Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2015, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah but it wasnt like frank wanted to kill her for him, he was doing it under sams order, which is what makes it interesting.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG…Oliver!!!
Old 03-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Look at you with a Frank 10k icon!

There is definitely a lot they can explore next season with it being Frank. I really want to know what Frank "owes" Sam for.

Old 03-01-2015, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Now Frank is kinda hot! I totally ship him…I'll have to add myself now.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree w/ you plus I really want to know little more about him and Bonnie when she hire them or they used to work for Sam???

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

How do guys feel about the Oliver revelation? I was so devastated for him and Connor. I don't know why, out of all things, that effected me most.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

I was really shock and honestly, I tho that it would be Connor, but ugh, I didn't expect that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-01-2015, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

I just still don't get why Frank didn't let Annalise in on this at some point. After Sam died,it could be in the open. Why did he help Sam cover up betraying his wife? He works for her,not Sam.

I shouldn't be surprised that he's a pregnant girl-killing psycho,but I am surprised by how he carries himself. He has no boundaries and does people's dirty work for him. He has no business having a chip on his shoulder and I'm glad that Laurel left him.

I think Rebecca's death was sad. She did monopolize a lot of screen time,but she was the only one who knew what happened that night. Now,she and Lilah can make snarky comments about these people in the afterlife.

I think it has to be Bonnie or someone outside the 5. They were all busy looking for Rebecca and freaking out. Some of them believed that she was innocent,too.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm devastated Rebecca is dead I know many people didn't like her..at the beginning I wasn't sure how I felt about her either, whether she could be trusted but I knew she was interesting, much more than any of the kids. it comes from her outsider nature, also, and she had a very messy background and history. she was flawed for sure, and did bad things but she was not the worst. she was complicated. I loved seeing her open up more and more while her time with Wes. she still had her secrets and she was still mysterious but that was all right. I kinda despised all the others, Wes the most, when they held her hostage and accused her of killing Lila just because she was unwilling to talk about Rudy. they were really unjust with her. I was glad Wes finally believed her in the end but it was already too late.. it's good we'd found out the truth and she was proved to be innocent, but it made it even more sad that she was killed..

after we'd found out about Frank, I have no idea who killed Rebecca. could've been anybody, really.. that was off-putting and now everyone should be afraid of him, if they'd known of course. I hope we'll still see some flashbacks of her in the next season, I'm really gonna miss her

Old 03-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Now,she and Lilah can make snarky comments about these people in the afterlife.
I love this!
Old 03-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Aw, me too! I did really like the Rebecca and Lila scenes.

Old 03-02-2015, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

i mean i know he said he was positive, but he didnt actually say the words HIV did he? he could be positive for something else thats curable? lol. or would that be too much of a cop out?
Old 03-02-2015, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nah…they went to be tested for HIV. But HIV is not AIDS and not the death sentence it was years ago.

It will be VERY interesting how they handle it. I really didn't think they would have Connor be positive.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Nah…they went to be tested for HIV. But HIV is not AIDS and not the death sentence it was years ago.

It will be VERY interesting how they handle it. I really didn't think they would have Connor be positive.
I really want to know how they will handle a situation like this. But, this is a Shonda show she knows the medical profession and health profession really well.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-02-2015, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrღMrsStinsbatskys (View Post)
I really want to know how they will handle a situation like this. But, this is a Shonda show she knows the medical profession and health profession really well.
That's really amazing. Maybe Connor will love him enough to stand by him.