Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I can send private messages
Old 06-18-2017, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still remember some things about FF.net although I haven't read fics in a while because I haven't really been in the mood to.
I guess I really need a pairing of the moment, probably when I watch GMW again, they will be.

I will try to read more chapters within the next 3 days though.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:32 PM
Moderator Manager

TFTNT

Quote:
Oh. but can she appear in more flashbacks in the future?

I agree with that which is why in a way, I feel the writing was a lot better when writers didn't consistently need to hear from whinny fans through social media. Because back in the day, it seems that writers had their plan and stayed with it and it's why the romances were probably written a bit better.

I dunno...
I do think at times, it's difficult go go different from what you planned... like Friends, they noticed how popular Monica/Chandler were and something that was suppose to be short term ended up being long term. I think they noticed because of how loud the fans were cheering in the studio or something like that.

I'm all for the good romances as well. It's just sad it's difficult to find.

In season 1, I actually loved Kara from Supergirl more. lol But since I'm currently re-watching Smallville and not liking Supergirl season 2, I think I love Kara from Smallville more now. lolol

Well you have the first 3. That's the main thing that matters.
I guess she'll probably appear, but I imagine not so much, since we already know who killed her...

Exactly my thoughts on writers/tptb having too much contact with fans and shippers. Trying to please them, they probably make the writing suffer.

I like angst... don't get me wrong... but I'm against keep putting difficulties in a relationship once they're already together... I love UST, but once they get together, it's time to stop with all the childish drama, and actually have a couple that work together.

I really liked Kara from Smallville. and when I found out she would be appearing I was so excited, and Laura was so beautiful and perfect for the role... then with Supergirl I was just expecting a more imposing character, so it just wasn't waht I was expecting.

I haven't watched those in a long time though Don't remember much of it.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
TFTNT

Exactly my thoughts on writers/tptb having too much contact with fans and shippers. Trying to please them, they probably make the writing suffer.

I like angst... don't get me wrong... but I'm against keep putting difficulties in a relationship once they're already together... I love UST, but once they get together, it's time to stop with all the childish drama, and actually have a couple that work together.

I really liked Kara from Smallville. and when I found out she would be appearing I was so excited, and Laura was so beautiful and perfect for the role... then with Supergirl I was just expecting a more imposing character, so it just wasn't waht I was expecting.

I haven't watched those in a long time though Don't remember much of it.
All good.

Yup, sometimes not having a lot of contact with the fans works for the best.

I agree with you, if it took such a long UST journey to get together, it'd be nice to see how the relationship can be successful when the pairing is together, I definitely agree with you on that.

Laura is so beautiful. I loved her in the show Bitten as well. Although I haven't finished that series as well.

Aww not much of a memory of it. It's okay.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome! Should help that they're small chapters
Old 06-18-2017, 08:16 PM
Moderator Manager

It's good to see a relationship that is healthy and works... i mean, in Smallville after Clark and Lois got together, they had that, they worked on relationship problems together and not driving each other apart. I like when that happens, working as a unit.

Ohh I watched the first episode of Bitten, liked it, but never watched the rest I kept getting distracted.... Another show I gotta catch up sometime

At least not remembering it, when I do rewatch it, I'll have a lot of fun... almost like watching for the first time
Old 06-19-2017, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

morning everyone
Old 06-19-2017, 06:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Hi Dave!! How is the weather today? Still raining?
Old 06-19-2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm off to an appointment at the bank this afternoon and all I can think about is "I get to sit in air conditioning for the afternoon"
Old 06-19-2017, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

good luck Rose with your Appt.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
It's good to see a relationship that is healthy and works... i mean, in Smallville after Clark and Lois got together, they had that, they worked on relationship problems together and not driving each other apart. I like when that happens, working as a unit.

Ohh I watched the first episode of Bitten, liked it, but never watched the rest I kept getting distracted.... Another show I gotta catch up sometime

At least not remembering it, when I do rewatch it, I'll have a lot of fun... almost like watching for the first time
I loved it so much. It definitely was great seeing Clark in a mature relationship since before that, his relationships was surely not easy to watch...
So, happy it took Clark and Lois that long to get together when Clark was officially READY!

Haha. Sometimes that happens even with shows we do like.

I feel that way about the LnC show as well, I have all the seasons on DVD but I most likely won't remember a lot of episodes which makes it greater to re-watch.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Evening folks!
Old 06-19-2017, 08:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Hi!! Hope you all have had a great day

Tia, I'm so there with you! I did not ship Clark with Lana because it just felt like a high school crush... so I liked that he got that out of his system before he and Lois became a thing. And that relationship was so well written

Yeah, I love rewatching when I don't remember much because it's almost the same hype as when I watched the first time... but I can also pay better attention to some details
Old 06-20-2017, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Tuesday guys
Old 06-20-2017, 06:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Hope you're having a great day