Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2004, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

2004 Birthday Project: Postcards for Nick

From Nick's Official site:

Quote:
Once again, we're reaching out to you, the fans, to help us honor Nicholas's birthday. This year, we're mixing it up a little!

What are we doing?

We'd like to collect as many postcards as possible from Nick's fans all around the world! We'll put them all into one book for him to look through. Ideally, we'd like for your postcard to have a picture of your hometown or current town of residence on them -- if your town is too small, feel free to substitute a neighboring city! We just want these to be somewhat reflective of Nick's widespread fanbase.

Some things to keep in mind:

1. Nick's birthday is April 12; we'd like to have all postcards in by April 5 to give us time to compile them.

2. This address is for postcards only. Anything addressed to Nicholas in an envelope will be thrown away without being read. This is not a fan mail address for Nicholas. [i]Birthday project postcards only, please.[/b]

3. Go ahead and write a quick note to him on the back of the postcard. Just remember that someone else will be reading them before he gets to it, so try to keep the messages to the type of things you wouldn't be ashamed to have your grandmother read, please. We blush easily.

Send your postcards to:

NB.com Birthday Project
c/o FanGeek.com
3775 EP True Parkway #147
West Des Moines, IA 50265
[ 03-16-2004: Message edited Mr. Impatient ]
Old 03-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

I'm gonna send a postcard! I have one to send!

But i've gotta send yours first Rob [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 03-15-2004, 11:07 PM
New Fan

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I was wondering why I hadn't gotten any postcards yet... I was given the wrong address when I opened my mailbox. SEND POSTCARDS TO:

NB.com Birthday project
c/o FanGeek.com
3775 EP True Parkway #147
West Des Moines, IA 50265

I'm going to leave it open until April 12 to make up for this. I am sincerely sorry for any confusion this has caused.

If this deadline won't provide you with enough time to get a replacement card to us, please e-mail us at postcards@nickbrendon.com and let us know when we can expect your card. We'll keep an eye out for it and send them off to Nicholas in a second batch.
Old 03-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Oh. Well, I haven't actually been able to mail a postcard yet, so it hasn't affected me, but I am glad you posted a correction! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new address [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I should be able to get my postcard there by the 12th.
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 06-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

From NickBrendon.com:
Quote:
The deadline for the postcard project has ended, but we will be collecting postcards through the end of the week to ensure that any last-minute cards are included. Thanks to all of you who participated -- the cards will make a lovely gift for Nick!
Claudia