Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2016, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

White Canary {Sara Lance|Caity Lotz} #07: "Ra's al Ghul taught me how to kill someone slowly, over the course of days."

X

W h i t e C a n a r y
Sara Lance | Caity Lotz

sara lance, the woman who died three times and still standing. Her parents are Quentin Lance and Dinah Drake Lance, and in 2007 she went on a vacation on the Queen's Gambit, with the man she was having an affair with, her sister's boyfriend Oliver Queen . That all sounds complicated, as it is. although it was an affair, Sara was one of the few people that Oliver actually loved sadly the queen's gambit went down and she, and Oliver were presumed dead. Quentin downfall showed by his drinking addiction and the parents split because they could no longer face their daughter's death. Oliver was shockingly reunited with Sara Lance on the island but they would quickly part again, yet again leaving Oliver to believe she had died. five years, Sara fought to survive and had a tough life, but during her fight to survival, she met Nyssa Al Ghul, who was a part of the League of Assassins. Nyssa trained Sara and she pledged herself linked to their group forever, and she herself become a part of the League of Assassins and eventually they fell in love and then parted. In 2012, she made an impactful return to Starling City when she thought her family was in danger. The shock, hurt and love could be felt. Her return as always did not last long, but she had a new identity and it was as "The Canary" she didn't felt good, but she liked protecting the world from bad... sadly a year later on a roof top she was shoot a few times by Thea Queen (who was drugged and influenced by her evil father Malcolm Merlyn) where she fell to her death. Her sister Laurel was the eye witness of it all, and that inspired Laurel Lance to turn into the "Black Canary" in honor of her long lost sister and for John Diggle to honor Sara by naming his first child Sara. We all thought it was all over until we were introduced to the, Lazarus Pit... it's a thing used to bring a person back from the dead. About a year later, when Laurel Lance found out about the Lazarus Pit, the first thing she thought of was her sister. The sister she could never accept as dead. Many told her it was a mistake, but the only thing that mattered was that Laurel had her sister back. Things weren't good at first, Sara soul wasn't intact with her body and she had this trill to kill. Thanks to, John Constantine .... Sara soul did not take long to find her body and even though the effects from the Lazarus Pit will still be felt, she has her soul and will try to be a better version of herself as she transitions to the White Canary.

X

s u p p o r t e r s
01 - 10 - eternalfate | Cmtaylor531
Lauren James | *Stephie* | Make Them Laugh
Lexipedia | Queen of Babble
save each other | lisagslack14 | OldHollywoodStarlet

11 - 20 - L i N d $ @ y | fire for a heart
Carmilla | green eyes sparkle | Summer Falls
KeepThisaSecret | dragonfire
backstreetboysfan | Heidsdk | Rickylious

21 - 30 - quin611 | Walt Reynolds
smoakin queen | ring of fire | Coconut1214
AlwaysCB | lisagslack14
AddictedtoLove | TEL | BearDogg-X

31 - 34 - bandcandy | SiredToDamon
lancer6238 | Make Them Laugh

X

r i s e from the past;
#01: "She is not afraid to die. Imagine you have no fear of death. Nothing can stop her."
#02: "You lived in the shadows long enough. Be a hero in the light." ~ Laurel Lance
#03: Because she's kicking a$$ and looking good doing it.
#04: "I just took out six men. You guys couldn't handle one?"
#05: Because we've got ourselves a little tiny powerhouse super assassin.
#06: "I'm particularly intrigued by Sara's journey. She's clearly badass, but she's also got a code." ~ WM

X

t i t l e s for the future;
"I'm not that easy to kill."
"...a deceased assassin."
"I think it’s nice to have characters like Sara, because it normalizes it for everyone." ~ CL
"I died. I'm still picking up those pieces."
" I usually do all my own fights." ~ Caity Lotz
Now she's just like, "F it. I've been dead.. If she wants to have fun, have a little fun." ~ CL
"I we have the power to change the world, don't you think we have the power to change our own fate?"
"Most of the time I was working with Sara, Caity Lotz. She was super awesome." ~ -Joseph David Jones
"Just so you know, Ra's al Ghul taught me to kill someone slowly, over the course of days."
Because Sara is a character that represents more than the ordinary woman.
Sara's journey is "not about finding a life partner, [but] is about finding her own life right now." ~ CL
Because she has as many lives as a cat.
"Sorry, trained by the League of Assassins. Sneaking up on people is kind of our thing."

Last edited by eternalfate; 07-12-2016 at 09:29 PM
Old 07-12-2016, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

tftnt

add me please
Old 07-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^No Problemo and wow to you not being on the list already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Now that LoT's starting in the Fall, they will be on in December so they can do a Christmas episode.
Christmas episode for LOT. Will be interesting.

Quote:
I wish they'd go deeper into the Lazarus Pit lore, from this verse they said they had no record of the Lazarus Pit bringing someone back from the dead. Sara came back and no one thought anything of it. And if Laurel can't use it for whatever reason, what made Sara special?

I want Sara to talk about where she was after she died. I also kind of want Constantine to show up on LoT, because if Sara was in Hell than she'd have something to talk about with him.
Sadly I doubt that will happen since the Lazarus Pit was destroyed.

I agree with wanting to see Sara talk more about the time she was dead, however, I think that's probably a bit why that Leonard/Sara scene from 1x07: Marooned was written. When they both talked about death. I think they probably don't want to keep being repetitive with the writing.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Extreme Fan

So I guess there's no confirmation of Sara's birthday then. Thanks, coconut1214! I wonder who put it on the Arrow wiki page.

Since LoT is starting earlier this year, I wonder how many episodes they're going to do. If it's 16 again, then it's going to be a loooooong mid season hiatus, for it to end in May. Unless the season ends early as well...

They're going to start shooting soon. Cannot wait for all the bts pictures and spoilers!
Old 07-13-2016, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

They talked about what happens when she died, not about where she was. The Lazarus pit being destroyed doesn't mean they can't research it.

LoT is Filming from July 18th to January 10th, 2017. So that will probably make it 16 episodes.
Old 07-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They talked about what happens when she died, not about where she was. The Lazarus pit being destroyed doesn't mean they can't research it.

LoT is Filming from July 18th to January 10th, 2017. So that will probably make it 16 episodes.
oh nice...16 episodes

and yes... Lazaruz Pitt can be rebuilt with the waters from at least one Fountain of Youth on earth or via magical means
Old 07-13-2016, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yup I think it'll be 16 episodes. So, I guess it's a possibility for some of these LOT characters to appear on other shows. I hope to see Sara on the 100th episode of Arrow, and in a episode of Flash... and even Supergirl if it's possible. lol
Old 07-13-2016, 11:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I basically just want to see Sara on all 4 shows.
Old 07-14-2016, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that would be great if we could
Old 07-14-2016, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
I basically just want to see Sara on all 4 shows.
Completely agree. think about all the character interactions we will see with Sara!
Old 07-14-2016, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Completely agree. think about all the character interactions we will see with Sara!
can t wait for those
Old 07-14-2016, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same and I think by now you should know who I want to see scenes with her most with.
I wonder who Dave wants to see Sara in scenes most with in crossover episodes.
Or everyone for that matter.
Old 07-14-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Same and I think by now you should know who I want to see scenes with her most with.
I wonder who Dave wants to see Sara in scenes most with in crossover episodes.
Or everyone for that matter.
1. Oliver 2. Flash 3. any form of Katie 4. Saras dad 5. Flash 6. Speedy
Old 07-14-2016, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow Flash up there twice?
1) Barry Allen Flash is definitely #1, I just can't wait to see them interact.
2) Cisco is I think my #2, she should meet the person who made her White Canary suit.
3) Quentin Lance of course.
Everyone else is next....

I think the duo of Thea and Sara fighting would be fantastic to watch.
Also, imagine Sara reaction when she sees Black Siren.
Old 07-14-2016, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

5. Supergirl... 6. Speedy