Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2015, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Frank is that guy

He's the Mike Ehrmantraut (Breaking Bad) of this series! He's probably been cleaning all of both Annalise's and Mike's troubles for years and no one knew! It sounds like the last job when we got the reveal was going to be the last favour he was going to do for Tom! The question now is, what was that thing Tom did for him that caused him to officially call in this card for the murder? Aside from this! I'm thinking that there's more to this story then a simple murder and cover-up. What if there's more bloodshed, fraud, or other crimes to come that are connected to this? Did Annalise take on her students simply for their essays that got them their positions; or did she know that they played a part in her unknown conspiracy that she knew she needed them close? These are questions that need to be answered next season! For now, if they all found out what was happening; the thing they need to do is leave town and try to figure this out from a safe location and once they find out, flee the country and never return; cause as far as the way this story is going; their finished. They need to start over again somewhere else after this whole thing is officially done.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I did not see Frank being the one who killed Lila but he was one of my choices. Who knew that was coming? I knew Frank seemed a bit fishy to me all season and I do see him having a murderous side to him but I'm also glad it was not his idea to kill Lila. Tom was my initial prediction being that he was the one closely connected to Lila. I did think it could have been Bonnie but I'm glad it's Frank because I like Bonnie too much for her to be a murderer.

Great finale, loved every bit of it and I loved that they just keep throwing more twists.

I have come to a final decision... I am seriously in love with Bonnie and Asher's relationship I have come to adore the two together and now they are my OTP of 2 OTPs on this show.

Annalise was great once again but I really liked that the focus was on the kids. The Keating 4(5) but she always is wonderful to watch. I don't know if it's creepy or sweet that she and Wes have some kind of relationship but I did like the last scene on the stairs at her house. I like the feel of them being kind of like a mother/son but nothing more.

Rebecca, she was one piece of work I didn't think she would die that confused me a little bit. She was really messed up, she was in crazy situations and was a bad girl but I didn't think she was going to die going into this episode.

I'm really sad for Oliver, his relationship with Connor is progressing but this is a step back and really sad. I'm glad Connor's okay but I'm not okay with Oliver being HIV positive. Loved their scenes as usual they're great together.

Asher and Connor's bromance was on par I can't get over their fist pump and the excitement that he's positive. This is a really great male friendship I hope they explore this friendship more next season.

And, OMG it's officially renewed I'm so happy and excited to see season 2.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 02-27-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

For me they didn't need a two part finale. The only interesting part was the last hour and even more interesting was the last 10 mins. For the last couple episodes, all I watched from the show was the last 10 minutes because I know it gives me more than anything else. The finale I watched the entire thing and still mainly enjoyed the last 10 minutes.

Frank crossed my mind once but I didn't really suspect him. I do wonder what he owed as to why he had to commit the murder. At one point I was suspecting Bonnie because of her expressions but it had to be a guy who killed Lyla.

I also didn't think Rebecca was going to die, and truthfully, all they are doing is digging themselves in a bigger hole. I do wonder if it was Bonnie who killed her, or even Wes as he was the last one down there with her. Either way, he is kind of responsible because his suspicion of her and them kidnapping her etc fearing she would talk, led to her death. She might have done something in case something happened to her, she went to the police station and she had text someone, so they aren't in the clear as they think.

So now I guess season 2 will deal with that murder of who killed her and also the DA snooping around Annaliese.

I read that the cast said they filmed 3 different endings for the finale, so I would love to know what the other two endings were.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 02-27-2015, 12:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

After reading other comments looks like people are not sure who killed Rebecca.... In my opinion it's Frank and Annalise is aware (approved it before it happened).
I mean after Wes left she headed straight to the area where Rebecca's body was laying...

It will be interesting to see what's going to happen next season. Obviously writers cannot use the same tricks all over again, so they will have to come up with some creative answers and story lines.

Who Rebecca sent text massage? It could be that cop that is away from the city or new DA/judge who showed up at Asher's place....

I am lost on Annalise's bf story... Why she framed him in the first place? To buy time? I got it why she hired to beat him in his cell - to move him somewhere safe, but still... Why she was doing all this to him???
Old 02-27-2015, 03:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

One word : OMFG !!!
I just saw the episode, and it was just omg, I didn't see that one coming. I can't believe Rebecca is dead
Old 02-27-2015, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
I read that the cast said they filmed 3 different endings for the finale, so I would love to know what the other two endings were.
The creator, Pete Nowalk, said he didn't want to reveal the alternate endings. Viola did reveal on Jimmy Kimmel that there was one ending where she walked downstairs and saw Rebecca dead in the chair, and it ended there.

I'm feeling more okay with Frank being the murderer. Most of these characters have blood on their hands, or have made seriously questionable decisions, so I think I'll still be able to be a Frank fan. lol.

And looking back, I do feel kind of sad for Rebecca as a character. I think, for me, it was that I didn't like Wes/Rebecca and that was pretty much all we saw. But I liked her friendship with Lila a lot. The scene where she finds her in the water tank and tries to pull her out was sad. =/

Old 02-27-2015, 04:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

I saw the episode last night and I didn't see that coming plus there are lot of foreshadow, but I just ignore it since it made sense that Frank is the one who kill her bec he's kind of guy as go-to-guy for bad situation.. Ugh, I really hope that this show renew..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-27-2015, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good ending. I was expecting Bonnie but it fits it was Frank. I didnt expect Rebecca to die
Old 02-27-2015, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the starlight (View Post)
The creator, Pete Nowalk, said he didn't want to reveal the alternate endings. Viola did reveal on Jimmy Kimmel that there was one ending where she walked downstairs and saw Rebecca dead in the chair, and it ended there.

I'm feeling more okay with Frank being the murderer. Most of these characters have blood on their hands, or have made seriously questionable decisions, so I think I'll still be able to be a Frank fan. lol.

And looking back, I do feel kind of sad for Rebecca as a character. I think, for me, it was that I didn't like Wes/Rebecca and that was pretty much all we saw. But I liked her friendship with Lila a lot. The scene where she finds her in the water tank and tries to pull her out was sad. =/
Ah, I see regarding the endings. Well Viola told one of then so I wonder if the other one was Rebeca being alive.

Quote:
After reading other comments looks like people are not sure who killed Rebecca.... In my opinion it's Frank and Annalise is aware (approved it before it happened).
I mean after Wes left she headed straight to the area where Rebecca's body was laying.
Wes was the last person with her, and when he was telling everyone what she said, I do believe everyone was there including Frank, which is why I'm not sure he killed her. The time between when Annaliese went down to when she screamed wouldn't give her enough time to do the killing and then move her body before everyone comes running. However, yes either she spotted the body when she went down there, or she knew beforehand about the killing. It could have been someone else that was hired

Wes was the last one with her, and he looked at where Rebecca's tapes while Annaliese was pretending that Rebecca ran away and was asking the group I would have thought he spot the body. It wasn't that well-hidden, one look to his right, he could see under the stairs. However I guess he was more concerned with her "escape"

Either way, we'll see how they do season 2, I agree with one of the posters who said, the writers can't do their tricks all over again for the following season, it will get stale quick, so I hope they have their new tricks because all this is doing is bringing the team in a bigger hole.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela

Last edited by Monique19; 02-27-2015 at 07:32 PM
Old 02-28-2015, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I mean after Wes left she headed straight to the area where Rebecca's body was laying...
i don't think frank killed her because thats gonna be the mystery for next season... who killed rebecca.

also, annalise knew rebecca was dead when she told the others that she ran away, yes, but, i don't think that means she killed her or knew who did, i think she just found the body ahead of time and then lied to everyone.
Old 02-28-2015, 07:36 AM
Loyal Fan

does anybody know the name of the song that played when Rebecca found Lilah dead in the water tank? I cannot shazam it. Thank you in advance
Old 02-28-2015, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by argivi (View Post)
does anybody know the name of the song that played when Rebecca found Lilah dead in the water tank? I cannot shazam it. Thank you in advance
Run Me Out by Zola Jesus
Old 02-28-2015, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanic (View Post)
I still say it's Frank but you never know that was a very twisty ending it can be anyone. But, I still think it was Frank just cause after he killed Lila there is nothing he won't do for Annalise or the Keatings.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 02-28-2015, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I hope it's not Frank just because I want to be shocked. If Frank killed Rebecca, then that would be too predictable.
Old 02-28-2015, 02:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Loved the character interactions in the finale, but was disappointed with how things played out in the end.

When they showed the gloved hands around Lila's neck, I fully expected them to pull back and show Bonnie being the one who killed her. Frank killing her made absolutely NO sense to me. All season long, Lila's death seemed personal. Having Frank kill her took all of that away (IMO) because killing her meant nothing to him. It wasn't personal. He was just crossing off another thing on his to-do-list.

Once we saw Frank kill Lila, the whole show (and season, honestly) went downhill for me. lol. I was frustrated when Annalise told Wes they'd look for Rebecca because I don't want to spend the second season on her. Then we saw her dead downstairs. I guess there is no way of getting around it now. lol