Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^YESSSSS!! Finally someone who has the same complaint to me when it comes to Malcolm. He was the one who literally got everything he wanted... no need for him to be upset... which is why I loved Eobard telling Merlyn what was he going to do with the Spear of Destiny?

Same Sarah, it was actually probably my favorite Rip/Sara episode overall.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

It was bizarre,although Damien had no real reason to complain,either. I mean,what was he missing? If Oliver died,it means that Reve was alive and Eleanor grew up with both her parents.

Really,only Mick had a reason to complain. Amaya wound up dying and he lived in the world's stupidest,most illogical world. I doubt he liked being a crook if they could just walk in. He didn't even get to burn stuff.
Old 12-21-2017, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ The crazy thing is that Damien wasn't complaining at first. He was having such a good time and Merlyn kept complaining which sort of made Damien started following Merlyn. lololol

Yeah, Mick complaint should've been that he caused all of this to happen but again, EOBARD KEPT HIS WORD!!!! Leonard request was for Mick to remember everything.... and Merlyn was against that, he felt they should have at least wiped his brain.

Although I love Reverse Flash, making Mick have his memory was the mistake......
or even agreeing to Darhk's plan to bring Leonard on the team was a mistake.
If anything, Mick frustration should've been more at Leonard since Leonard was the one out of control and even killed Amaya.

So, basically of anyone, I cared more for Eobard Thawne since he actually kept his word to a bunch of complaining villains.

Old 12-26-2017, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

He wasn't? That's funny. Malcolm was being a whiny little .

Eobard did keep his word and should have doled out ass-kickings.

Leonard in Doom World was god-awful. He wasn't his usual villain self,he was just an . Killing Amaya was necessary and they could have taken the spear any other way. Mike was bound to get revenge,since he loved her to pieces.

(They're jerks for mentioning V-Heat)

The Rogues weren't good enough for the league and Leonard's request was stupid. He wouldn't normally pick something so dumb.

Rip was there for all of this,but he badmouthed Sara,even if she did originally save the world. She had no way of knowing that they'd break time and the Doomworld ones tried to avoid the other ones.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
He wasn't? That's funny. Malcolm was being a whiny little .

Eobard did keep his word and should have doled out ass-kickings.

Leonard in Doom World was god-awful. He wasn't his usual villain self,he was just an . Killing Amaya was necessary and they could have taken the spear any other way. Mike was bound to get revenge,since he loved her to pieces.

(They're jerks for mentioning V-Heat)

The Rogues weren't good enough for the league and Leonard's request was stupid. He wouldn't normally pick something so dumb.

Rip was there for all of this,but he badmouthed Sara,even if she did originally save the world. She had no way of knowing that they'd break time and the Doomworld ones tried to avoid the other ones.
Nope he wasn't, but I guess the complaining of everyone else brought Darhk down. And he pretty much agreed with them.

I agree with you 100% on Eobard. I really don't see anything he's done wrong. lol Well for a villian anyway, he kept all his words.

Leonard in Doomsworld was definitely his worst storyline of the series, a waste of time and they never should've had Wentworth return for such a crappy storyline.

Yes.. I think that's what upsets me with Rip is that even though he knew about the rules, he went a long with it and didn't have any other suggestions...
Old 12-28-2017, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Eobard isn't bogged down by any attachments. He has no wife,no kids or anyone he loves. It makes it easier for him to do stuff,because he has no person as his weakness. He probably doesn't give a crap about the fate of mankind as long as he doesn't die.

Thankfully,Dahrk has his daughter,so he'll be less depressed. Then again,he had his family in Doomworld.

I hope Rip apologizes or thanks Sara for telling everyone about Mallus,but I won't hold my breath.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah, that seems like out of character for Rip to sincerely apologize because he thinks everything he is doing is right...
Old 12-29-2017, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

He's weird. I mean,he cares about her,but her treats her badly. The only people on the ship that he wasn't rude to were Stein and Sara. Ray is smart,but he also made bone-headed mistakes. He was up and down with Jax.
Old 12-29-2017, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I will defend Rip here... I think there is still a lot about Rip that we actually don't know. Sometimes it's easy to forget that Rip is ACTUALLY from the future of 2166... I mean he is actually 100+ years in the past right now... I would actually love for the writers to mention that... can we see a bit more of his past? and how he got to the point as to where he is right now. Why he doesn't trust people?

Even in the comics, his story was compelling because you didn't know a lot of the time if he was evil or good.

So, I actually think Rip is a character suffering from bad to nonexistent storytelling....
and I felt in season 1 although what Rip did was selfish, many people would have done the same... but he used people in order to get his happiness with his wife and son... I can understand why those are deaths he just can't get over, but the writers needs to show more of that.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked Rip in the beginning but since he has joined the Time Bureau shenanigans, he seems to have become a bigger jerk.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I liked Rip in the beginning but since he has joined the Time Bureau shenanigans, he seems to have become a bigger jerk.
He's the same exact person.
Old 02-17-2018, 01:34 PM
Extreme Fan

With all of Rip's research into Mallus, his comment about needing the legends as the chainsaw, and his warning to Sara about a war coming, I wonder if he knew of Mallus' interest in Sara, or at least suspected it. Could that be why he sought the Legends' help in 305?
Old 02-17-2018, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

that could be lancer... there is a reason for every scene
Old 02-17-2018, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
With all of Rip's research into Mallus, his comment about needing the legends as the chainsaw, and his warning to Sara about a war coming, I wonder if he knew of Mallus' interest in Sara, or at least suspected it. Could that be why he sought the Legends' help in 305?
That would be an interesting twist.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder when Rip met Mallus? probably before he met the Legends?