Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2017, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Really? Since when? I never heard that.
The producers said they originally planned to make Sara be Ravager. They changed their minds before Caity was cast.

Slade spilling more secrets.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Uh-oh... finally Laurel character will finally become relevant...
Old 09-21-2017, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, now Laurel finally finds out that Oliver is Green Arrow. Slade had to tell her. Thank you, Arrow writers, for always messing up Laurel's character.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good episode, the next watch is 8pm, Next Wednesday on this thread.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
The producers said they originally planned to make Sara be Ravager. They changed their minds before Caity was cast.
Wait, so Sara wasn't going to be the original Black Canary? And yeah, I think having Sara be Ravager wouldn't make sense. She would never turn against her own family.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

See this is why Laurel was irrelevant to me. Oliver didn't tell her or invite her to join the team like Diggle, Felicity, Roy and Sara. It seems the writers didn't care about her or were not planning on making her the BC during the shooting of this episode.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Melissa, I will say that Laurel became important WHEN you stopped watching the show. So, you really didn't get to see her good episodes...
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Wait, so Sara wasn't going to be the original Black Canary? And yeah, I think having Sara be Ravager wouldn't make sense. She would never turn against her own family.
Slade wasn't hurting Sara's family. He was hurting Oliver's. I think they were going to make Sara even more damaged having been with Slade for those 6 years. She would've been going for Oliver too and probably blaming him for what happened to her. It would've been interesting to see Sara revealed to be working with Slade over Isobel who was obvious.

I'm glad it didn't happen though. I love the Sara we got.
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Uh-oh... finally Laurel character will finally become relevant...
Yeah, but too little, too late. Sara and Felicity were just too much for Laurel to compete against. But that's why we now have Black Siren.

Thanks for the great watch, Tia and Melissa! See you back here next week!
Old 09-21-2017, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Melissa, I will say that Laurel became important WHEN you stopped watching the show. So, you really didn't get to see her good episodes...
Yeah, but you also didn't get to see as much of Laurel as you did Sara or Felicity. And by "as much," I mean Sara's and Felicity's

Yeah, but to get to Oliver's family, Sara would have to go through Laurel and Quentin, and I don't think Sara would ever do that. You're right, Sara is better as the Canary.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's because they killed off Sara to make it happen. That is unforgivable to me.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's because they killed off Sara to make it happen. That is unforgivable to me.
Again, that was the writers' mistake. They needed to have someone for Laurel to inherit the mantle of Black Canary from, since her mother, Dinah, wasn't the original Black Canary on the show. So they created the Sara character and it ended up backfiring on them.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I understand that but sadly it did NOT shock me. I remember on the Sara thread like every week of season 2, we were discussing it.
I was scared for Sara's life every episode because I knew obviously they'd have to kill off Sara to make the Laurel as Black Canary storyline happened. And that's the exact predictable way they went....

It worked out for Sara in the long run though... Laurel, not so much.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

I did see Laurel as BC during the bringing Sara back to life episodes. Still wasn't a fan. I felt more for poor Nyssa who saw the love of her life come back as a feral animal. I'm glad Sara was able to show Nyssa she got her soil back.

I'm really hoping they can get Constantine on an episode of Legends.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tia did you give me any of those favorite moments to trade for answering questions yet?