Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2018, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yes I did! Ben, Vivien, and Constance all came back! And Madison helped get Violet and Tate back together! She also helped Moira finally be at peace with her mother.
Such a great episode
Old 10-19-2018, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

It was great seeing the characters of Murder House again, that is still my favorite season. I know Michael is not Tate's kid but they did a good job making him look like him.

I watch 2 shows where a guy named Michael is a demon, even though the name Michael means like God.
Old 10-19-2018, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! Yes, it was a great episode of AHS! But that Broncos/Cardinals game sucked. A total blowout for the Broncos, so I guess they're not dead in the AFC west yet. It's them, the Chargers, and the Chiefs, but the Raiders are done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
It was great seeing the characters of Murder House again, that is still my favorite season. I know Michael is not Tate's kid but they did a good job making him look like him.

I watch 2 shows where a guy named Michael is a demon, even though the name Michael means like God.
It was, Melissa! That's why this season is so great, because season 1 and season 3: Coven are my favorite seasons, and I'm happy that both casts returned for this season!

Well, Michael is sort of Tate's kid. Tate was a vessel used by the house to impregnate Vivien, but Michael's essence comes from "Satan," or whichever demonic entity is going by that title this century. Look up the "Princes of Hell" and you'll see there's a lot of them. "I am Legion, for we are many."

Yep, they did do a good job making Cody Fern resemble Evan Peters from season 1. I loved that one scene where Tate confronted Michael and said even he could never have produced anything as evil as him. And yeah, it is ironic that the antichrist is named Michael in this season, because Michael is supposed to be the archangel that originally kicked Lucifer(Samael) out of Heaven.
Old 10-20-2018, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I had to wait almost an hour at dentist appt.... someone gave me the wrong time of my appointment

I wrote this about a year ago... October

Quote:
also posting here.... Originally posted in the fanfiction thread

Hi guys...this is a fanfiction song that I wrote for you dedicated Mods and Posters... hope you enjoy it. It's based off the Halloween classic song Monster Mash. I actually love singing it and can sing it in tune....I was a bass in high school choir.

Legends Might
Written by Make them Laugh/ Dave
Dedicated to a Group of dedicated Mods and Posters

Tia and I were walking
One late Halloween night
Not too far ahead
We saw a lopsided fight
RF, MM, and DD versus
Some helpless group of cops
Not too long before they were subdued
The bad guys came out on top

We needed the Legends Might
It would be an awesome sight
Needed the Legends Might
They needed to make things right
Tia and I text and then hit send:
Please come Captain Sara and her friends

So Tia text Sara and I text Flash
We also called Sarah, Melissa, and Rose
To see if they knew any
Other heroes to ask
Sarah text Oliver and Rose text Kara
Hoping to form a Legendary group
Lead by Captain Sara

Needed the Legends Might
Tia and I text and then hit send:

Sara and Barry were having late Team dinners
Oliver was busy playing a video game
Letting his son William be the winner
Rose left Kara a voice message
Come quick before our chances of
of Winning become slimmer.

Needed the Legends Might
Tia and I texted and then hit send:

Melisa, sword in hand, came and to our surprise
Tia and I saw some more familiar eyes
Rose with her freeze ray gun and Sarah
With her sonic scream
Don't under-estimate these three
They're more powerful than they seem

We got some Legends Might
It would be a awesome sight
Got some Legends Might
Tia and I text: Thanks it's
Going to be an awesome night

Rose shot RF leaving him
Frozen stiff in his tracks
Sarah out-dueled MM;
It was surely payback
Melissa and DD
Had a longer-lasting fight
It was back and fourth
It was very tight
But at the end prevailed Melissa's might

Tia called Team Flash
And had our bad guys taken away
We all had a superhero party the following day

We got some Legends Might
It was an awesome sight
Got some Legends Might
Our friends made things right
Tia and I text: Thanks it surely
Was an awesome night!

The Legends Might
It was an awesome sight....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed my fun song to you guys

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 10-20-2018 at 10:16 AM
Old 10-20-2018, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, that's awesome, Dave! Thanks for that! I'm not the least bit upset that I didn't get a mention.

I'm sorry you had to wait so long for your appointment, Dave. I hope everything went well, at least.
Old 10-20-2018, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex... Tia and Rose were Mod here when I wrote that song.... and Melissa has been here since DAY One... plus I was retired at the time....

I just did a whole 200K celebration thread for you of a show that I've never seen...

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 10-20-2018 at 05:50 PM
Old 10-21-2018, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I LOVE that Dave.
Old 10-21-2018, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wrote two or three lines of our 3 Year Anniversary Celebration song during a power outage... power came back on 10 minutes later...so I stopped and watched rest of college football... then my apartment had another power outage about 2 hours later
Old 10-21-2018, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, I know, Dave. I was just kidding. It's a great song.

Well, my day sucks for two reasons.

One, the Eagles lost to the Panthers after leading 17-0 at the start of the 4th quarter, and then let the Panthers score 21 unanswered points to lose 17-21 and fall to 3-4 on the season. That's the second time they had a big lead that they gave up, the first being against the Titans.

Second, I was so distracted by my HIMYM board's 200k celebration I totally missed my X-Men board passing the 100k mark. I'm a terrible mod for letting that happen. We're now at 100,111 and no celebration thread or anything.
Old 10-21-2018, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

I started watching The Haunting of Hill House, it's like American Horror story meets This is Us. It's creepy but also focus' on a family and how living in a haunted house messed them up.
Old 10-21-2018, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Melissa... do you still watch Supergirl or no

oh no Alex...so sorry you had a rough day the Cleveland Clowns lost too.... so did my college team...so their season is over
I thought you did the post count every week on the XMen board?
Old 10-21-2018, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I started watching The Haunting of Hill House, it's like American Horror story meets This is Us. It's creepy but also focus' on a family and how living in a haunted house messed them up.
That's actually based on the novel by Shirley Jackson, Melissa. But I guess they're putting a different spin on it. I wish someone would do another version of Richard Matheson's Hell House. I liked the original 70's version, but no one's even bothered to try and remake it.

Thanks, Dave. I'm sorry about the Browns and your college team.

And yeah, I do take the count, but I wasn't paying attention and I missed us crossing 100k. I didn't even remember to watch for when we were gonna get close to it.
Old 10-21-2018, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
That's actually based on the novel by Shirley Jackson, Melissa. But I guess they're putting a different spin on it. I wish someone would do another version of Richard Matheson's Hell House. I liked the original 70's version, but no one's even bothered to try and remake it.

Thanks, Dave. I'm sorry about the Browns and your college team.

And yeah, I do take the count, but I wasn't paying attention and I missed us crossing 100k. I didn't even remember to watch for when we were gonna get close to it.
we also had all the drama over there on the how I met your mother board too....but that worked out and we're all happy with our titles
Old 10-21-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
we also had all the drama over there on the how I met your mother board too....but that worked out and we're all happy with our titles
Yeah, that didn't help. I was really distracted by all that and I totally forgot to watch the count on the X-Men board.

How long do we keep these titles for?

And I have to go to bed soon because I have work tomorrow. But my vacation starts on Thursday so I'll have a lot of time to rest.

I'll see you tomorrow, Dave! Goodnight!

Goodnight, Melissa! Goodnight, Tia!
Old 10-21-2018, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

titles are given for the length of one month....

i'm doing a 3 year celebration thread here and we'll get titles.... but that's not until January....

Night Alex...hope tomorrow goes better for you