Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-16-2004, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fair enough Each to their own. I did like Fred/Gunn a lot. But i just think in the end it was meant to be Fred and Wes.

I like your use of that line That was a cute C/A moment

Great art I've been to that site and there's a whole bunch of gorgeous stuff there.
Old 11-16-2004, 02:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Great fanart.

I have to say that David and Charisma's chemistry in "Waiting In The Wings" especially during their love scenes was off the wall. The chemistry they have is on fire. That's why too this day I still think that they did a major copout to the people who wanted C/A together. They practically wasted David and Charisma's great chemistry with each other.
Old 11-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I have to say that David and Charisma's chemistry in "Waiting In The Wings" especially during their love scenes was off the wall. The chemistry they have is on fire.
I agree with you 100%

The chemistry between David and CC in that episode was explosive, the screen just sizzles. The love scenes are some of my all time favotite C/A scenes just for that reason. They are so hot together
Old 11-16-2004, 11:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MarstersAngel

I have to say that David and Charisma's chemistry in "Waiting In The Wings" especially during their love scenes was off the wall. The chemistry they have is on fire. That's why too this day I still think that they did a major copout to the people who wanted C/A together. They practically wasted David and Charisma's great chemistry with each other.
I agree with you 150%
Old 11-17-2004, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

OK, put me down for 150% as well then

I love this couple so much. They rock That is all
Old 11-17-2004, 11:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Super C/A fantasy:

In a few years from now, David Greenwalt writes and directs a big screen Angel movie in which Cordelia's death was a big hoax by the PTB, Angel and Cordelia stop the univerese from ending and live happily ever after.

The movie grosses 2 billion worldwide (best money maker ever), wins 14 oscars (highest oscar total ever).
Old 11-17-2004, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
David Greenwalt writes and directs a big screen Angel movie in which Cordelia's death was a big hoax by the PTB, Angel and Cordelia stop the univerese from ending and live happily ever after.

The movie grosses 2 billion worldwide (best money maker ever), wins 14 oscars (highest oscar total ever).
I like that fantasy Can you imagine? Cordelia would have been alive all along and we'd get C/A goodness on the big screen! I would explode from happiness!

And then C/A fans would rule the world!
Old 11-18-2004, 01:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Almost forgot....the PTB make Cordelia immortal, so now they both will never age, the C/A love will last for eternity.

After the movie is a huge success, Joss Whedon is interviewed and asked does he regret what he did with the characters and then selling the rights to the characters to Greenwalt. This interview takes place from Whedon's new job....behind the counter at 7-11.
Old 11-18-2004, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Almost forgot....the PTB make Cordelia immortal, so now they both will never age, the C/A love will last for eternity.
Well that would just be the perfect finishing touch Good thinking.

Quote:
This interview takes place from Whedon's new job....behind the counter at 7-11.
NICE! I like the way your mind works. Hehehe. I can just picture it!
Old 11-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

The sequel takes place 500 hundred years in the future. Angel and Cordelia of course have not aged and are still together.

Greenwalt, out of sympahty, gives Whedon a job on the movie......as Charisma's personal assistant.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Greenwalt, out of sympahty, gives Whedon a job on the movie......as Charisma's personal assistant.
Yes. The perfect job. Then he can be at her beck and call 24hrs a day and do everything she wants no matter what it is. More like her personal slave

Sounds like the perfect movie to me.
Old 11-19-2004, 09:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

So how's the S4 DVD viewing going Cat? Are you on the crappy Cordelia in a coma episodes yet?

Would have been a lot better if they ended the season finale with Cordelia waking up and Cordelia and Angel facing the future (and season 5) together.
Old 11-20-2004, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

No i haven't reached those eps yet. I've been doing work experience this week and my working hours were a lot longer that what i normally do at college. It's been really tiring and all i've wanted to do for the past few days is sleep

But i go back to college next week so hopefully i should get back on track with season 4 then.

Quote:
Would have been a lot better if they ended the season finale with Cordelia waking up and Cordelia and Angel facing the future (and season 5) together.
Tell me about it. The ending of season 4 majorly sucked.
Old 11-20-2004, 01:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

If you get too depressed, remember: "awakening", Cor and Angel make sweet love, stop at 41:39 mark, happy ending.

And did you notice in the love scene in Awakening Cor's hairstyle was the same as it was in "you're welcome"? Here was Angel's fantasy dream, in YW she was a ghost, there for Angel one last time.

That must mean that hairstyle is Angel's favorite.
Old 11-20-2004, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And did you notice in the love scene in Awakening Cor's hairstyle was the same as it was in "you're welcome"?
I have noticed that, being the C/A obsessed person that i am

I can get why it might have been Angel's favorite style. She pulled it off really well. Especially in You're Welcome She was a "total vision of hotliness" in that.

Just thought of something else i love about the YW ending kiss. When Cor says the line "What the hell, one for the road" and runs back to Angel he totally isn't ready for it. But he instictively opens his arms and wraps them round her anyway. It's just so natural, like they were made to hold each other.