Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2019, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes me too...and I think we saw another Greater Demon in the Sneak Peak scenes too
Old 04-04-2019, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I usually do not watch the sneak peek scenes...
Old 04-04-2019, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

not even the mid-season promo sneak peak which had scenes from the rest of the LoT epps this year....

I didn't see any minute sneak peak scenes from the one that aired Monday
Old 05-20-2019, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Interview about the season 3 finale we just watched!

Quote:
The episode ends with Astra Logue unleashing some old enemies from hell. How does that set up Season 5?
Phil Klemmer:
As much fun as we had mixing around the world of magic and monsters and creatures and all that, I think we wanted to kind of get back to the roots of the show and root it more firmly in history and historical periods and figures and true villains. The scariest villains of all are the ones that existed.

In her place, we have her formerly deceased brother Behrad. Nate sensed something was off, hinting that he might be aware of the alternate timeline. How will that come into play in Season 5?
Klemmer:
We played a little bit with Constantine in "Legends of Legends of To-Meow-Meow," having to deal with dual realities, and it drove him pretty bonkers. I guess you could say that there's a similar reckoning in Nate's brain. What we're trying to say is you can change reality, but some things are too powerful to be erased from someone's memory, like being in love with his woman. I guess we're gonna have to see whether next season's Zari is really worthy of that love.

'
It was really cool to see Vandal Savage return in such a surprising way. What a lovely nod to Season 1. What made you want to bring him back?
Klemmer:
Casper Crump is so delightful in the same way that Arthur Darvill [is]. Arthur and Cas play these pretty stern, somewhat joyless characters in Season 1, and then as soon as you called cut, you realize that these guys are incredibly animated and hilarious and multitalented. And so, if our show has a shot at redemption, we figured that Casper deserved at least as much. Just as a human being, he has always been a Legend, and we were forcing him into straight villainy but it never quite fit. Whenever he was playing Vandal Savage, there was always a twinkle in his eyes that indicated he was slightly tongue in cheek. He actually belongs on our show now more than ever because he's delightful. However many episodes we do next season, if we can find that number of people from hell to be our bad guys, I think we're gonna have a great season.

What are some of the themes and stories you'd like to explore next season?
Klemmer:
It seems like this time every year, we come back to the same question. It's always about growing up. The Legends are kind of living in this Neverland, the best time travelers. And it's like the tension, they always feel it like that's a fantasy, that you would never have to grow old. You would never have to succumb to adult responsibilities, but it's also a nightmare. Because on one hand, you have mortgages and jury duty and all kinds of horrid stuff. But then, you also have children and long-term relationships. There's a wonderful flip side to that coin. At a certain point, all of them are gonna grow up. They're like a band, and everybody wants to keep the band back together, but everybody has a life outside of that band. Next season is gonna about: How do you grow up without moving on?

We heard mention of Damien Darhk who is said to be going mad in hell. Is that something you plan to explore further?
Klemmer:
We would die to have Neal McDonough on the show again.

Full Interview Here
Old 05-20-2019, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh nice...thanks Tia...lots of good info
Old 05-20-2019, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yup and if you want to read the full interview, just click on the link.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ok...I may do that tomorrow
Old 05-20-2019, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here goes another interview.

Quote:
TVLINE | Will Season 5 be a biiiiit more grounded/serious than the magical creatures/squirming nipples?
I sense that there is a request for more groundedness in this question, so please don’t think that you’re just getting your way when I say “yes, Season 5 will be a bit more grounded.” More history, more growing up, more legit character stuff for the Legends in Season 5. What can I say? When you start the season with a murderous unicorn at Woodstock that secretes hallucinogenic goo, you’re bound to end up someplace wacky 15 episodes later. The original pages for the scene between Nate and his father sharing a moment in the afterlife included Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jerry Garcia joining in the sing-along. So it coulda been wackier….

TVLINE | What was The Monitor from the crossovers up to there in the stands, besides inhaling popcorn? Was he “taking notice” of the Legends and their skill sets?
I would say that the Monitor was taking notice of the Legends’ lack of skill sets. And yet somehow we got invited to participate in the [“Crisis on Infinite Earths”] crossover next season. Weird.

TVLINE | What else is on your to-do list for Season 5?
Make ‘em laugh, make ‘em cry, make ‘em give us a Season 6. And we promise no more squirming nipples.

Full Interview Here
Old 05-20-2019, 11:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Good that there's no magic next season.
Old 05-21-2019, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tala will be back next season.... playing a different role possibly or a time-line changed version of Zari
Old 05-22-2019, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

I'm kind of interested to see where they go with season 5. Using History's greatest sinners should lead to a little more serious tone while still being able to keep the crazy since I assume that they will be put in different times in history. Would Charles Manson be able to start a cult in the dark ages, how would Mary Tudor react to the 1960's.

From the coins I could see we have Charles Manson, Mary Tudor, Caligula, Joseph Stalin, Ghengis Khan, John Wayne Gacy, and Lizzie Borden.*One coin partially hidden coin had Rasp, I'm thinking Rasputin.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm wondering if Legends would be daring enough to bring Bin Laden...

LoT hasn't done Hitler, have they?
Old 05-22-2019, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

I think it's too soon for Bin Laden. I don't think they've had Hitler, just Nazis. Hitlers been done a lot, I'd rather they stick with the other evil people throughout history. Hitler will probably be mentioned.
Old 05-22-2019, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish the LoT producers would use a legendary DC historical villain... Joker can't be used...but can Penguin/ Riddler be used.. or use a younger Lex?
Old 05-22-2019, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

DC is so weird when it comes to their characters. With all the restrictions its probably easier to use real people.