Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2016, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks for that!

I was surprised Michaela stopped things. But Asher legit melted my heart with how he said, "You're somethin'." So endearing.

Old 03-19-2016, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

We didn't get much but I have a feeling their thing is far from over

Asher was so cute when he wanted to let her know that he loved having sex with her and his "you're something". I also loved that he was concerned when she learned that Caleb was a prime suspect and asked her if she was ok

Out of nowhere ot not, that pairing has more chemistry than most of the etablished "couples" on the show. I want more!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-19-2016, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the starlight (View Post)
^ Thanks for that!

I was surprised Michaela stopped things. But Asher legit melted my heart with how he said, "You're somethin'." So endearing.
It melted my heart too. It was the way he said it….you could tell he was sincere. I think they're a great match.
Old 03-19-2016, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

source

Old 03-20-2016, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

I know he can be a little dumb but I think he'd be so good for her. ANd she clearly deserves better than what she had so far.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-20-2016, 06:51 PM
Addicted Fan

I am shipping this relationship so hard! Now that Caleb is out of the picture, I can't wait for some more sexy scenes! They are jaw-dropping sexy!
Old 03-20-2016, 10:50 PM
New Fan

Forum newbie here, HTGAWM diehard from the beginning and now totally aboard #TeamMasher. Would've never pegged these two as my OTP on the show, but now I'm impatiently waiting to see where their relationship heads next.

Can I be added?
Old 03-21-2016, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

Please add me to the list

I'm super intrigued to see if this goes anywhere.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahoney (View Post)
Forum newbie here, HTGAWM diehard from the beginning and now totally aboard #TeamMasher. Would've never pegged these two as my OTP on the show, but now I'm impatiently waiting to see where their relationship heads next.
Welcome to the board and to Fan Forum! So glad you decided to join in.

Added everyone now.

Old 03-22-2016, 10:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Welcome to the board and to Fan Forum! So glad you decided to join in.

Added everyone now.
Thank you for the welcome and the add!
Old 03-22-2016, 10:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
This. was. the. moment.
It pushed me off the fence from saying to myself "Asher and Michaela?" to "hell yeah, Asher and Michaela!"

A boozy bathroom hookup can't help but be primal. Passionate. Total attention grabber. But it was seeing his vulnerability the morning after which endeared me to their pairing 10x more. Ditto on his immediate beeline to her once Caleb was announced as the wanted suspect. Everyone was so busy marveling at Annalise's skills again, no one bothered to show any interest in Michaela's well being —not even Connorexcept for Asher.

There's SO much to explore there and I hope the writers don't leave them hanging come Season 3.
Old 03-24-2016, 08:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love these two already. I really didn't see it coming but when it happened, I was completely for it. I didn't care for Michaela with any of her previous love interests. None of them seemed to work and there was a lack of chemistry but with Asher there was an immediate fit. Who knew?

Excited to see what happens with them in season 3. And going by Peter Nowalk they will be explored on some level.

Please add me to the shipper list!
Old 03-25-2016, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

^^Nowalk better not fool us!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-25-2016, 03:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
OH MAN I SHIP ASHER/MICHAELA A LOT!!

i just feel like. asher is such a NICE guy and he seems kind of like a sap (bonnie anyone??) and idk michaela is such a ****ing boss, someone who is infinitely gentler (albeit a lil rough around the edges) would balance her out really well.

and he gets so excited when she comes over in the midseason finale like no one else comes over and then she does and he’s happy to see her?? it’s just so cute.

I just feel like he would fall at her feet and worship her and thats the kind of thing michaela would like (not necessarily need i feel like it would be dangerously enabling for her at times). at like, aiden’s family are clearly classist ****rags who dont respect michaela at all and i doubt asher’s would be any better but asher would at least be around to stand up for her.
source
This Tumblr foreshadowing was from the beginning during season 1 and it's eerie how neatly it fits where both characters stand now. Masher (or Michasher, take your pick) has to happen. We've seen the physical sparks already, more than ready for an emotional rollercoaster.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Now that Caleb is dead, I totally think they are going to make Masher/Micasher happen. Especially now that Asher is hanging out more with everyone. I'll be waiting