Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2016, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Really? That's weird since she doesn't bother me at all..
Yep... I don't get it either

I miss her already.. the hiatus is too long
Old 11-21-2016, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Michaela is so strong. Resilient. I love that about her.

Old 11-21-2016, 10:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Yeah.. I don't understand her haters. Michaela is so strong, yet she is still incredibly vulnerable at times. I just adore her
I especially don't get ppl who love Connor but hate Micheala. It makes no sense to me given how similar their personalities are.

Anyway, loved her sl last ep. About time we learned something about her background. I'm done with the show after s3 personally because I'm too annoyed with what they did to Wes, but if it gets more season, I hope Micheala gets more good sls.
Old 11-21-2016, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the starlight (View Post)
Michaela is so strong. Resilient. I love that about her.
Yeah same here.
Old 11-21-2016, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerette89 (View Post)
I especially don't get ppl who love Connor but hate Micheala. It makes no sense to me given how similar their personalities are.

Anyway, loved her sl last ep. About time we learned something about her background. I'm done with the show after s3 personally because I'm too annoyed with what they did to Wes, but if it gets more season, I hope Micheala gets more good sls.
Double standards Sometimes I really despise fandoms and their hypocrisy

It's probably the reason why Michaela and Connor are my favourites.. they do have similar personalities

Me too.. I love learning more about Michaela.. I just hope they continue. I need Aja to have more meaty storylines to sink her teeth into.. she is such a strong actress and I love watching her on my screen
Old 11-22-2016, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Double standards Sometimes I really despise fandoms and their hypocrisy

It's probably the reason why Michaela and Connor are my favourites.. they do have similar personalities

Me too.. I love learning more about Michaela.. I just hope they continue. I need Aja to have more meaty storylines to sink her teeth into.. she is such a strong actress and I love watching her on my screen
I hate double standards as well.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Can't stand double standards and hypocrisy in fandoms either. Sometimes the disproportionate fandom hatred makes me defend characters I don't even like (e.g. I wasn't a fan of Jack on Lost but a big portion of the Lost fandom crucified him for everything while giving their faves a pass for similar or worse things).

Aja is a great actress and Micheala's character is so promising. I usually don't like the "prom queen" type of characters, even when (or especially when) the writers try to make me like them. But the writing and portrayal of Micheala quickly won me over.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ I can understand that. I don't have any patience for hypocrisy.. I really loathe it

I am not sure why I was drawn to Michaela.. at first it was probably because I just loved her sassy attitude, and the fact that she was so freaking pretty... now, I am totally in love with her. She is my favourite character and I connect to her the most (aside from Connor, that is )
Old 11-23-2016, 04:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sometimes a character just clicks with us. It might be hard to properly put into words exactly why but the feeling is just there. And totally agree that she's gorgeous.

On a somewhat unrelated note, is anyone else enjoying her cute little scenes with Oliver this season? I'm so rooting for that friendship.
Old 11-23-2016, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

^You're right about how some characters just click with us. I loved Michaela from her first scenes I need to do a S1 rewatch.
Old 11-23-2016, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Can't stand double standards and hypocrisy in fandoms either. Sometimes the disproportionate fandom hatred makes me defend characters I don't even like (e.g. I wasn't a fan of Jack on Lost but a big portion of the Lost fandom crucified him for everything while giving their faves a pass for similar or worse things).

Aja is a great actress and Micheala's character is so promising. I usually don't like the "prom queen" type of characters, even when (or especially when) the writers try to make me like them. But the writing and portrayal of Micheala quickly won me over.
Yeah agreed and most fandoms have that problem,
Old 11-23-2016, 06:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah since I have see that on other when they love guys characters, but hate female characters.. It's so weird..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-23-2016, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah that's annoying.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is there anything for Michaela that you want to see in upcoming storylines??
Old 11-23-2016, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Umm, I'm not sure maybe some more stuff with her adoptive mother.