Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2020, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

They actually mentioned Sara by name? They always just called her sister. It is interesting that they are showing that Sara and Oliver were together on at least two other Earth's we've seen.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
They actually mentioned Sara by name? They always just called her sister. It is interesting that they are showing that Sara and Oliver were together on at least two other Earth's we've seen.

She actually got mentioned by name twice.
Laurel (Siren) mentioned stuff that happened after Oliver's funeral and we know his funeral will be in the series finale.
Dinah Drake also asked Siren how she was found in 2040, and she said through Sara.

Laurel mentioned "her sister" and clearly that's Sara because she was making a parallel mentioned to Mia... that it doesn't matter what earth people are in, they will essteintally be the same person deep inside.
"You know I dated your dad, right? - Well, a version of him anyway. My Oliver also went down on the Gambit, also cheated with my sister."

"People are who they are, Mia, no matter what timeline, universe, or Earth..."
And of course Laurel knows the exact same thing happened with Oliver/Sara in Earth-1..
Old 01-22-2020, 09:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It's destiny
Old 01-22-2020, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Didn't Earth 2 Laurel's sister have kids? Were they Oliver's kids?
Old 01-23-2020, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Didn't Earth 2 Laurel's sister have kids? Were they Oliver's kids?

I don't remember that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
It's destiny
Sure right. lol
Old 01-23-2020, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

I don't remember that.
Laurel mentioned her sister being pregnant in the Arrow episode that Sara was in last season. Makes me wonder if E2 Oliver got Sara pregnant instead of William's mom.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Laurel mentioned her sister being pregnant in the Arrow episode that Sara was in last season. Makes me wonder if E2 Oliver got Sara pregnant instead of William's mom.

If Sara was pregnant than Oliver wouldn't be the father since he died.. that's part of the reason why Laurel (Siren) turned evil. You probably didn't watch that Arrow episode but when Siren returned to Arrow, she told Oliver the whole story about how she lost her Oliver.

The difference in Earth-2 is that Robert (Oliver's father) came off the ship alive and Oliver was the one who died.

It's sort of like Flashpoint with Bruce Wayne and Thomas Wayne... in Flashpoint it was Bruce who died instead of the parents...

For Sara in Earth-2 though she did go on the gambit as well so who knows what happened to her after that since she never reunited with Oliver since he supposedly died...but she survived so...

However, it could be a case of everyone believing that Oliver died and he really didn't and just stayed on Lian Yu longer than he did in Earth-1... because in 5x01, Oliver from Earth-1 went to Earth-2 to impersonate Oliver from Earth-2.. he pretending that he was on a Island for 12 years....

I'd recommend everyone watching 8x01... at least the first 20 minutes because it was so good even if I was so confused. lol

Old 01-23-2020, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Sara and Oliver had to have had an affair before the Gambit. Did they say she went on the Gambit with him? I thought only Robert survived. To me that implies that Sara didn't go with him on that Earth. If that's the case she could've gotten pregnant before he got on the gambit. So instead of Sandra that had his kid it was Sara.

Not that it matters since that Earth is gone now. I was just interested ever since E2 said her sister had been pregnant.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 01-23-2020 at 12:22 PM
Old 02-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh you are right about the gambit....
But you mentioned how E2 Laurel mention that she had a sister who's pregnant... that's why I said it couldn't be Oliver because by the time Laurel came to Earth-1, Oliver died....

In less she meant her sister was pregnant a long time ago. lol
Old 02-02-2020, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

When Laurel2 took the drink from Felicity so she wouldn't have to explain why she wasn't drinking, she said she did something similar when her sister was pregnant. Since E2 Laurel was a criminal I took that too mean it was awhile ago.

I just thought it would be interesting if "William" was Oliver and Sara's kid on E2. But E2 Sara could've been married with a bunch of kids. Since Laurel also implied her sister had more than one kid.
Old 02-02-2020, 08:59 AM
Extreme Fan

I think E2 laurel has never mentioned her sister's name, right? It was always "her sister". Though Mia called Sara "Laurel's sister", so I guess that's confirmation?
Old 02-02-2020, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

I don't think anyone really knows. Arrow was fine with pretending E1 Laurel and E2 Laurel were interchangeable but were really reluctant to mention Sara by name even E1 Sara.

Not that it matters now since that version of E2 is gone now, replaced by Stargirl's E2.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I did feel they kept rewriting history as the episodes went along when it came to Siren. lol
Old 02-19-2020, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

definitely