Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I'm planning on watch later since it's not on TV in Australia until tonight.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sara I love you but WTF were you thinking tonight?
Old 11-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Well Rip was her teacher, so it's what to be expected.

The first rule of time travel should be You never tell anyone their future.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rip was but Sara should know better. No excuses for it.

However, this goes back to what I said for months. That when you are emotionally attached to a situation, you aren't really sure how you'd react to it.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wow...Sarah really wants to avenge her sister badly....
Old 11-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
wow...Sarah really wants to avenge her sister badly....
Yes she does... well thanks to her, she might see DD a lot more than she ever wanted to.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Sara will be changing history by telling Darhk. I think like Rip, she was the cause. She didn't tell Darhk when his plan fails or dies, just that he does.

Then there is a reason that Darhk went to Quentin Lance and wanted to attack Star City. That is Sara's father and Sara's city. Then he killed Laurel instead of Oliver. It was never about him, it was Sara he wanted to suffer.

It could also be he thought his plan would work because he discovered that Sara died in 2014 and figured he could put his plan in motion. Not realizing that Sara never said she was the one killed him. He wasn't happy when he found out Sara was resurrected by the Lazarus Pit. He didn't want Sara to die then, he wanted to suffer. Quentin lost his job as a cop and her sister was killed. If you really want to hurt someone you go after the people they love and keep them alive to watch it all.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

so true Melissa...we are connecting the dots on why DD was fixated on Captain Lance and why he killed off Laurel
Old 11-11-2016, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh my bb Sara Lance

Her telling Damien what she did but at the same time - it was the heat of the moment - she's wanted to kill him since finding out that he killed Laurel. So when she finally came to terms with not being able too because it will make things worst - her emotions/rage/anger/hurt came though, so she wanted to hurt Damien and telling him his wife was going to die hurt...

Which goes towards that this all does make sense just like with Rip having toward Savage what he did - which he put into motion the fact of getting his family killed - so with Sara, it completely makes sense that she put things into motion causing Damien to go to Quentin and ending in Laurel's death
Old 11-11-2016, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel sad for Sara know knowing DD might make things even worse for the Lance's in the future oh and DD is going to try to kill Sara every time he sees her...so then Sara will have no choice but to kill DD
Old 11-11-2016, 09:04 AM
Extreme Fan

That definitely wasn't smart of Sara to reveal Darhk's future to him. She even told Vixen no one should know too much about their future earlier in the episode. However, that was also the time when she swiped the box off of Darhk. She obviously rattled Darhk and got into his head. Perhaps she needed something to distract Darhk enough that she could steal the box from him. And she succeeded. Still, she's now set things in motion that could possibly be what eventually led to Laurel's death

Sara seems to have the tendency to go for the jagular when she's defensive. First with Ray about him not being a hero without his suit, and now with Stein not caring about anyone. But that scene between Stein and Sara was a really nice moment. And both Ray and Stein called her "Cap/Captain"

Funny Vixen said they're not vigilantes, not knowing Sara used to be one. And Ninja!Sara made an appearance with the ninja star! Too bad Mick wasn't there

Set visit interview with Caity

Last edited by lancer6238; 11-11-2016 at 09:55 AM
Old 11-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks Lancer...that was an awesome interview
Old 11-11-2016, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Which goes towards that this all does make sense just like with Rip having toward Savage what he did - which he put into motion the fact of getting his family killed - so with Sara, it completely makes sense that she put things into motion causing Damien to go to Quentin and ending in Laurel's death
In a way, if Darhk remembers all of this and eventually returns to his time at the end of this story, then it definitely would make a whole lot of sense.

Since he's travelling around with this time ship, he'll know he killed Laurel and and everything which is why it makes sense why he got in contact with Quentin to begin with. Pretty sad.
Really wish Sara would've just kept her mouth shut there.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think Sarah should have prolongued her encounter...just steal that artifact from DD and leave quickly
Old 11-11-2016, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

She had to distract him to steal from him. What she said really distracted him where he didn't even notice he got pick pocketed.

She couldn't just walk up to him, he recognized her from the 40's. I did like that he remembered she was LoA and figured she used the Lazarus Pit to stay young.