Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2020, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, but it remains to be seen whether Star Girl is even gonna work. Especially after the Batwoman drama.
Old 05-25-2020, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ruby didn't like the full schedule she had to work...especially the Crisis crossover filming... but I'm guessing there were more issues too

Stargirl won't be in any CW crossover for a long time

Brainwave is kind of like Brainiac...the alien not the robotic alien version
Old 05-25-2020, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm pretty sure it was more than just the workload. That's a pretty candy-assed excuse when you consider all the other actors in the Arrowverse who managed.

I see. Thanks for explaining.

I still don't see how Stargirl warrants her own series, not when there's other female superheroes that merit it more.
Old 05-26-2020, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex... but d,c can't do a wonder woman series....who else do you want on TV?
Old 05-26-2020, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They almost did a Wonder Woman series with Adrienne Palicki, but it got cancelled before the pilot could even air.

Well, that's just the thing, WB is being so stingy that TV has no choice but to go to the minor league players. They're going to waste years making movies that underwhelm and underperform.
Old 05-26-2020, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aquaman had a live action pilot too at one time
Old 05-26-2020, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wasn't that supposed to be a spinoff from Smallville?

OMG, the only thing that's dragging on as long as this pandemic lockdown is Dak Prescott's contract situation.
Old 05-27-2020, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I hope today was great for everyone!
Hope your day was good too Tia
Old 05-27-2020, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex..... I think so.... CW back then didn't pick up the show though; but the pilot of that show was good

Sam what's new
Old 05-27-2020, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's a shame, Dave. I think people underestimated how good a character Aquaman could be. I think people just focused on him breathing water and telepathically communicating with marine animals and forgot that for someone to do what he can do he'd have to be superhumanly strong, fast, and resilient, withstanding such extreme underwater atmospheric pressure and cold temperatures, as well as moving through water and superhuman speed. Oh, and even I forgot about the hydrokinesis. That was in the old Aquaman cartoon from the 1970s that I used to watch as a kid. He could turn water into any shape he wanted and use it as a weapon.

Hi, Sam! I hope you have a great day!

Oh, and I don't think you'll have to worry about the Patriots this season. I don't see them winning the AFC East without Brady and with that new QB, and I'm pretty sure the Bills are favorites to win. And they're not gonna make it as a wildcard either given the strength of the rest of the AFC. The Steelers and the Ravens will both be fighting for the AFC North, ditto the Colts and Texans for the South, and while the Chiefs will most likely win the West, the Broncos could be a wildcard spoiler.
Old 05-27-2020, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

computer or FF acting slow for me atm

that sounds like a cool power...did you know one of the Wonder Twins had Water Powers....
Old 05-28-2020, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it was FF, Dave.

Yeah, the brother could transform himself into water, which made him like Tracy Strauss from Heroes.

Yeah, I totally forgot that in the old Aquaman cartoons from the 1970s Arthur could create water-balls in his hands that throw them at enemies while underwater, along with creating whirlpools and stuff. The comics took it a bit further with all the water spears and that stuff.
Old 05-28-2020, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love just about all the DC cartoons except for Harley which there is cussing and all really no need for that
Old 05-28-2020, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex..... I think so.... CW back then didn't pick up the show though; but the pilot of that show was good

Sam what's new
Not too much, you?
Old 05-29-2020, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This is probably for the DC thread but I think Star Girl is DEFINITELY warranted her own series. She is one of the most popular characters of the JSA, and I knew of her way before I knew of a Batwoman. lol

JSA doesn't get enough recognizing anyway so I am thankful to finally get a JSA in some capacity.

I hope Hourman get more respect in this series than he got in Legends, that was just awful.
I'll always want to see Power Girl since at one point she was bigger than Supergirl.

If they ever need Melissa to guest star on Stargirl, they should have her portray Power Girl.