Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

That sucks that you don't UPN at all Nikki [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I have to admit, I liked WB better [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 12-03-2003, 02:57 PM
Total Fan

I only watched UPN when Buffy was on it. Overall its not a good station, so you're not missing much Nikki.
Old 12-03-2003, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

I don't get any of those since I don't live in the States. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Anyway croatian station Nov@ TV airs season 2 Tuesdays at 8 pm.
And I think that PRO 7 was on season 3 the last time I checked. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

I have to agree with you guys. UPN isn't that good of a station. Besides the fact that their promos sucked for their shows. My reception of UPN isn't very good. I always get the next channel in the background. Now UPN is only good for 2 things, showing reruns of Angel s3 and having Jake 2.0. I love that show!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jenn
Old 12-04-2003, 11:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oh well. It seems everyone's getting the old episodes in different ways and in different orders so I guess I won't be able to plan a weekly discussion thing.

Anyhow, we had already started with the Pylea arc so I guess we could continue with that. So next episode that would have aired is "There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb"

Quote:
Episode Summary
The sophomore-season finale has things popping in Pylea as Angel, Cordelia, Wesley, Gunn and the Host find getting out of the foreign dimension to be increasingly complicated. Figurehead princess Cordy is trapped in the palace by the ill-intentioned priest Silas, who is also responsible for the Host's recent beheading. Luckily, Lorne's bizarre physiology allows his ever talkative head to survive, provided his body isn't mutilated. While Cordy helps the disembodied noggin complete himself, a lost-in-the-woods Angel (David Boreanaz) bonds with fellow refugee Fred (Amy Acker); and Gunn (J. August Richards) and Wesley (Alexis Denisof) get caught up with a band of rebels.
What did you guys think of the episode as a season finale?
Old 12-04-2003, 07:42 PM
Addicted Fan

i loved the sesaon finally! it was so great the whole buffy hting at the end was a good touch brign it back to the show.

i saw the seaon premire of s3 i loved it! cordy rocked! and i loved all the angel/cordy action i felt sad for angel thoguth.

and darla! shes pregante! thats like wow

Bhery
Old 12-04-2003, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Any episode with Aly is good by me, I think you guys know that already [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Which episode was it though that Joss had a cameo as a demon. I know it was one of the Pylea episodes, just not sure which one.

Old 12-05-2003, 01:03 AM
Elite Fan

Well I wasn't crazy about how Season Two ended, but I did like that CC got more to do and I liked her princess storyline.

Did I miss the beginning of S3? Dang it! Oh well, at least I can watch "That Vision Thing" which is such a good C/A episode and I do love my C/A!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

I still have to watch the season finale over again on my dvds. So I cant really comment on it right now.

But I saw about 3 quarters of the first ep of s3 today on TNT. I love s3 so much, especially the first half. And especially Cordy in the first half. In the first ep she was talking about how much the visions were killing her. At the time we really didn't know how much! But by Birthday we sure found out.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jenn
Old 12-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

I think S3 was my fave. I loved the growth of Cordy's character and also the beginning of the C/A romance was really sweet, then it turned all sour on us.

Old 12-05-2003, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

I definitely liked Season threee the best too. Birthday especially. Lots of great Cordy action, with the added bonus of great Cordy/Angel goodness. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2003, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

"Birthday" is my absolute fave Angel episode, along with "I Will Remember You"(Don't even ask cause you all know I'm a big B/A hater, but I adore that episode and B/A in it)

Old 12-06-2003, 01:17 AM
Total Fan

I'm not a fan of IWRY, too much melodrama. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Loved the first half of season three but I hated the ending. "Tomorrow" was such a let down to a great season, and it was Greenwalt's last episode too!
Old 12-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the parts in "Tommorow" where Cordy was realizing her feelings for Angel, but that was about it. The phone call between she and Angel was adorable.

Old 12-06-2003, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

I love The Pylea Storyline too. Cordy as a Princess was a hoot.

Birthday is my favorite episode and Waiting in the Wings! I agree Cordy is supposed to be the Girl in the Gang. I liked Fred better when they were in Pylea. She was funny.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon