Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-27-2008, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

what would a spuffy/cangel date consist of do you think
Old 06-27-2008, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm, I have to think on that.
Oh Lord have you walked away? Have you walked away from me?
///Icon///
Old 06-27-2008, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

i think spuffy and cordy would want to hit clubs for sure
Old 06-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootyfnfrooty (View Post)
i think spuffy and cordy would want to hit clubs for sure
I agree with that. Angel would be dancing a bit awkawardly thought, and I could see him shooting Spike glares if he and Buffy were dancing like sex on the floor.
///Icon///
Old 06-27-2008, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikaDawson (View Post)
I agree with that. Angel would be dancing a bit awkawardly thought, and I could see him shooting Spike glares if he and Buffy were dancing like sex on the floor.
but then again he might have cordy over in a corner fracking her aginst the wall cause i can see angel being very eagar if he got to have sex without the soul lossage thing then buffy would be shooting glares cause personality wise she is more like angel than either spike of cordy and even if she was in love with spike i can see her being irritated because while it is ok for her to move on i think a part of buffy would always expect angel to pine after her to some degree so she would not be totally happy to see angel happy with anyone especially cordy...for some reason we alway tend to point out how angel would have behaved stupidly but the truth is buffy would have too
Old 06-27-2008, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
but then again he might have cordy over in a corner fracking her aginst the wall cause i can see angel being very eagar if he got to have sex without the soul lossage thing then buffy would be shooting glares cause personality wise she is more like angel than either spike of cordy and even if she was in love with spike i can see her being irritated because while it is ok for her to move on i think a part of buffy would always expect angel to pine after her to some degree so she would not be totally happy to see angel happy with anyone especially cordy...for some reason we alway tend to point out how angel would have behaved stupidly but the truth is buffy would have too
I can see that.
///Icon///
Old 06-27-2008, 12:41 AM
Master Fan

now spike and cordy on the other hand would be having a grat time and would probably spend the majority of the evening while angel was busy being akward because he is around a crown as well as spike and buffy while buffy would be busy pouting because angel had moved on. then of course you will get a jealouse bangel because spordy are having a great time and enjoying each others company and spordy being spordy would turn the screws just a little more and maybe do some light flirting just to piss bangel off a little more
Old 06-27-2008, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
now spike and cordy on the other hand would be having a grat time and would probably spend the majority of the evening while angel was busy being akward because he is around a crown as well as spike and buffy while buffy would be busy pouting because angel had moved on. then of course you will get a jealouse bangel because spordy are having a great time and enjoying each others company and spordy being spordy would turn the screws just a little more and maybe do some light flirting just to piss bangel off a little more
I want a fic now
///Icon///
Old 06-27-2008, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

that would be a goo fic cause it could be pretty much in character for all of them
Old 06-27-2008, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very in character.
///Icon///
Old 06-27-2008, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

it all started with buffy calling angel to tell them she and spike were coming to la (she wants to let angel down easy about her and spike little does she know angel has gotten a permanent soul and is now with cordy...i don't think he would be as surprised as buffy cause he has always known that she has been with other guys and i guess even though it is gross her and riley were kinda serious, but i think buffy would be devastated because a part of her would think that angel would always love only her and let's face it she has never been bothered about rubbing her other relationships in angel's face and while he never really fought for them to be together ie leaving sunnydale and iwry
anyway she decides to tell angel she is with spike now and angel says it is ok cause he has something to tell her (think his biggest problem with it is that it is spike)
anyway she would come up with the double date idea to show it doesn't bother her and also because part of her just doesn't believe it would be possible for angel to want to be with cordy and that she was no longer his #1 girl
cordy and spike would go along with it cause they would both want to make sure that they were,t second choice and angel would be forced to go along with it coz in his defense angel hates doing stuff like that anyway
Old 06-28-2008, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't want Buffy to be jealous.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 06-28-2008, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
it all started with buffy calling angel to tell them she and spike were coming to la (she wants to let angel down easy about her and spike little does she know angel has gotten a permanent soul and is now with cordy...i don't think he would be as surprised as buffy cause he has always known that she has been with other guys and i guess even though it is gross her and riley were kinda serious, but i think buffy would be devastated because a part of her would think that angel would always love only her and let's face it she has never been bothered about rubbing her other relationships in angel's face and while he never really fought for them to be together ie leaving sunnydale and iwry
anyway she decides to tell angel she is with spike now and angel says it is ok cause he has something to tell her (think his biggest problem with it is that it is spike)
anyway she would come up with the double date idea to show it doesn't bother her and also because part of her just doesn't believe it would be possible for angel to want to be with cordy and that she was no longer his #1 girl
cordy and spike would go along with it cause they would both want to make sure that they were,t second choice and angel would be forced to go along with it coz in his defense angel hates doing stuff like that anyway

That'd be perfect! Though, Buffy would probably get off being a little put-out over Angel picking Cordelia after she realises just how happy she makes him
Old 06-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Have you guys read this fic? It's mostly C/A with some B/S and a side of C/S friendship.

Bad Timing by Kelly22
Old 07-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the link Rachel, I don't think I've read that one before - I'm definitely going to check that out