Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2018, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex... we are in a terrible decision....the good news though is that we're looking for trades....
Old 05-28-2018, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex... we are in a terrible decision....the good news though is that we're looking for trades....
I'm sorry about that, Dave. But you're still in first place, so don't panic, okay?
Old 05-29-2018, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

if the Indians reach the playoffs...they will be blasted by NY or Houston.....but they have to win the division first... and that's not easy with bullpen

I hit a gold mine today at the library... 2 fifty cents Bluy Rays- LaLa Land and Secret Life of Pets and I got the New Stephen King book - the Outsider for 3 weeks
Old 05-29-2018, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cool, Dave.
Old 05-29-2018, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nice Cat Act on Americas Got Talent on first talent showcase....
Old 05-29-2018, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
if the Indians reach the playoffs...they will be blasted by NY or Houston.....but they have to win the division first... and that's not easy with bullpen

I hit a gold mine today at the library... 2 fifty cents Bluy Rays- LaLa Land and Secret Life of Pets and I got the New Stephen King book - the Outsider for 3 weeks
I hope not, Dave. Meanwhile, my Phillies dropped to third place behind the Braves and the Nationals. But it's still a tight three way race.

I hope you enjoy your movies and your book, Dave! I haven't read Stephen King since Nightmares and Dreamscapes.

Hi, Tia!
Old 05-30-2018, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks Alex... I love those two feel-good movies and you can't beat 50 cents for a blue ray....
Old 05-30-2018, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
thanks Alex... I love those two feel-good movies and you can't beat 50 cents for a blue ray....
Awesome! I haven't seen either of them.

I did see Deadpool 2 and it was awesome!
Old 05-31-2018, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

glad you finally saw a Marvel movie Alex
Old 05-31-2018, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Deadpool isn't a Marvel studio's movie. It's a Fox movie where the X-Men universe resides for now.
Old 05-31-2018, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Deadpool is the movie I will not be watching. lol Didn't care for the first 30 minutes of the first one and don't care to really watch anything from that again. lol
Hope everyone else loves Deadpool 2 though.
Old 05-31-2018, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

I love how Deadpool uses the opening credits. I like how everyone involved is fine with not having their names shown in the beginning of the movie so they can fun with it.

I can't believe the cameos they were able to get when they didn't have an speaking lines.

Vanessa is so different than Lee on Gotham. I'm a little upset about what happened and I hope it was reversed. And I don't know why they are letting her be her comic character.
Old 05-31-2018, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for letting me know Melissa... so I guess I got confused
Old 05-31-2018, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
thanks for letting me know Melissa... so I guess I got confused
It's okay, Dave. Technically it's a Marvel Studios movie, but it's with Fox, not Disney, so it's not MCU. But now that Disney bought Fox it's only a matter of time before X-Men and Fantastic Four get integrated into the MCU, hopefully after someone retcons and recasts the whole thing. I wanted the Marvel Cinematic Universe, not the Edgar Wright Cinematic Universe.

Those Deadpool opening and closing credits are hilarious, Melissa! Deadpool does something in the final credits that I wanna do to the entire MCU and DCEU.

Hi, Tia! Sorry Deadpool is too intense for you. Hope you go see Dark Phoenix.

Oh, and I see what you mean about Barbara Keane, Melissa. Milo really screwed her up. I think it's a bit unusual that she goes from normal to totally bat- crazy, though. Pardon the pun. Poor Jerome struck out with her. Damn, he's got the Joker laugh down perfectly.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

Stupid DC won't Gotham use the name Joker. It's not Gotham's fault DC cast the wrong actor for the movie universe.

Yeah, Barbara went from spoiled rich girl to bat real quick. I miss having her and Selina as roommates though. Selina has made friends with a lot of the women villains of Gotham but no one will ever take her away from Bruce.