Fan Forum Legend

The Waverider [Off Topic] #55: Happy Holidays Everyone

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
OFF-TOPIC
The Waverider [Off Topic] #55: Happy Holidays Everyone

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 12-13-2018 at 07:10 PM
Old 12-06-2018, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Dave. Why did you chance the Waverider title? What does Request Regulars mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
The LoT midseason finale is next week, Alex.

Did you watch the LoT episode from 2 weeks ago?
Thanks, Melissa. And yes, I did. Sara and that outfit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...do you mean with older Dinah and Star City 2049? yes...that's a possible alternative future.... futures can change depending on decisions made in the present.... but yea...it looks like Dark-Falicity died in that future....

LoT alternative future had a more heroic but still athletic and intelligent Felicity

I don't remember the short Sara quote you did here....lol
Yes, that's what I meant, Dave. I certainly hope it's an alternate future, because that future really sucks.

Yeah, I did like that bad ass Felicity from LoT.

I think it was a Sara quote where she was lecturing Rip about something, I don't know.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I mixed up boards... I also had to start the Star Trek OT thread too
Old 12-07-2018, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's happened to me too, Dave. I once accidentally started a new thread for The X-Men board on the HIMYM board. That was embarrassing.

That game was a boring blowout, Dave. Titans crushed the Jaguars, but neither team is going to the playoffs. I fell asleep during it.

LoT has been really boring, lately. I don't know how much longer I'm gonna stick with it, although I'll always post here with you guys. But CW in general has just been a big downer the last few years. Guggenheim and Berlanti don't know what they're doing.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...I think this will be the last season of LoT...so gonna try to stick with it... we're getting a mix of fairy tales, mythology and some horror movie characters...I hope they don't do a "freddy" copycat....

I didn't watch the game...good thing too... I am a stupid fool for dropping Titans RB on my NFL fantasy leageu. I picked up Sam's buddy...the Pittsburg RB...who hopefully can come back NEXT week
Old 12-07-2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, Legends doesn't seem to know what show it wants to be. It doesn't even really seem like a DC show anymore.

Aww, I'm sorry about that, Dave. I do hope that James Conner comes back healthy in time for the game against the Raiders. That should be a game the Steelers win. The big game will be next week against the Patriots.

Meanwhile, I have to hope that the Eagles can beat the Cowboys on Sunday to take the lead in the NFC East, and then somehow survive the Rams and the Texans to win the division.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex- I think I'm in the playoffs in my fantasy league; so I'll play next year. This year was tough because half the league treated it like Weekly Salary Cap game meaning...tooo many Free Agent moves in the league...it wasn't funny
the SamMan and I are rooting for their RB to come back soon
Old 12-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry about that, Dave. But I'm glad you're at least in the playoffs in your fantasy league.

I hope he comes back soon too. He's been great for the Steelers.
Old 12-07-2018, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...is the weather going to get colder , slipperier or both tomorrow...be safe
Old 12-07-2018, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Dave. You too. Keep warm.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

LoT 3 Year Anniversary Preparation Thread guys...just in case it gets buried....

maybe we can Sticky this and UNSticky the Post Count Thread...it's up to Tia...just a suggestion
Old 12-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Dave.

Dave, I already stuck that thread yesterday.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Tia! I hope you're having a good day!

Thanks for posting that, Dave. Yeah, it's smart to not let stuff get buried.

I wish the Browns good luck against the Panthers tomorrow, Dave. I think they can beat them.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, Legends doesn't seem to know what show it wants to be. It doesn't even really seem like a DC show anymore.

Aww, I'm sorry about that, Dave. I do hope that James Conner comes back healthy in time for the game against the Raiders. That should be a game the Steelers win. The big game will be next week against the Patriots.

Meanwhile, I have to hope that the Eagles can beat the Cowboys on Sunday to take the lead in the NFC East, and then somehow survive the Rams and the Texans to win the division.
I hope Conner is back for the Pats game
Old 12-09-2018, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, Dave.

Dave, I already stuck that thread yesterday.
yup..I saw...I wrote that post before you stuck the thread....
Hope everyone had a good Saturday...I cleaned, wrapped, shppped and took a long walk- not in that order

Alex.... happy NFL day