Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2017, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Time Master Reports [News&Media] #10: Hoping SDCC 2018 info last us the rest of the summer!

News & Media
[10th Thread]

recent news;

12/06/2017 - Franz Drameh Leaving Legends of Tomorrow

10/11/207 - Victor Garber Exiting Series Regular Role on Legends of Tomorrow

11/06/2017 - Wentworth Miller Leaving Arrowvwese [Flash & Legends]

07/22/2017 - Neal McDonough Upped to Series Regular for Season 3

07/22/2017 - Arthur Darvill Recurring, Wentworth Miller Returning for Season 3

06/06/2017 - Tala Ashe Joins ‘DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow’ As Muslim-American Hackivist-Superhero

04/06/2017 - Rip Hunter Returns Season 3

02/01/2017 - Black Flash on Legends of Tomorrow Explained

01/12/2017 - Wentworth Miller talks Captain Cold Return

01/09/2017 - All CW DC Shows Renwed

11/22/2016 - Real Reason Rip Hunter left, Arthur interview

7/23/2016 - Matt Letscher series regular
7/19/2016 - Vixen Season 2 crossover with Legends of Tomorrow

06/15/2016 - Nick Zano joins as Citizen Steel

05/19/2016 - Ciara Renee Departs as Hawkgirl Interview

05/12/2016 - Wentworth Miller exist as series regular, signs Warner Bros. TV Deal

previous threads;
[01] [02] [03] [04] [05] [06] [07][08] [09] [10]

Old 12-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 12-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ You are very welcomed. I really need some exciting casting news for Legends soon. All the casting news recently have been about cast members leaving...
Old 12-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Did you make the news headline?

Still can't believe we're down to 3 of the original Legends. Makes me feel like no one is safe (although most of the cast shakeup was the actor's choice).
Old 12-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
Did you make the news headline?

Still can't believe we're down to 3 of the original Legends. Makes me feel like no one is safe (although most of the cast shakeup was the actor's choice).
Yes I did. I can change it anytime I feel it's the right time. lol

I agree. I actually think probably the Hawks and Vandal Savage wasn't the actors choice. Although with Ciara... who knows since she really talk like she doesn't ever want to return and I can't blame her.
We STILL DO NOT know about Franz... I am really hoping so much that it was his choice because that'd be depressing if he lost his job because Victor wanted to leave.... I don't think so and I hope not...
Old 12-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Yes I did. I can change it anytime I feel it's the right time. lol

I agree. I actually think probably the Hawks and Vandal Savage wasn't the actors choice. Although with Ciara... who knows since she really talk like she doesn't ever want to return and I can't blame her.
We STILL DO NOT know about Franz... I am really hoping so much that it was his choice because that'd be depressing if he lost his job because Victor wanted to leave.... I don't think so and I hope not...
Great job with the headlines

I agree about the Hawks. Vandal Savage is expected since he's the villain. I feel bad for Franz if it wasn't his choice. But he has been very gracious about it all.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

In a weird move it looks like Legends is taking Supergirl's spot on Monday while Supergirl goes on another break from Feb 12th to April 16th. I just hope this move doesn't hurt LoT. There is a lot of shows on Monday.

‘Supergirl’ Replaced by ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ in February for 9 Weeks | TVLine
Old 12-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
In a weird move it looks like Legends is taking Supergirl's spot on Monday while Supergirl goes on another break from Feb 12th to April 16th. I just hope this move doesn't hurt LoT. There is a lot of shows on Monday.

‘Supergirl’ Replaced by ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ in February for 9 Weeks | TVLine
Oh..... I wonder why the change yet again.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting...
Old 12-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Of course news is still going around that there will be an existing established Arrowverse character to replace Firestorm on the Waverider.... People, it's NOT Matt Ryan as John Constantine.

From what I know, LoT have been trying to get Matt Ryan for a long time but his schedule has always been a problemo... who knows, probably that'll change but not sure...
I think we have him for like 2 episodes though.

Also, to me the clear cut person would definitely be Kid Flash... it makes the most sense to me. Especially if you see his treatment on Flash this season.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Of course news is still going around that there will be an existing established Arrowverse character to replace Firestorm on the Waverider.... People, it's NOT Matt Ryan as John Constantine.

From what I know, LoT have been trying to get Matt Ryan for a long time but his schedule has always been a problemo... who knows, probably that'll change but not sure...
I think we have him for like 2 episodes though.

Also, to me the clear cut person would definitely be Kid Flash... it makes the most sense to me. Especially if you see his treatment on Flash this season.
Matt only has 1 episode left, isn't it? But it's probably more fans' wishful thinking than actual speculation. Same with Wentworth. I've seen people saying he could stay till the end of the season, but I think he'll leave in Ep 10, at most Ep 11.

Wally West seems to be the most popular speculation online now, and most likely the one to join the team. Even though I have not seen this season of Flash yet. I wonder if this was already planned way back when they wrote the premiere.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

It'll be fun to see Wally join the team!
Old 12-09-2017, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
Matt only has 1 episode left, isn't it? But it's probably more fans' wishful thinking than actual speculation. Same with Wentworth. I've seen people saying he could stay till the end of the season, but I think he'll leave in Ep 10, at most Ep 11.

Wally West seems to be the most popular speculation online now, and most likely the one to join the team. Even though I have not seen this season of Flash yet. I wonder if this was already planned way back when they wrote the premiere.
Yeah, Wentworth last episode is 10 or 11. I don't think a lot of people read his post clearly enough when he said he was filming his last stuff. lol Also, he's definitely not filming yet since someone said they met Caity and she said she's not sure when she'll see Wentworth again but she'll text him a Captain Canary fanart someone made. It was a post on tumblr.

Also, she said good thing that the writers can't screw Captain Canary.... lol
I think of course she knew how fans liked them.

Well I can tell you what happened with Flash... when Barry returned, Kid Flash was forgotten... and there was even an episode when he was sad because no one realized he was gone... that's when he noticed that Central City didn't need him and of course fans like me said he needs to go on Legends. It seemed logical after that episode.... and he's not even with Jesse anymore, who broke up with him long distance style....

He actually was gone for a few episodes and returned in time for the wedding but of course after his small appearance on Crisis on Earth X, Part 1, he hasn't been seen... I think after Wentworth and Matt Ryan leaves, it'd be the perfect time for the introduction to Wally West on Legends.

Old 12-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Poor Wally, he'd be happy to join a team that needs him and will remember him when he goes missing.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Poor Wally, he'd be happy to join a team that needs him and will remember him when he goes missing.
It seems like the perfect gateway for Legends. They are misfits and outcast and who need some kind of purpose so he'll fit right in...