Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah because I felt Ray was his friend as well... Don't know why Mick couldn't have 2 friends.

Also, Zari is all about changing the future with loopholes.
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 12-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

I feel like she undermines Sara,just to prove a point. She doesn't seem to grasp how serious "loopholes" can be.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I actually don't think so, I think she doesn't understand WHY you can't make the future better.

People are forgetting that JAX thought the same thing in season 2, in a argument, he wondered why can't the legends change the future?
And TWICE he tried to change the future. He told his father about the date he died and he freed the slaves because he felt it'll be making the future better......

So... I feel Jax and Zari are the same with their thinking but Zari actually have (thus far) successfully did it with Helen Troy...
Old 12-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Did he? I completely forgot. I think if someone sat down with her and explained how and why it's a bad idea, she might get it. It was supportive of her to try and help Jax save Stein,but Stein was right to burn the letter. You can't cheat death, unless you're Sara and Thea.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yup, I just can't remember the exact scene but I remember him being upset about not being able to make the future better.... it PROBABLY was a few episodes or the same episode when he freed the slaves without caring about the future.
And he told his father about the date he died. Same thing he did with Stein... both unsuccessful.

I think it's difficult for everyone to see reason because to Zari, she sees the Waverider as a gift to improve history and not make the same thing happen again and of course she is still in pain from losing her family.... and everyone handle's grief differently.

We ALSO forget that Sara spent SIX MONTHS!!! trying to find a way to meet up with Damien Darhk so she could kill him and change history... of course everyone easily remember what she did in the end but in the beginning if Ray did not catch her and rant her out to the team, she would have went to kill Darhk for Laurel could be saved....

So, Zari might just need more time....
Old 12-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Well,she's right and she's wrong. Everyone views time travel differently. Barry's gone back so many times that a time wraith chased him. Doctor Who changes things a lot, even if The Doctor warns against making big things different. Timeless is very strict,but they wind up influencing history all the time.

I'll bet that she'd shoot Hitler if she could.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't even care what anyone does anymore when it comes to time travel since the rules will always get change to serve a certain storylines.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

3x04 with little Ray Ray|Zari?
Old 12-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I thought so but since Zari started being in episodes, I am not so sure...
Old 12-13-2017, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea felt it in 3x04 but not since though still need to see 3x06-3x07
Old 12-13-2017, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I don't even care what anyone does anymore when it comes to time travel since the rules will always get change to serve a certain storylines.
Pretty much. LoT messes with the rules all the time,but The Flash is so strict about it. Barry had to deal with Time Wraiths and got yelled at when he did too much.
Old 12-13-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Agreed. With the legends, it's just a one episode consequence and than all rainbows... for Barry it's long depressing episodes of consequences...
Old 12-13-2017, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Sara gave him that stupid lecture,too. Yes,Barry can be irresponsible,but he takes his lumps when he's been bad. Flashpoint was scary,but he's still a lot more serious and responsible. He'd never break time,let DoomWorld to be caused and god knows what. She was channeling Rip when she did that.

I think that's what makes Zari refreshing. She's able to see things from an outside perspective and doesn't get blinded by stuff. Yes,her thing with loopholes is bad,but she doesn't seem like she'd seriously mess things up.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ I thought they'd go Zari/Ray when she was introduced but now I don't think so, I think for once the writers realized that the show works better without all these rushed romances no one cares for.
And I haven't really felt the strong Zari/Ray sparks yet as I expected so at this point I think it shouldn't happen but we will see what happens in time.
I still think they might go for it, Ray/Kendra only happened in that latter half of the season and so did Nate/Amaya, that was one episode and then BOOM.

It wouldn't be the worst romance I don't think, but it's not one I'm particularly anticipating either. They've done a great job of introducing Zari as her own character with several ties, and the best thing about it is that her strongest bond so far is with Amaya and the reason Amaya decided to stay on the Waverider.

I'm interested in the upcoming Sara/Zari conflict because both have their own POVS, both have dead siblings and things in their past they wish they could erase and S1 Sara threatened to kill Rip if he didn't take her back in time to save Laurel, but she feels responsible for breaking time and the whole crew so her position has changed. Big plus it's a conflict between female characters that has nothing to do with any man or love interest.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

I still think Sara's reason for breaking time is better than Barry's. Sara was trying to stop the entire world being run by villains. Barry was trying to save his mom. The whole world > 1 person.

The Legion of Doom caused Doomworld not Sara. She was trying to stop them. And she was the one that changed the world back to way it was she didn't erase anyones kid's from existence. Then she depowered the Spear so no one else could use it for their own needs. She again choose the world over what she would've wanted.

Sara is facing the consequences of breaking time, that what this whole season is about. The reason it's not affecting the other shows is because the changes haven't been cemented in time yet. The Time Bureau has been fixing time as well and erasing everyone's memory. Nothing has stuck as history for anyone else yet.