Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2018, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yes...the dragon head looked like a prop or mask out of a Chinese holiday parade I guess they have some of those in Asia... right?

to be fair though...the show's budget was spent...and all the money in the finale went to giant Beebo and appearances by Jax and Constantine.... plus viking lady, Emporer Julius, and Blackbeard were brought back...so you had to pay them too...
Old 04-22-2018, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder if Caity had to put on a wig for her Arrow episode. lol
Old 04-22-2018, 11:30 PM
Extreme Fan

As the old Canary? She has no problem being Sara Lance since she has already gone back to blond.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

Arrow had their wrap party on Saturday, don't they usually do that when they are done filming? Caity's been in wine country, when did she film for Arrow? That also sounds like if she did film, it was a small cameo. I probably won't be watching Arrow unless I hear otherwise.
Old 04-23-2018, 09:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Legends had their wrap party and they continued to film for at least another week. Plus, based on the script cover Stephen posted, I think Arrow films until Apr 25. That said, I think Caity only has a small cameo since she spent most of last week with her family.
Old 04-24-2018, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sara was mentioned on Flash today! Since we got the introduction of Siren-X and Leo Snart made an appearance.

First time Sara was called the First Black Canary as well... since she was prior referred to as "The Canary"
Also, wow for Katie portraying 3 different Earth versions of Laurel. lol

Quote:
Barry: What do you know of Laurel Lance doppelganger and why was she haunting you?
Leo: That was Siren-X. And elite assassin gone mad and she is relentless. Carried the torch for Dark Arrow. Unrequited. So she's none to please for those responsible for his death. Present company included.
Iris: So she has the same power as Black Siren? The Laurel Lance of Earth-2.
Leo: And Earth 1 Laurel Lance.. . . ?
Cisco: She died. She was the second Black Canary after her sister, who also died and came back but as White Canary cause...
Barry: Cisco!
Cisco: It's complicated.

Old 04-24-2018, 09:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow, that was surprising I guess Siren-X is Sara-X's sister, except Sara-X was killed by Quentin-X and Siren-X became an assassin.

I wonder if Leo Snart knew about Sara-X, or that she was Laurel's sister, cos he never mentioned her or Laurel-X. Maybe she was killed way before Leo met Laurel-X.

Also first time Arrowverse called Sara "Black Canary", though she's often been called BC in the media.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think Leo knew about the connection with Laurel and Sara at all. Which is why he wanted to know what happened to Earth-1 Laurel...
But yeah, it seems that Sara-X was killed which drove Siren X to an assassin and Dark Arrow death is what made her seek revenge,.

So Sara Lance and Siren-X are both assassins... would be an awesome meeting. lol
Old 04-25-2018, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Sara-X being killed is what drove Siren-X to be an assassin. She's a Nazi like her father that's why she's an assassin. Quentin-X is the one that killed his own daughter. So I doubt Siren-X cared either. Sara-X didn't fit with the Nazi program. Is Sara on Earth 2 dead? I wonder if Sara is dead on every Earth an only on Earth 1 has she come back from death.

I did like hearing that Sara has finally been recognized as the first Black Canary, got in a couple minor arguments on Tumblr over that. Now I finally have a canon reference.

It's also hilarious to me that once again a version of Laurel is in love with a version of Oliver that choose someone else.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:22 AM
Extreme Fan

It's like even on different earths, the core of the Lance family is the same. Laurel always follows in the family business - law enforcement on Earth-1, nazis on Earth-X, while Sara is always the rebel. And dies. Though she refuses to stay dead on Earth-1. But I don't remember what Quentin-2 was.

I knew there was going to be people complaining about Cisco calling Sara "Black Canary". Already seen a few of those. Still cool she got this acknowledgement, because she really was BC in every way but the name.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
It's like even on different earths, the core of the Lance family is the same. Laurel always follows in the family business - law enforcement on Earth-1, nazis on Earth-X, while Sara is always the rebel. And dies. Though she refuses to stay dead on Earth-1. But I don't remember what Quentin-2 was.

I knew there was going to be people complaining about Cisco calling Sara "Black Canary". Already seen a few of those. Still cool she got this acknowledgement, because she really was BC in every way but the name.
Yeah, I figured that would piss of all those people I got in arguments with. Since I was still seeing them claim that Sara was never the Black Canary on my feed. Sara's still the only Black Canary for me. (mostly since I don't watch Arrow and haven't really seen the BC the third)

Caity just started filming yesterday, since today is their last day. It only seems like a cameo at the end of the episode. Which is why I still think Quentin dies and Sara's there for his funeral.
Old 04-25-2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well you can blame the writers staff on that since they wanted the viewers to know that Sara was NEVER Black Canary. They kept saying that, and of course she was named "The Canary" to show the difference.

And than Laurel said she's going to name herself "Black Canary" which of course is different from "The Canary" It was to honor her sister with a bit of a different name.
Old 04-25-2018, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

The writers and actors were calling Sara, Black Canary. In an interview Stephen even called Sara the definite Black Canary.

It was when fans started complaining that they starting saying she's just the Canary. Of course BC is called the Canary in the comics as well.
Old 04-25-2018, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope there are some Earth Saras alive somewhere in the CW-DC Universe.....
Old 04-25-2018, 10:01 PM
Extreme Fan

There seems to be a disconnect between what we see on the show versus what happens in real life. On the show, Sara was always just known as Canary (until now ), but everywhere else, be it the media, actors or showrunners, they've all called Sara BC. I think even Geoff Johns called Caity/Sara BC at a panel (back when Legends was going to premiere).

I can see both sides of the argument, but I can't stand those who behaved like people calling Sara BC had no business or reason to do so.