Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2003, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

A Slayer and a Zeppo

This thread is dedicated to Buffy and Xander and the unrequited love Xander had for her.

If you are a shipper of the pair post your fave quotes and pics [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

First topic - If xander and Buffy had one final scene together what would you want to happen [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (stole this idea from another board mhwaa ).

I'll come back with my scene later.

Get Posting !!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

oh and I do have a website for the pair, hasn't been updated for about a year and a half tho [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
www.geocities.com/xanderscalla/index

Post any sites that you no of [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Calla! {{{hugs}}} First off, thanks for starting the B/X thread back up. And, hey! It's been a long time.

Quote:
Originally posted by Xanderscalla:
<STRONG>First topic - If xander and Buffy had one final scene together what would you want to happen [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (stole this idea from another board mhwaa ).</STRONG>
Personally, I'd want one scene of them just talking. Talking about Xander's feelings for her and why she never gave him a chance. And if she regrets it and if she would now. I just want one more heartfelt B/X scene. Even if it's just a friendship one because those two never received any closure despite the fact that they were never going to be together.

... If that makes sense.

- Xan
Old 11-26-2003, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

Hey Xan - how ya been. Thought there had to be a B/X thread its like a rule or something [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Great last scene mate [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My last scene would have to be some B/X dancing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I'll bring some pics by later!
Old 11-26-2003, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

I've been doing pretty good. You?

A B/X thread is a must, though we didn't have one of the longest time. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Oh, how could I forget dancing? That's one the best things about Buffy and Xander. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

I'm great thanx [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Whats a nick board without a B/X thread I ask? nothing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Though it looks like we may be the only two posting - not the success I had planned for [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - oh well I'm sure we can make it a great thread.
Old 11-28-2003, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

Hello.

I never really wanted the two of them to get together. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Is that wrong of me?

Anyway... Maybe SaraKat will stop in. Though, she won't be around until Monday at the earliest, I think.
Old 11-29-2003, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

Thats not wrong [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] you can ship there friendship if you like rob [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2003, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

Ah... Now, that I can do. I can definitely show support for their friendship. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2003, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

So whats your fave B/X friendship scene. Mine has to be the puffy xander scene in 'I was made to love you' and there final scene in that ep [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2003, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

I have three that jump immediately to mind.

The first one is from Witch, when Willow and Xander were pulling Buffy out of the gym and She was telling him how she thought of him as one of the girls, and called him her "Xander-shaped friend."

The second, which I really don't know if it truly qualifies as a Buffy/Xander moment, but I love the scene in When She Was Bad when Buffy came into the library and found Xander there, beaten by the vampires, and he yelled at her, saying that she should have listened to them, and then he says, "If they hurt Willow, I'll kill you." Like I said, not really Buffy/Xander friendship moment, but it has always been one of my favourite scenes between the two of them.

The third is at the end of Seeing Red, when Buffy was poking around with the stick and Xander comes up behind her and then they talk. I loved that whole scene, up until Warren showed up.
Old 11-30-2003, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the seeing red scene too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 09:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

That moment in Seeing Red is one of my favorite B/X moments. Although I was never a die-hard B/X shipper I did like the idea of them together. Xander would have treated her well.
Old 11-30-2003, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure of my favorite B/X scene but I know some of my favorite quotes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"I had you to bring me back."

and

"I wanna dance with you."

-sighs- And there are a lot more, too.
Old 12-01-2003, 09:39 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm not really a Buffy/Xander shipper, but I would really have liked to see them together. And of course I really appreciated their friendship.

My favorite B/X friendship scene is the Bronze scene in The Freshman. Xander's so cute in that scene!