Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2004, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Alicia and Christina Aguilera frightened groups of little kids by dancing around in circles. Everyone was shocked to discover a bag filled with jelly beans stuffed into Xander's very expensive new silk shirt. Nobody was more surprised than Buffy, when it was announced that she would soon have to learn to crochet. "Why me?" she cried, looking around.
"You were Chosen," Said Giles, quietly. Xander heard him and laughed hysterically. Dawn wondered what would happen if Buffy discovered that they were planning to go to the puppy parade that was going on in LA. She had asked Xander to take her, and he had gladly agreed, stating that he wished he hadn't. This started a round of laughter. Clem wondered why the party was slowly dying as Claudia left. Everyone wanted to play their favorite game, Slap Yourself Silly, so they planned a quiet match. Xander won every round initially, but began to get
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 04-20-2004, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Alicia and Christina Aguilera frightened groups of little kids by dancing around in circles. Everyone was shocked to discover a bag filled with jelly beans stuffed into Xander's very expensive new silk shirt. Nobody was more surprised than Buffy, when it was announced that she would soon have to learn to crochet. "Why me?" she cried, looking around.
"You were Chosen," Said Giles, quietly. Xander heard him and laughed hysterically. Dawn wondered what would happen if Buffy discovered that they were planning to go to the puppy parade that was going on in LA. She had asked Xander to take her, and he had gladly agreed, stating that he wished he hadn't. This started a round of laughter. Clem wondered why the party was slowly dying as Claudia left. Everyone wanted to play their favorite game, Slap Yourself Silly, so they planned a quiet match. Xander won every round initially, but began to get sore and cranky.
Old 04-21-2004, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

"You were Chosen," Said Giles, quietly. Xander heard him and laughed hysterically. Dawn wondered what would happen if Buffy discovered that they were planning to go to the puppy parade that was going on in LA. She had asked Xander to take her, and he had gladly agreed, stating that he wished he hadn't. This started a round of laughter. Clem wondered why the party was slowly dying as Claudia left. Everyone wanted to play their favorite game, Slap Yourself Silly, so they planned a quiet match. Xander won every round initially, but began to get sore and cranky. Without noticing, Lorne
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 04-22-2004, 12:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

"You were Chosen," Said Giles, quietly. Xander heard him and laughed hysterically. Dawn wondered what would happen if Buffy discovered that they were planning to go to the puppy parade that was going on in LA. She had asked Xander to take her, and he had gladly agreed, stating that he wished he hadn't. This started a round of laughter. Clem wondered why the party was slowly dying as Claudia left. Everyone wanted to play their favorite game, Slap Yourself Silly, so they planned a quiet match. Xander won every round initially, but began to get sore and cranky. Without noticing, Lorne spilled tequila over
Old 04-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

"You were Chosen," Said Giles, quietly. Xander heard him and laughed hysterically. Dawn wondered what would happen if Buffy discovered that they were planning to go to the puppy parade that was going on in LA. She had asked Xander to take her, and he had gladly agreed, stating that he wished he hadn't. This started a round of laughter. Clem wondered why the party was slowly dying as Claudia left. Everyone wanted to play their favorite game, Slap Yourself Silly, so they planned a quiet match. Xander won every round initially, but began to get sore and cranky. Without noticing, Lorne spilled tequila over and over. Spike
Old 04-22-2004, 05:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

"You were Chosen," Said Giles, quietly. Xander heard him and laughed hysterically. Dawn wondered what would happen if Buffy discovered that they were planning to go to the puppy parade that was going on in LA. She had asked Xander to take her, and he had gladly agreed, stating that he wished he hadn't. This started a round of laughter. Clem wondered why the party was slowly dying as Claudia left. Everyone wanted to play their favorite game, Slap Yourself Silly, so they planned a quiet match. Xander won every round initially, but began to get sore and cranky. Without noticing, Lorne spilled tequila over and over. Spike pouted when Angel
Old 04-23-2004, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

"You were Chosen," Said Giles, quietly. Xander heard him and laughed hysterically. Dawn wondered what would happen if Buffy discovered that they were planning to go to the puppy parade that was going on in LA. She had asked Xander to take her, and he had gladly agreed, stating that he wished he hadn't. This started a round of laughter. Clem wondered why the party was slowly dying as Claudia left. Everyone wanted to play their favorite game, Slap Yourself Silly, so they planned a quiet match. Xander won every round initially, but began to get sore and cranky. Without noticing, Lorne spilled tequila over and over. Spike pouted when Angel left the room.
Old 04-24-2004, 11:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

"You were Chosen," Said Giles, quietly. Xander heard him and laughed hysterically. Dawn wondered what would happen if Buffy discovered that they were planning to go to the puppy parade that was going on in LA. She had asked Xander to take her, and he had gladly agreed, stating that he wished he hadn't. This started a round of laughter. Clem wondered why the party was slowly dying as Claudia left. Everyone wanted to play their favorite game, Slap Yourself Silly, so they planned a quiet match. Xander won every round initially, but began to get sore and cranky. Without noticing, Lorne spilled tequila over and over. Spike pouted when Angel left the room. "Where's he going?"
Old 04-25-2004, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

"You were Chosen," Said Giles, quietly. Xander heard him and laughed hysterically. Dawn wondered what would happen if Buffy discovered that they were planning to go to the puppy parade that was going on in LA. She had asked Xander to take her, and he had gladly agreed, stating that he wished he hadn't. This started a round of laughter. Clem wondered why the party was slowly dying as Claudia left. Everyone wanted to play their favorite game, Slap Yourself Silly, so they planned a quiet match. Xander won every round initially, but began to get sore and cranky. Without noticing, Lorne spilled tequila over and over. Spike pouted when Angel left the room. "Where's he going?"
"Away from you,"
Old 04-26-2004, 11:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

"Away from you," Harmony pouted, seductively
Old 04-26-2004, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

"Away from you," Harmony pouted, seductively. Spike kicked Harmony
Old 04-27-2004, 03:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

"Away from you," Harmony pouted, seductively. Spike kicked Harmony across the room
Old 04-27-2004, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

"Away from you," Harmony pouted, seductively. Spike kicked Harmony across the room because he couldn't
Old 04-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

"Away from you," Harmony pouted, seductively. Spike kicked Harmony across the room because he couldn't stand her voice.
Old 04-27-2004, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

"Away from you," Harmony pouted, seductively. Spike kicked Harmony across the room because he couldn't stand her voice. Angered, Harmony attacked