Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2017, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

who is going to replace Jax and Stein as a regular on the Waverider or will it just be continued guest stars like Wally, Constantine, Citizen Cold, J-Hex

I'm hoping for both guest stars and a new series regular [already seeded in the Arrowverse]
Old 12-17-2017, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that Wally will jump on this show full time and leave the show he's been underutilized in on Flash.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wentworth said he's opened to returning in the future. And I thought he already filmed his final episode. So with this recent news... I guess we will see Captain Cold again from a different timeline... which would make sense seeing as I wouldn't understand Leo being on Flash...
Quote:
"I have one more episode to shoot which I'll do in January, and I think it's going to be an episode of The Flash, and then that is it for me contractually," the actor said at the German Comic-Con.

However, don't write Wentworth out of the DC-verse too soon, as he also teased that he would be open to a return someday.

"I will never say never because I do enjoy these characters so much,"
he continued. "I have a lot of affection for the cast and it's a really hard-working crew.

"I enjoy working in Vancouver so there are many reasons to come back, it just has to be the right story. So far, I think we've done a really good job of exploring all of who Leonard Snart is and his various incarnations.

"If the powers-that-be can prove to me that there's more story there that's worth telling, I'll certainly consider it."

Powers that be – you heard the man.
Source
Old 12-20-2017, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

i09 put Legends on their top 10 best shows of 2017.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-10-best-...017-1821273271

Quote:
5) Legends of Tomorrow
Too many people have been sleeping on Legends of Tomorrow. Without many DC Comic fans noticing, it’s become the best of the CW superhero shows, because it’s just so much damn fun. Season three saw Rip Hunter creating the Time Bureau in order to help fix anachronisms spreading throughout time. But the Legends, who had returned to “normal” life, found themselves eager to return to adventuring when they discovered anachronisms themselves. Legends excels at telling big stories in a small space by adding a ton of heart and humor—shrunken sabertooth tigers at P.T. Barnum’s circus, Vikings that worship a Tickle Me Elmo equivalent, an E.T. homage that forced Ray “The Atom” Palmer to help solve his own murder as a kid, Themyscira! And the team was used to great effect in this year’s enormous superhero crossover, which turned out to have some pretty significant and emotional resonance for the Legends. The most important thing: the team that screws up together, stays together. Well, at least until someone wants to exit the show.
Old 12-20-2017, 07:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the link
icon by
Old 12-20-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, nice!
Old 12-20-2017, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I do agree that a lot of people are sleeping on the show.
Old 12-21-2017, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

The issue with Legends is from most comments I've seen the people that hate on LoT have only watched a few episodes of season 1, they still think the show is same as it was then. When it's an entirely different show that barely remembers it's first season or mentions anything that happened during it.
Old 12-21-2017, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I completely agree. People hated season 1 so much that they don't know how much it improved since than and not really willing to see and watch...
Old 12-22-2017, 09:04 PM
Extreme Fan

And yet I can't blame them because that's how I am too. There's just too many shows out there, and if I really dislike the first season, it's highly unlikely for me to watch new seasons of that show. I can only think of 1 show that I changed my mind on.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dom and Wentworth News

Prison Break season 6: New episodes, release date, cast and everything you need to know

Relating to LoT...I think Dom and Wentworth will do PB season 6 even if LoT is renewed next season.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dominic can probably do both.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Wentworth said he's opened to returning in the future. And I thought he already filmed his final episode. So with this recent news... I guess we will see Captain Cold again from a different timeline... which would make sense seeing as I wouldn't understand Leo being on Flash...
Why wouldn't he just play Leo again? I think after Leo departs the Waverider he will go back to Central City before going back to Earth X.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by proty (View Post)
Why wouldn't he just play Leo again? I think after Leo departs the Waverider he will go back to Central City before going back to Earth X.
I was thinking more from a timeline standpoint. But as I do the math in my head, it actually might work since Legends of Tomorrow is returning later than the Flash is returning...

So we all know Leo's last episode with Legends is either the next episode, 3x10 OR the one after 3x11.
Legends of Tomorrow next episodes
Feb 12 - 3x10
Feb 19 - 3x11
Flash will be filming 4x16 - 4x17 in January, so he will appear in one of those episodes, and Flash returns, January 16, 2018.
Flash next episodes schedule
Jan 16 - 4x10
Jan 23 - 4x11
Jan 30 - 4x12
Feb 6th - 4x13
Feb 13th - 4x14
Feb 20th - 4x15
Feb 27th - 4x16

So actually the dates does match up if Wentworth return for one of those Flash episodes. So he can be Leo... although I wouldn't mind it being Captain Cold.

Old 12-24-2017, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

In his post Wentworth said he was filming his last episodes of LoT and Flash.