act like an old married couple with Gus.

Others I like are:

Justin/Michael
Brian/Dave
Brian/Ben
Michael/Ted
Emmett/Brian

Also, I may be sick, but if Hunter was older, I'd be all for Hunter/Ben. I don't see the fatherly thing and I kept expecting for Hunter to kiss him or something.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2003, 11:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love:
<STRONG>
this is one of the only fandoms i've seen that has little or no UC stuff. most of the fanfic is either Brian & Justin or Brian & Michael, with the other characters having fewer stories of their own, but nearly always being paired with their partner on the show. i guess after reading stuff from the Buffy fandom for so long, it seems odd. fic writers for that show will put anyone together for a story. it's fun. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] we need to mix it up a little in QaF world.
</STRONG>
I agree with you, other fandoms have much more uc-ships. In another fandom I was a uc shipper too and *surprise surprise* I'm a uc-shipper now too. Almost all fanfics are about B/J or B/M and b/c I love B/M as friends and I dislike J, I was looking for Brian/other fanfics. Unfortunately for me there are very few Brian/other fanfics. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Surely I'm not the only Brian/other shipper? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] I hereby challenge writers to write (lots of) fics about Brian/original character, Brian/Emmett and/or Brian/Ben. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2003, 07:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Since I got the season 2 boxset finally I saw the episode where Justin and Michael fall asleep together and then in the morning they get somewhat "friendly" if u will and now I understand why they are a UC fav becuz now I am curious to see what would happen if that happened again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 08:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Some UC avs I made:

find more on the Avatar Thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2003, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy:
<STRONG>Since I got the season 2 boxset finally I saw the episode where Justin and Michael fall asleep together and then in the morning they get somewhat "friendly" if u will and now I understand why they are a UC fav becuz now I am curious to see what would happen if that happened again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
The scene I fell in love with them with [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] EEEE! I want more Mikey/Justin

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 07-07-2003, 12:33 PM
Banned

Hi there QAF fans! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

OK, you guys are ahead of us poor Australians, so deprived of the nourishment of fresh QAF epis, but... What's so wrong with Ethan? All we've had is Brian disrespecting Justin, so Justin decides to get together with Ethan, who actually likes him & wants to spend time with him... So I don't get the anti-Ethan comments [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ... and am curious to know how he turns evil [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As for my choice of UC/Slash (is slash on this board straight? LOL):

1. Brian/Lindsay (almost CC, judging from the first epi & brian's statement that he would've have sex with her if shw wanted!)
2. Leda/Lindsay
3. Michael/Justin
4. Michael/Girl from the Big Q (Kim? can't remember her name right now)
5. Daphne/Brian
5. Debbie/Justin's Mother
6. Vic/George

MCs (I'm sure they're allowed here too, right?):

Brian/Daphne/Justin
Justin/Daphne/Ethan - yummy thangs!
Debbie/Justin's Mother/Horvath [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] (Oh, I am soooo joking!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )

Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

(edited to add that I consider anybody at all, INCLUDING DEBBIE who is coupled with Horvath [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] to be UC - and not only UC, but in extremely poor taste, too, LOL! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )

[ 07-07-2003: Message edited Saffable ]
Old 07-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by briansluv:
<STRONG>I miss Blake too... he needs to come back, just cause.

Alison</STRONG>
Iwant Leda to come back!!! She was fantastic, and wasn't she Bi? (If she wasn't, then she should've been!) - she could shake everything up a bit, just like she did to Mel & Linds's relationship! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tabasco.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2003, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Saffable:
<STRONG>Hi there QAF fans! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi welcome! Love that I see Mikey and Justin on your list [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
and am curious to know how he turns evil [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
If you really want to know check out italics below

Ethan cheaterd on Justin, I know you say Brian always did, but at least Brian was being honest, and open about it, where Ethan was trying to hide it

Old 07-07-2003, 01:47 PM
Banned

Oh, thanks for that, Atti's Angel! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I hope Ethan was still a sweety though... I could almost tolerate him cheating, if he remained as supportive and as much of a sweety-pie as he has been in the (season 2) epis I've seen (mind you I'm poly, so I'm prolly more open to freedom in a relationship)... that having been said, I don't understand why he needed to lie about it, and I'm dying to know who he cheated with! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

... I can only hope it was with Daphne, and that he, Justin and Daphne will end up as a happy trio! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (although that one's prolly a bit too challenging even for QAF [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ) ... but if it could happen then that would be my fave UC/MC ship! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

... next to Debbie/Justin's Mother/ and the old sexpot Horvath, of course! (I am sooo joking, LOL!!) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tabasco.gif[/img] Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

[ 07-07-2003: Message edited Saffable ]
Old 07-07-2003, 03:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
What's so wrong with Ethan?
I liked Ethan, so I'm not really sure. The backlash from some fans is simply due to the fact that he was an obstacle between Brian and Justin. Or, that he seemed too perfect and too completely wrong for Justin, no matter what he offered.

Quote:
Michael/Girl from the Big Q
Ahh, Tracy. They should've made her a lesbian or something. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Vic/George
Never considered that one. They're of the same age. I just loved Emm/George though.

And, poor Horvath! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ Liz ~:
<STRONG>And, poor Horvath! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Poor Horvath, shmoor Horvath! The man was evil, and what's more, he typified everything that is bad about heteros! - boring, old, a bad dresser, narrow-minded, repressed and no sex appeal! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (people, I am talking ongue-in-cheek here, before anybody gets all tssk-ety tssk on me!).

Seriously, though, the character of Horvath just grindedon me [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ... though I was happy witht he idea of Debbie finding someone, anyone, I just wish it had've been a human being with a face and personality someone other than a mother could love! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (again, I'm joking! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )

Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2003, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Saffable:
<STRONG>Oh, thanks for that, Atti's Angel! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I hope Ethan was still a sweety though... I could almost tolerate him cheating, if he remained as supportive and as much of a sweety-pie as he has been in the (season 2) epis I've seen (mind you I'm poly, so I'm prolly more open to freedom in a relationship)... that having been said, I don't understand why he needed to lie about it, and I'm dying to know who he cheated with! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
anytime. I actually could not stand Ethan, sweet, or not so sweet. At first I thought oh, not bad to look at, but I think it's like Liz said, he was an obsical between B/J

and if you want to know who italics below

No one we knew from the show. Not a regular

Old 07-09-2003, 12:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ethan was cute, but he still got on my nerves when it came to the whole B/J dynamic...

lately i have been looking toward the Ted/Brian ship, it just seems like behind all "Ted jokes" Brian makes there could be something he is just too afraid to say [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2003, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Not a bump I swear [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I love reading about everyone's UC thoughts. It's neat because a lot of the time, it's couples I would never have thought of. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
Old 08-03-2003, 07:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I met someone at the mall today and we into a QAF convo and they started talking about a Justin and Ted hook-up...at first..I was a little weirded out but then I realized hey, Ted and Blake hooked up...why dont Justin and Ted? But, eh, i dunno... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread