Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes I would, Dave. If I end up solving one. I think I already did one here, remember? I did a Sara quote.

Hi, Tia!

OMG, did you see the Arrow midseason finale? And those flash-forwards don't make any sense to me. Is that an alternate future, or a definite one?

I still haven't seen the LoT midseason finale yet. The Gifted had its midseason finale, but I'm sad that Alex Summers is still not on the show. I'd love to see him and Lorna together like in the comics.

I know you're still disappointed by the Browns, Dave, but I still like what I see from Baker Mayfield, and they have a couple of other good players as well, so I hope that in the off season they draft some more great picks to build up the team around him.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...do you mean with older Dinah and Star City 2049? yes...that's a possible alternative future.... futures can change depending on decisions made in the present.... but yea...it looks like Dark-Falicity died in that future....

LoT alternative future had a more heroic but still athletic and intelligent Felicity

I don't remember the short Sara quote you did here....lol
Old 12-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

The LoT midseason finale is next week, Alex.

Did you watch the LoT episode from 2 weeks ago?
Old 12-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
That Flash ending didn't shock me since I speculated it before the ending because of how Nora was acting. lol
Same here lol